That anon Edit
He's only created one page. I did block him for the content of that page. --Kris 17:51, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Location section added. It won't change already existing pages, but any new pages will be created with a locations section.--Gothemasticator 20:18, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
NV Consumables Project Edit
I went and made some more pages for irradiated foods (sunset sars., whiskey, cram, and instamash). Few irr. consumables remain needing attention, irr. salisbury steak comes to mind first and then the various types of junk foods. Thing is, I'm still formatting them as though the player had 0 survival because it seems like that's how all the other consumables are laid out. But I don't mind going back to find the 100 survival effects if that's definitely what we're doing. Also, for those new irradiated pages I listed the effects using the abbreviated statistics (FOD, Rads, STR, etc.) because they redirect appropriately. Also added those to the Fallout New Vegas Consumables table and used the abbreviates to see how they look. Tell me what you think.
- Galacticprophecy 02:53, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Cool that sounds great! The irradiated items are annoying because they're only found at two fairly insignificant locations in the whole game plus they are utterly useless and worthless... I'm almost thinking it would make sense to create a single page for all of them? What do you think?
- We could do 0 Survival stats but to be honest that would create a problem for me personally as I can't collect any data. I've only got FNV on xbox so I can't look in the G.E.C.K and even with 1 Endurance I'd still get something like 6 points in Survival on a new build...
Then again I'm happy to do it as long as the whole thing doesn't grind to a halt... You and hopefully others would be responsible for updating stats then and I can do other things.
- --The--dud 16:11, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- G.E.C.K. lists consumable effects as though survival 0. So let me know if we're doing max conditions or GECK listings. If we're doing GECK listings I understand that impedes for you so I could get you a pdf of the geck tables if you want. Either way.
- Galacticprophecy 05:39, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Right that's cool then, we'll do 0 Survival for everything :) A PDF would be very helpful mate, that sounds great. The--dud 18:23, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- It's been a few days... Been slacking on my fallout duties really haha BUT I promise to get you that pdf within the next day. my goal is to get it tonight but I don't want something to go wrong and have to break a promise if i say "i'll get it tonight." and a note... i'll be ripping the information straight from GECK so the data might look a little hectic, but it's actually very easy to read. okay, time for me to get working.
- Galacticprophecy 01:56, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
Alright it's in working order. Just need a way to get it out, can't upload pdfs here. If you have an email address I can send it to that's probably best otherwise I'm going to look into hosting it somewhere. Galacticprophecy 05:21, December 4, 2010 (UTC)