If you wouldn't mind me asking, what change are you talking about exactly? Skål! 04:28, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Let me know if anything comes of this. Skål! 04:57, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Thaks for the message, but I'm really not interested in "leading" the wiki - the key word in what this place is is Wiki, not chatroom, forum or news service - as such the leadership really needs those wiki skills. Agent c 10:34, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
May i ask if Agent C banned u from the chat? He banned me aswell
Please don't leave comments like that again. Not only are you enabling his/her behaviour, but you're also slandering us -the Admins and mods- in the process when we're only doing our jobs to help keep the peace here. We already have to deal with enough crap, please don't add on to it. Thank you. Skål! 03:47, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Everyone is entitled to their opinions. The problem arises when you start egging others on and you start insulting the leadership. (Which you essentially did in that message and in your earlier one to Agent c talking about how the 99% is ignored and pushed around by us.) If you truly feel there is a problem, you can always start a forum up about it to raise awareness. Just try and remain neutral, please. As I said, we're just doing our jobs and we don't like to receive flak over it. Skål! 04:09, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, well thank you for understanding then. Skål! 04:29, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
New User Network
It's great to have you aboard the new user network. If you haven't already if you could add your signature on the project page, we'll get the wheels turning.
I'm at work at the moment, but expect to be on chat in about 2.5 hrs. If you're on then We'll have a chat about what you're looking to achieve on the wiki, and your usage patters, and check if I'm the best person for you. I was supposed to be paired with another but I'm not sure if that one is going ahead, so I need to check with them. Agent c 21:41, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi OWR, not sure if you've seen the news on Yessie, but in a fit of anger he decided to leave the wiki. I'm hoping that he'll return with a cooler head imminently, but if he doesn't and in the meantime I'll pair with you. Agent c 16:30, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry that I'm a sucky mentor. You deserve better than me.
I'm a bit upset. I stand up for the people, and this is how I'm repayed. All I wanted to do was make this place fun and enjoyable for everyone. But as long as people like Cartman exist, that's not going to happen.
I'm not going to make it through the re-confirmation request, but I'm going to go out fighting. Good luck on the Wiki after I'm gone. 23:34, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, man. That means a lot to me, especially now when I need it the most. 23:42, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hi OWR, need to catch up with you on New User Network stuff at some point. Gimme a shout when you're next on. Agent c 00:20, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the vote. Even if I barely know you, but every one vote counts. MS: Destiny conquers all. 19:06, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
The other Relics
Those both sound perfect. Will include them soon. Agent c 10:54, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Seems you must've missed that you already voted for C earlier; you just added a second vote of yours. I removed it, so no harm done, just pay a bit more attention in the future. Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
Notable loot project
Hey, I'd just like to let you know that the notable loot project has been put on hold until the administrators can stop bickering enough to think clearly and finalize the policy. Thanks! -- Bacon-Man Talk to me goose! 02:04, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the heads up, he's banned now. Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
For contributing a news tip to the Nukapedia News Digest (Diefenbunkers) Agent c 19:55, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, it was nice to have some backup.
Hey OWR, you should remove that Mojave Life concept art pic, that's not a pic of Vegas, that's a photoshopped concept art of Paradise Falls. Just letting you know. :) Colonel Martyr 17:25, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- You're doing the links wrong. It's "Honest Hearts", not "Honest Hearts (add-on)". The latter will not redirect and will lead nowhere. --Skire (talk) 22:17, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I'll be happy to help with your project. But could you give some examples as to how it would be laid out. Kiwi 16:00, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it looks rather nice with those icons added when refering to an add-on. Who were the admins who had doubts? As far as I'm concerned you can go ahead. Not sure how to go about those tables to keep up with the progress. I was thinking of something simpler. See who are interested and then split things up alphabetically. Jspoel 21:10, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the Song, seems to work well, so we'll put yours up next. I've not decided if We're going to keep it one act per show or not so there might be another tacked on to the end. Looking forward to seeing your comedy routine... Agent c 13:52, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I was going to update Aces' this week, do you want me to hold your act until you're back? Agent c 00:51, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
I personally love that idea! I'll make a section in my sandbox for next week's draft, and when I have the questions written out, you can write in your side! Thanks for the suggestion! ~ Toci ~ Go ahead, make my day. 02:16, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
I granted you patroller rights. Don't let me down in the edit department and checking those recent changes, ok? Jspoel 16:56, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
Make sure you read the news today ;-) Agent c 03:12, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Now I know you've read the news, here's the offical wikicode for your award...
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
For all your hard work on the wiki to date - hey, do you know how hard it is to find a working pen in the wastes? The New User Network Team
Thanks for showing me how to better show a quotation. I had been looking for that specific format but was unable to find it! --Journeyman Vickers 18:11, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
Patroller V. Patroller
That's actually pretty funny, I have that same problem with GaruxBloodline, who's done it about a half a dozen times since I've logged on. Oh, and I use a laptop, a 2.5 year old Dell XPS. Paladin117>>iff bored; 01:41, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Totally not my fault, that was like a 6 minute difference. You wanna call dibbs on the next one? XD Paladin117>>iff bored; 02:06, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Absolutely. Let me finish up with a few things and I'll send you a patron template to play around with. Skål! 05:17, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
I don't need someone to cover for me. I'm really not that busy. What I need are debaters. The Divide was supposed to be right on time, but I never got Neko nor Zerg's debates. ~ Toci ~ Go ahead, make my day. 05:12, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
Me Not To SMART!
Art and FanFic
Er, I suppose it would be ok, maybe. I'll have to see which pictures it is you're talking about exactly, most of what I post is from my own comics/comicfanfic. I would really like to talk to you on the chat about this, having a conversation like this is kinda hectic and awkward, maybe we'll settle a date or time or something? --Joshua-Conduit (talk) 20:10, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Relics, thanks for the project award. I think this was a very simple project with a straight-forward goal and honestly, there isn't much more to it, in my opinion. If you're interested in more projects you can perhaps take on something more challenging. See you around! =) --Skire (talk) 13:34, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I've never heard of either Captain First Class or Private Second Class, perhaps some militaries I'm not familiar with use those ranks, so I'll give it a shot:
- Enlisted ranks: Private < Private Second Class < Gunnery Sergeant
- Officer ranks: Lieutenatnt < Captain First Class.
Thanks for the reminder!
Hey, thanks for letting me know about your latest fanfic post. Sorry if I seem a bit annoying or obsessive about it on chat...it's just I really enjoy the series :P. Latest was great, keep up the good work! :D
Junk Idol/Fallout: The Apprentice
Hey OWR, The starters flag has now dropped on Fallout: The Apprentice. You can find the first challenge and the full rules User:Agent_c/sandboxJunkIdol; Due date for challenge is currently 2nd of Aug, but let us know if you have any issues with that and we can probably extend it. Agent c (talk) 23:04, July 25, 2012 (UTC) Just to let you know, We're calling official close as midday wiki time/GMT but its flexible, so if you need more time let me know. Agent c (talk) 12:54, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Just to let you know there's an indefinite extension going on. Two contestants haven't posted, one I'm in contact with (Miss Nic) and have agreed an indefinite extension, the other (Crimson Frankie) I've not heard from at all. If I don't hear from Frankie by the time Miss Nic is ready we'll proceed at that point but cut one round, and give more time on the challenges. In the meantime please feel free to make any changes you desire to your entry. Agent c (talk) 10:28, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hi OWR, to fill the gaps Denis517 has joined the game, taking us back to 6 and at the moment he has up to a week to construct his entry but we'll "go" when he and Nic are ready - unless we somehow get a 7th again or something. I'll still do a preview blog tonight announcing the game and first challenge to the world and I'll give the 2nd challenge to contestants when we have all players in. Feel free to tweak your entry until informed of close. In the event you're going to be away from the wiki again or something in the coming weeks, let me know and I can give head starts in some cases. Agent c (talk) 16:10, August 2, 2012 (UTC) Hey OWR, just to let you know I'm officially setting the finishing line for Challenge 1 in 23 hours, 17 minutes time. Out of the 9 expected entries, I have 8, and either the 9th makes it, or doesn't. You can keep editing right up until that point if you desire, but after that it's up to the judges. Agent c (talk) 00:43, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Just wating for the other judges for Round 1... You can see the updated schedule, and the next challenge here I'll be keeping this page as the official contestant page, so if you have any questions, post em here as a title and I'll answer it. Agent c (talk) 23:06, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi OWR, just checking in to see if the next challenge is going to schedule, and if you need anything from me. Agent c (talk) 22:17, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
As far as I know, there are no limits to user space pages. If you're doing work that needs a sandbox, then make one. If the work you're doing needs more than one, then make more than one. If you don't need them anymore, you can always tag them for deletion. 04:33, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hey OWR =) Since you're one of the listed participants with some activity and decent experience, could you do some peer reviews for some of the locations on the project table and mark them? I'm looking to make continuous progress on this project as to avoid it being idle for too long. --Skire (talk) 00:51, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Awesome! I can do the peer reviews for the OWB locations you're working on now =) And one of my mentees will start working on Dead Money locations soon, so we'll be good. Thanks a lot. --Skire (talk) 01:09, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
(←) Standard combat armour is not notable. And you can work on peer reviews for whichever section you feel most comfortable with. Don't worry, I like messages ;) --Skire (talk) 01:53, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Marines aren't Army
Image template is not needed on these Van Buren item pages in my opinion. The VB page that have an image now are from the design docs or the cutting room floor. The rest just doesn't have an image anywhere to be found. I think that's safe to say after 9 years after the game was canceled. Jspoel 20:18, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
So...I'm only 10 article edits away from the bare minimum required to qualify for patroller rights and that's been my goal since I first joined this website and since you're a patroller, I have a few questions I want to ask you about my application.
- How many edits above the minimum requirement should I go?
- Based off of my recent edits, would I qualify as a good-enough editor?
- If I were to create an article, would that be good enough for a "major contributions" section?
- Which beauracrat is the most likely to grant me patroller status?
- If my application fails, how long should I wait till I re-apply?
do u know the release date of fall out 4
new veagas cover xbox 360
whats the armor on the new veagas cover and how do i get it
Welcome to the enclave!
Welcome to the enclave Vice President Relics! I hope you'll be a lot of help to our plan to ultimately
take over the world Help the wiki!
|This user is the Vice President of the Enclave.|
|This user is pigeon approved|
"You sir, are Pigeon Approved!" 03:09, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Alternatively, you can join the Neo-Enclave. Look, you're the first of almost 200 loyal Neo-Enclave users to be given a pretty userbox! Not even I have one! I even designed the crappy star myself.
This user is a loyal follower of the Neo-Enclave.