- I will be offline for a while until I can get my laptop fixed or get another computer, until then, please leave any concerns on my talk page here, BROHOOF!
Please refrain from using profanity/cussing, it is unprofessional and rude, thank you. I have been able to refrain from wiki vacation, this message will be up until Monday, February 24th.
I checked the game guide. It's catty. not chatty. Jspoel 23:24, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
Oh hey, it's The kennynator. It seems unusual that they would say 'catty' instead of chatty, are you referring to the Prima Games guide or something? As far as I know, there's no guide that says that. If you look at the grammar then it would be chatty. Just a little info we learn from school. Im a little bit new but I've got 50 % of the basics down -.- LOL
Hello there. You asked me for examples of my work do determine if my style would match your expectations. Unfortunately I do not have much art on the internet. No deviantart account or anything. If you'd like, I could send you stuff via e-mail. Just give me your address via PM and we can sort it out. :3 Good day. --NukaTurtle (talk) 16:05, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
PM? Unfortunately, I do not know where the PM is, I am still new here, but yes, I will see and try to Private Message you.--The kennynator (talk) 16:08, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
The Survivor 2299 Edit
Hello, I am Quality Control and you tested me. Quality Control (talk) 14:34, January 27, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Chat Tonight Edit
Hey The kennynator. My availability of making that 7PM all depends on which time zone we are talking about :P I'm Eastern Standard Time, yourself? Also there's a default signature button up on the edit bar there in source mode, just so you know. Hope to hear from you soon! --The Old World Relics (talk/blog/contributions) 18:49, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeap. Eastern Standard Time. All good then. Talk to you at 7!--The Old World Relics (talk/blog/contributions) 19:14, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
Let me clarify: I am Leon (GarouxBloodline). As a previous Administrator, I can tell you for a fact that profanity/expletives are not against the rules here. Because of that, you have absolutely no right telling people they cannot use such words on your talk-page, which belongs to the community and not you. Secondly, it is a violation of our policies to pretend to have levels of authority here, which you did by saying there would be consequences for using profanity/expletives on your talk-page.
So not only are you stepping all over a basic wiki principle here, but you are also violating a serious policy by pretending you can punish users here. If you do not remove your notice, we will. Just a fair warning. 126.96.36.199 19:22, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- You are relatively unknown here, so I will forgive that bit of ignorance you posted on my talk-page. As for the rules, here you go:
-"You can put whatever you like on your user pages (as long as you do not violate common rules of decency or insult other users)"
You agree that you will not use the Service in any manner that is contrary to the Wikia Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time. Without limiting the foregoing, you also agree not to use the Service to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Wikia users;
- Post or transmit any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- Post any illegal or unauthorized content or use for any illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- Post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Wikia user;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content); or
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
188.8.131.52 19:32, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- "...but on your side, you insulted me, by calling that "ignorance"..."
- Calling your comment to me ignorant is not an insult - it is an observation (learn the difference). But nice attempt to make me seem like the bad guy instead of you.
- "...and as listed in the Wikia User Conduct, you just impersonated a former system operator/administrator, so you are using hypocrisy/hypocritism..."
- Excuse the fuck out of you? I am a former Administrator here. I am visiting a friend which is why I am not logged in, but do not think for a second that I will not make you look like an utter fool by logging in.
- "Thank you for your concern and have a nice day, the warning will be removed and replaced with a request to refrain from using profanity, but please, do not contact me again claiming to be a former administrator, you were being dishonest as far as it goes."
- Tell you what: when I get back home later tonight, I am going to make you eat those words after signing in. Keep your eyes open for a message from me later, in which it will be from you that an apology will be fully expected. 184.108.40.206 19:56, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- I decided to just go ahead and sign in since I have the free time. I hate to sign in on other people's computers, but I am expecting that apology from you so I figured better now than later. Some Assembly Required! 20:05, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Just a mild irritation was all - nothing else. I have to admit I have a personal issue when I see people just creating rules and enforcing them without any form of jurisdiction backing up such decisions. Just remember that Nukapedia is a diverse community with many different types of people, and we attempt to cater to as many of them as possible without imposing rules dictating how they can and cannot act within reason. Some Assembly Required! 20:17, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- I am very aggressive. I have learned the hard way in life that there is a time for diplomacy, and then there is a time to stop beating around the bush and get straight to the point. But do not mistake that for anger issues - I am generally a very calm person. As for providing evidence first: it would have taken you little research to determine I was telling the truth - just my TP alone reinforces that. The problem in this case is that I am currently visiting a friend, and I absolutely hate to sign into too many sites/programs when not on my own computer. Some Assembly Required! 21:04, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
I appreciate you're passionate about the subject of profanity, however I am going to have to warn you against threatening other users like you have.
Firstly, as fallout is a mature game with mature content, we expect our users to expect cursing and profanity; and it seems the community are happy for this to be this way. There's no rule against it anywhere on this wiki.
Whilst some may see blogs as being "user spaces" and thus part of their "user doman" that they control, the precedent on this wiki is that once you open them up to comments, and the community comment, they become a community space. We only recognise your user profile, and sandbox pages to be "user space" for the "You can post almost whatever you like in the user space" rules. We recognise that in blogs people will create content in the main blog on whatever takes their fancy... the comments are clearly set as community space.
There is no right of a blog poster to impose rules upon those commenting on their blog.