I'm not sure what you're talking about. The only revert I've made to the Gob page was one by an anonymous user a while ago, in which case something was superfluously linked, and looking through the page history I see that the administrator Kastera removed a part of the Jericho page which shouldn't even have been there. A word of advice, this is a public wiki. If your edits are bad, they will be reverted. I'd advise you to read the editing policies before making any more edits. Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
- Checked your user page history, there's only been a single edit to it, and that's you telling people not to undo you, which proved to be a lesson in futility. As for you editing other wikis, we withhold the right to, quite frankly, not give a damn, as we're not them, we're the Vault. Follow the editing policies and guidelines and everything will work out just fine. Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
17 edits, outraged and misinformed talk page messages, insulting editors, failing to read policies, failure to read article reference links... You're off to a bad start, Sparky. Come back in three days with your head on straight.--Gothemasticator 02:29, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Increased to a week for treating others and the Vault. I suggest you take this week out to calm down and understand what a wiki is about, or the next ban will not be so limited. 03:23, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
The reason why that overview page exists is because of variation. Although aesthetically identical (hence only one item), there are two separate articles for respective games. Thus they are variants. -SigmaDelta54 (Talk) 21:25, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Because of consistency - all the other pages of the sort have it. It's more of a formality than a pragmatic requirement. It'll remain that way, please. -SigmaDelta54 (Talk) 21:36, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
I thought you were never coming back to this god-awful wiki? ;) Skål! 21:37, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Haha, no need to get testy, I was merely teasing ya. Although I think your wording is kind of funny. I would think the forgiving would have to be the other way around, seeing your history here. ;) Skål! 21:43, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Skål! 21:48, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
I'll check this when I get home but as far as the Geck is concerned he only has one outfit in his inventory. For it can be listed inder bugs. The Australian Kiwi 10:27, April 8, 2012 (UTC)