You're banned, mkay?Edit
You were banned from chat due to a breach of the chat rules. You broke rule 10 (spamming) and thus will be blocked from chat for a number of 3 days.
If you have any questions, please post them on my talk page.
JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 21:58, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
That's some funny stuff! 18.104.22.168 22:38, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry doesn't change anything. You were warned, you were kicked, and you persisted. Additionally, this wasn't your first time getting banned for spamming, you should be happy you got a warning and a kick, some would have done a kick and then a ban. Enjoy your week off, and avoid insulting other editors as that breaks one of the wiki's rules. Try familiarizing yourself with them. Also, sign your posts like this ~~~~. Richie9999 (talk) 19:04, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
You've been chat banned for a month for posting innopropriate things in chat. This is against the wikia TOS, which we choose to enforce here.
- It is against wiki policy. It falls under personal accountability. More details can be found here. Also, please sign your posts with ~~~~ and post replies to others comments on their talk pages, as they will not be notified of a post on yours. sectatorapocalypsis 00:20, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- It isn't your page. Its the communities page for communicating with you and stands as your record here. It can be archived after a certain period, but never erased. Agent c (talk) 00:25, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
Your final banEdit
|Hello TheBigT2000,you've been banned from Nukapedia chat for a period of 1,000,000 days for violating the following rules of chat: Spamming. The meaning should be obvious. Meaningless and/or random posts can also be considered spam, alongside disruptive internet memes. You should take this opportunity to completely familiarize yourself with Nukapedia's chat policies, if you have not yet done so.|
|- Chris 23:27, March 3, 2014 (UTC)|
I've blocked you for a month for sockpuppeting. Your sockpuppet has been blocked permanently. Do anything else that breaks the rules and you'll have a permanent site block to go with you chat ban. 00:43, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
What sockpuppet? Edit
- Special:Contributions/Scorcher9009. Entered chat within minutes of you getting banned. I have tools to check user IPs. I used them. It's the same IP as yours. 02:07, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- A: There's no way to tell if it's really your brother's or not. You'll have to find some way to prove that before i even consider dropping the block.
- B: I'm gonna let you slide on calling me a moron. Don't use insults again. I'm willing to let you keep your talk page rights and not block you for insults, but that won't last if you keep it up. 02:15, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
RE: Immature/Ban Appeal Edit
In response to your request for a reversal on your chat ban. After reviewing your history on this wiki, it appears that there has been issues in chat for over a year and a half. This is something you have been warned about time and again. The ban stays.--Kingclyde (talk) 05:28, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
Ban revoke Edit
I reverted your edit on the LR ED-E page. It all belongs on the Camarader-E page, and ED-E has a link to that in the infobox. Noticed your chatban appeal. Probably too soon for that. Best chance is making good edits, maybe participate in blogs, input on forums, generally show good will. You need something concrete to show to people you have improved. Then after the summer you can make a better attempt. Jspoel 12:12, June 11, 2015 (UTC)