Varmint rifle night scope
Weapon mod case.
The night scope is a night vision telescopic sight with 2.86x magnification that is used for the varmint rifle, replacing the default iron sights. The night scope automatically selects whether or not to engage the night vision setting, depending on the current conditions. When the scope is powered on, the view of the target is displayed as a false-color green/black/white image. The enhanced view allows for easy target acquisition at night or in dark buildings and structures. There is also a low motion-blur effect when you turn quickly while looking through the scope in various conditions.
- Alexander, 188 Trading Post
- Blake, Crimson Caravan Company
- Rarely, Cliff Briscoe from Novac sells one.
- Dale Barton, Fortification Hill
- Vendortron, Gun Runners
- Rarely, Chet from Goodsprings sells one.
- The night vision ability of the scope works from 6:00PM to 6:00AM.
- xbox360 pc Sometimes while using the scope outdoors during the day the scope will turn everything a false yellow, while other times it will become a regular scope. This could be due to the fact that outside, the scope works on a specific time frame. [verified]
- ps3 It is possible that the scope will not display in the green "night vision" in low light conditions. Rather than turning the zoomed in scope green, it will be a regular scope that adds no bonuses during low light conditions. This can be permanent, with the only fix being purchasing/looting a new scope/varmint rifle. [verified]