Magazine vending machine Edit
- Thanks, you too
I... I did something there? Almighty Higgey
Yes, I done goofed on a number of them. If you'll excuse me, I have to add
s to most of the crap I just spent a while doing. Your friend, Almighty Higgey
- Yep, it sucks. You have fun doing whatever the hell it is you're doing.
What the Hell makes you think I believe you're stalking me?
Are you alright?
Sorry about that. Didn't know. On my wiki I have that stuff capped all the time. Thanks for letting me know, and it won't happen again! Magma-Man 11:39, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hello my friend ;)
Liberty Prime Edit
Talkpage comment to SaxonyEdit
I removed the last part of your latest post to Saxony. I think it was a bit over the top and unnecessary. He has gotten the message now I think. Jspoel 23:19, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Long time. Edit
- Tuesday? Christ, I might have seriously lost track of time. I know I wasn't here on Wednesday as it was my birthday, and I avoided chat on Thursday because a very considerate user was refusing to stop spouting OWB spoilers and was attempting to say it's my fault for not buying it yet. I'm actually not sure when I was last on chat but I'm not up to that much really, just more tired for some reason, rather than being my usual ever-awake self. -- 23:53, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Lol, no matter how long I stay awake for I could never manage to sleep through an entire day. And thanks! Gah Vault 15, damn place is infested and is usually the first place Ian manages to shoot me in the back. And yeah, I know I've said this before but my annoying life tends to get in the way, however I definitely have nothing to do tonight or tomorrow so I'll try to have the finished document to you by tomorrow night if that's alright? -- 00:12, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Stealth suit Mk II Edit
Hello my friend ;)
We do this long ago but no longer the case. The Vault use only the "in-game" name for their pages (for better separation between games and navigate faster), like "Laser rifle (Fallout)" - a Wattz 2000, or "Assault rifle (Fallout 3)" - a R91 assault rifle. For cons, the real name when it is known is always put above any other name in the introduction =). Itachou [~talk~] 13:23, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Pre-released achievement it's official created by official devs, no matter what you say, the information contained in it are usable (otherwise acronym of Laser RCW it's false). Now the achievement is no more explanatory, it's just a humorous phrase. X-13 it's also the facility were created the suit so I think we doesn't need to look any further. Itachou [~talk~] 14:03, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It isn't valid evidence. These are all third-party websites. Only Steam can be considered an official source of achievement descriptions and guess what? It doesn't contain these descriptions, making the websites woefully outdated. Tagaziel (call!) 14:57, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Suit name Edit
- Nice thanks Scar for the info ;), we will be finally fixed. In the meantime, I'll put the full name ("psycho-analytic cardiac-dampening sneaky stealth suit) from Dr. Klein given by Ghost. I hope it doesn't bother you, what do you think =)? Itachou [~talk~] 19:11, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
A anon wrote, a mere bunch of bloatfly's what a fag. So i removed it did someone beat me to removing it i don't get what you mean.
- I know the thing you mean i have seen peouple do it aswell i dont know why it still apeared up on my page.
I know you're trying to be helpful, but... Edit
I know you mean well, but please stop threatening to tell an admin about something someone does. Stating that it's against the rules is fine, even mentioning that they could face a specific penalty is ok, but word it in such a way that it doesn't come off as that the punishment would come due to some action on your part.
It IS ok to tell an admin if someone is doing something wrong, but it's not ok to "threaten to tattle" such as it were, because that's borderline harassment.
- Good: "Please stop adding that bit of information to the page, it's (whatever reason the edit is wrong), and you could be blocked from editing for that."
- Bad: "Stop doing that or I'll tell an admin and you will be banned."
Thanks. --Kris 23:40, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, wasn't trying to be condescending, just wanted to make sure I made my point. I can see now how that could be looked at as talking down to you. --Kris 00:11, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
how do I get on your good side?RiftJargon 15:07, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Wanna be a chat mod? Edit
Sup Scar. I've learned that there is a voting going on for non-admin people who could be granted chat mod rights. I just thought that you visit the chat a lot and can keep shit quiet down there.
If you agree, just give me a message. As far as I'm aware, you can put yourself as a candidate and I'll happily vote yes for you. -- Yakov 11:21, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I've gone ahead and nominated you myself. You can always decline the nomination and remove yourself from that page. I most likely won't be able to get back to chat before Aug 2. due to how close we're getting to the monthly cap. I may have to shut off the Internet connection completely later today. --Kris 12:21, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
- OK, I've voted yes for Scar too. -- Yakov 12:30, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I know. I screwed around with it a little bit. Fixed it now. Jspoel 16:34, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
GMT / Bot - CapitalizingEdit
Yes, that is what we meant, GMT time would be better. But we can recalculate it later on. And can I ask you to take a look at this forum topic? I would appreciate your input. Jspoel 19:18, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I read it. Fair enough, thanks for participating. Jspoel 20:22, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations on becoming a Chat Mod! I didn't get to vot for you because I thought it was one per person, and you had loads so I voted for PipMan because he needed a boost. Has it been announced anywhere yet? One again, congrats! .
Seems like abuse of power to me. Edit
I point out a good song or two and I get banned? As sleepless as I am I could be angriest person on the planet, but that was actually the last link I was gonna post. What have I done wrong? I'm not cussing anyone out, I'm sure as hell not spamming (the links are different). All-in-all, I view the ban as uncalled for.
P.S. If I wanted to spam (which I don't because I see no gain from it), I would try to take up as much space on the page as possible. Also, it seems like everyone does their best to keep my hopes down, to the point where I think I'm some higher power's plaything.
Don't be a Nonlife, play fairly. 15:58, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think this should be cause for a chat ban as this could be accessed from other counties. "refusing to speak english in chat"--Kingclyde 23:21, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Perhaps you meant speaking gibberish? --Kastera (talk) 03:25, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually Yiddish!--Kingclyde 07:14, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
You Idiot! Edit
Why did you bann me when I logged off? I was about to play Duke Nukem Forever and you bann me? Screw you! -Roboscape
your cool Edit
your cool Edit
just saying your pretty awesome (Michael haze 02:24, August 6, 2011 (UTC))
I noticed that too. First Yef, then Emily... if he does have something against them then he'l most likely go for Christopher Shelley next. I've reported them to Tagaziel, let's hope he's still logged in. 08:59, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Now, I wouldn't put on those pictures without intention, now would I(Except Jacklyn, that's a funny position)? Still, I can't figure out which pictures this wikia needs from Fallout: New Vegas (without add-ons). MysteryStranger 09:45, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
I guess so. Still, you haven't answered my first question. If you would be so kind...? MysteryStranger 09:55, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Look at this... do you think Falloutexpert is achievement boosting? I don't want to tell an admin before I get another opinion. 10:46, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hey I'm the one who recently modified the holorifle page. Can you tell me why did u deleted the unique attribute I wrote about the holorifle? I think it's impossible to get more then one in the add-one so isn't it unique?
Canyon Tent Edit
It isn't a single. --Maiar 12:30, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Good thing an admin was here. He was up to no good with renaming Avenger as well. Jspoel 15:46, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Here's your damn drink... Edit
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
yo scar is there something wrong with the chat? i join and it's a white screen.
A letter from Vault-Tec! Mr.Vault-Tec! Edit
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
It's, uh... blessed by, the... uh... aw forget it... Mr.Vault-Tec 04:55, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Percentages in FNV Edit
Hello my friend ;)
Although I do not like it, this is a valid reason. But also the best is to keep "25 Repair" and not "Repair to 25", whose formulation is much less pleasant on the page. Itachou [~talk~] 15:37, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hehe no problem =). Ho also, sincerely good luck for the anons with "The Divide is obligated the Courier home) ;)! I see your courage yesterday in this desperate battle, impressive ;). Keep up the good works Scar and see you around! Itachou [~talk~] 15:48, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Haha yes it's like me with the Fallout background and my canon (not the truly authoritarian canon of Bethesda in fact, since I include FOT and FOBOS and some part of VB in my view of the canon), but I understand you ;), the strength of despair drives us at this time, giving the courage to never give up against boring anons! Itachou [~talk~] 16:00, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
I just want to say that what you did yesterday was stupid.You think you're the leader of everything and can ban anybody you want because you got the "power".Well sir you're the one that should have been banned but I can't do that can I? Oh and go ahead ban me longer I don't care.You have the power to ban anyone right? Well I just want you to feel good about what you did yesterday and remember the quote "Bad deeds never go unpunished". p.s. don't even give me that link to that stupid video anymore.Have a nice day.
Just stop this nonsense Edit
Scarface just stop this nonsense.You banned me because you were annoyed by me and no one else cared if I was on chat or not.You're probably going to keep leaving me messages and such saying "bla bla bla this, bla bla bla that" about how I should have been banned.But just please lift my ban and I will never speak to you again.So you can stay out of my life and I can stay out of yours.Just please would you do this for me.Thanks."and trust me I'm American" lol.
Oh boy we discuss deletions now? I've been gone too long. ---bleep196- 18:17, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Oh boy we discuss deletions now? I've been gone too long. ---bleep196- 18:18, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Delete my page Edit
does anybody know how i can delete my vault page?
Waters of Life Edit
Just a heads up, that anon was me editing on my laptop. Anyway, I was escorting them and the super mutants as the mentioned outpost attacked us, when it was over Garza was dead at the entrance to their area, so yeah, they come in range. Doreiku Kuroofangu 19:46, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hello my friend ;)
You know it's like being confronted with something and you remember you have already faced that in the past. His makes me not often but here it really made me, as with Lugiatm (Flower of Pock-Lips). Ghost also feel that impression.
Haha old ghost can come all the time and are "everywhere" =D! By cons I don't understand the motivation? What drives them to want to change or destroy anything? Traumatization? Anyway, I will be in scan mode on his actions =). Itachou [~talk~] 20:00, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
Dog Page Edit
I was simply copying and pasting stuff, i just forgot to delete those parts. But it's all good.---bleep196- 20:57, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
Facepalm VB Edit
I improve it, it's now perfect with better black contour ;). Anyway, the infobox doesn't add the new version since there are actually a kind of bug image in the Vault (new version are not show) so I can delete the image and I re-upload it, I hope it doesn't bother you =). Itachou [~talk~] 21:46, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
- In fact, I wanted to have your opinion about delete and re-upload with the new version (since the old version doesn't show the new version). Anyway I took care of that, see the page, perfect black contour, hehe now it's perfect =). All right, it works my friend thanks! Itachou [~talk~] 22:01, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
Sunset Sarsaparilla eyebot Edit
There's a lot of stuff that links to Sunset Sarsaparilla eyebot so I've decided not to delete the page for now, but rather to redirect it to Eyebot instead. That doesn't mean the anon was right to blank the page (removing the delete tag). Just letting you know the current status of the page. --Kris 22:19, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Edit warring Edit
Just done a quick search of the FO3 in the GECK, there actually 3 separate dialogues that mention Yearling as being part of the Order of the Word. So if it is a mistake, it is a repeated one. 23:26, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Just checked the talk page, it is indeed most likely a mistake by the amount of evidence in favour of such reasoning. I would suggest adding this mistake into either the notes or behind the scenes section, as it is valid info and will prevent further confusion by other editors. I am also going to lock the page to anons and new editors for 2 days, to prevent further edit warring until the info is added. 23:36, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Eyebot page split Edit
I'm beginning to think that a split is ill-advised in this case, since the only eyebots in FNV are 1) ED-E, 2) cut content, and 3) a single static object in a single place barely mentioned in dialogue in the game. Perhaps it's best to put things back the way they were and make the overview page cover the subject on its own. I'm gonna put this on Talk:Eyebot too. --Kris 13:25, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Made Man image Edit
Hello my friend ;)
With my improvement of the Made Man page, I also put the Made Man Vault Boy with the official color (the same of the Fallout 2 loading screen), you can take it for avatar if you want =)! Have a nice day and see you around! Itachou [~talk~] 15:55, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
That's ok, didn't do that much, mostly some fill in work. Avatar did most of the work. He seems to be on top of everything here. Jspoel 20:35, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Arcadian Rook Edit
Hello my friend ;)
- No no the ban is well removed, since yesterday (14 August 2011) at 18:05. So it is a lie or there is a problem somewhere. Anyway, ask another admin for confirmed what I said =), everything is ok so I cannot do more. Itachou [~talk~] 14:11, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, it is something unacceptable. Well, I cannot do much. Already in the first place we must ask another admin to confirm my statements, I would like to avoid having problems when I did all the rules (I think you understand) =).
After, contact a bureaucrats of Wikia Gaming (Ausir here for example, or someone else on their site - ) about that (try PatPeter, it's the last connected). I'm not in my home and I'll be leaving soon so if you can deal with this problem, this suit me well sincerely. Itachou [~talk~] 14:25, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm here faster than expected, so I'll take care of this issue ;). Itachou [~talk~] 15:45, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Haha yes, speeding! But anyway there are not many people in the road, it's a little late in France but I think you knew that since I saw you are Swedish ;) (your country really touched me after the attack of the bastard crazy man some time ago). Itachou [~talk~] 16:04, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I received a message of Arcadian Rook, strangely the ban glitch seems to be fixed alone, but I'm still going to ask a member of Wikia Gaming to see what could produce this. Also, I sent a message to Cartman! for the check about the ban so well, everything works out =). See you later Scar ;)! Itachou [~talk~] 17:14, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
I watched you do it!
I Watched You From The Roof!!
Sam LOB Edit
Hi iv'e been just looking through articles and sorting out grammar and punctuation I'm not intending to "boost". Just trying to make the wording better. KiwiBird 16:21, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
higgey the criminal Edit
Well, has it been three days already? Either way, thats fine. I just banned him to prove a point. The rules apply to him as much as any random Lobotomite. Cheers. BILLYOCEAN 21:13, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
Greetings Scarface. I was wondering why you removed my edit to Moira's Wasteland Survival Guide.
Removed from user talk pageEdit
- If we are to ban all that have the word "aryan" on ones userpage, I think there is more to be done. To begin with:
- The word "aryan" technically means two things: either the sanskrit word for "Noble spirit" or the ethnicity of humans originating from the northern areas of India in ancient times. I can agree that the word might symbolise other things in some people now, that it has been distorted beyond recognition. I'm not as sure as to the removal of it, as if he wants to designate himself as "noble", that's more his arrogance that is displayed more than anything. As a question, if I as a negro would refer to myself as "Nigga", would I face a ban? If I as a caucasian man were to refer to me as "cracker", would I be banned? As long as it's not explicitly aimed at proving superiority, I have no problem with it, although it might be best to remove if it faces such opposition.
- Secondly, if we are to ban all users if they do not remove things considered of National Socialist origin and view, I think that we're to remove all flags of the USSR that users use to tell that they are communist or socialist. Stalin alone left a trail of death larger than Hitler did with his Holocaust, and that's not including any other Soviet leader. It's fairly hypocritical to ban users for something that is circumstancial to Nazism whilst users can flaunt user pictures showing violent abortions or blatant communist iconography. Don't get me wrong, I'm a social democrat and do in no way support Neo-nazis, but I consider this, if not petty, then at least hypocritical. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 15:49, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
I removed the above, because the user's talk page is not an appropriate place to hold your discussion. If you have a problem with my administrative actions, please contact me on my talk page, or start a forum post in the Wiki Discussion section. Thank you.--Gothemasticator 16:15, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I removed your post from the talk page, because that user was blocked for racist posting. I do not want the block itself to become an excuse for him to post more content on the wiki about his racist philosophy. Putting your post back did indeed encourage a longer argument. As a result, I have removed his ability to post on his own talk page. In the future, please consider the other suggestions I left you above: talk to me on my talk page, or start a forum post discussing the wiki policies or the actions of admins. But please do not help give a racist a platform and opportunity to spout his nonsense.--Gothemasticator 15:13, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
- The issue is not of merely giving or taking offense. People choose to be offended by all sorts of things, and that is beyond any of our control. The issue is whether or not a post is in and of itself racist. So, let me take a moment to explain why the use of "aryan" constituted racism while Soviet iconography does not.
- In English, the word itself is only in use in the context of neo-Nazi racist ideology. (You can look on the wikipedia page to see that, apart from a narrowly-used scholarly technical term referring to language -- not race, this is true since WWII.)
- While it is true that Stalin engaged in genocidal acts, Soviet iconography is used in much wider contexts -- it does not always refer to Stalin. Nor does the appearance of the hammer and sickle appear in only one context or mean only one thing.
- A Nazi swastika, on the other hand, would be treated the same way as the word "aryan: -- with a removal and a block. Again, since WWII, the swastika has only one contextual meaning.
I hope this clears things up a little bit for you.--Gothemasticator 18:48, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
well my 3 days have passed... can you lift the chat ban, please? also, my apologies for the language.
Dear Scar Edit
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
For being my favourite Chat Mod. And for helping when I need it :). Guardian
Du skickade visst ett meddelande till mig förut, men jag har haft lite svårt att...well, lära mig svara. Vidare förstår jag inte hur jag ska lägga upp fler inlägg på min tråd angående NV No-Death Run. Hur göra? Ja, jag är närmast efterbliven då det kommer till datorer och andra doo-dads/thingamajiggs. ;) Jag kan ju svara dig redan här att jag inte har några idéer om att skippa rustning eller stimpaks, även om jag inte dör ofta som det är redan nu. Men det är en oerhörd skillnad på att sällan dö och att aldrig dö, vilket du lär vara varse själv redan...inte minst då du kör ÄNNU mer hardcore med din buck-naked-approach. Du nämnde att du dött tre gånger ändå - började du alltså då om efter varje död?
Release me from bann mode. Edit
Dude, plese could you release me from bann because i miss EVERYONE on Vault Chat -Robo
The ban :) Edit
Re: Baby Nazi Dictator Edit
-.- Fine... I'll look for ANOTHER one to use as my pic...
Re:Minor Problem Edit
I've seen that. If you want to see what he's been up to, head on over to the Fallout Answers wiki. I'm sure in the morning an admin will get rid of him. It is Trolly, right? 09:50, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Indeed I am. The reason is for teh lulz 10:02, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout Answers Edit
Hello Scar :)
You may have heard that The Vault's sister site, Fallout Answers, recently opted for Wikia to initiate an IP block, effectively blocking all IP addresses from editing pages for at least two weeks. In the time that I and the bureaucrat have, we would like to add upon the team over on the sister site.
At the moment, there are only two users with administrative privileges who regularly are online. In order to make the site more effective and efficient, I have been tasked with finding trusted users that can take some time (maybe 5-10 minutes) from their normal Wikia schedule to keep an eye on the site from time to time. This will potentially cut down on site traffic and allow "real" questions to be asked and answered in more depth. Through my past interactions with you, I feel that the bureaucrat and I can trust you with administrative privileges.
- Great, but you'll have to wait until Monday/Tuesday; the bureaucrat has other business that he needs to conduct and will be back then. --Kastera (talk) 18:26, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Some pages are capped, some aren't. Why wouldn't you want page names capitalized anyway? I'm new at editing, I realize that. But I'm also a perfectionist, so I will do my best to make this wikia better. I just want to fix spelling mistakes, correct broken links, add missing info, etc. I'll stop capping page names though. Ok? Timzamp 12:13, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, I got it. I'll do my best. I just hate it when people undo my edits (probably because I'm a noob) even though I clearly fixed something. I'm not hear to vandalize the wikia. I'm a huge Fallout fan and I just want to help. Timzamp 12:34, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
NCR trooper bug Edit
Hi I just saw you added about verifying a bug on the ncr trooper page just now. I think this is a normal thing for them to do and is not a bug. Do you agree with me? KiwiBird 17:59, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Okay just wanted to clear that up with someone thanks.
Hey thanks, I'll open up a brewsky tonight! Jspoel 19:45, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
wlel their i messaged you can you unban me now :S
Thanks for helping out with that vandal. Probably Trolly again. Jspoel 21:24, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Et Tumor, BruteEdit
Sorry for you and The Almighty One, I was fixing some kind of link problems, it takes me a few tries, but at least the link is fixed now. (P.S. No offense, I was not trying to get those badges quickly but I was trying to do my job.)Sector 36 20:45, September 3, 2011 (UTC)Sector 36
XA3 left the vault? Shame, he was the only user that actually helped me get the hang of of editing/Creating blogs. Anyways, Thanks for the unban.
Thirsty-Duck 13:42, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Cut content Edit
Hey, why are you deleting these pages? They are cut - see Fallout: New Vegas cut content. I'd appreciate not to delete them as thare is no reason for deletion. MysteryStranger 14:30, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Umm... How can I say this... I don't have info. People who have G.E.C.K. can fill the info. I'm just making them as no one would. Do you understand? MysteryStranger 14:36, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Well, the background could be deleted, if you wish. It is just that I don't like links that don't lead to anywhere. And the line "Do you understand?" is just to know if something needs to be explained. Okay? MysteryStranger 14:44, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Have it your way, then. MysteryStranger 14:48, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hello again, I actually just joined this site last month and I the last thing i want to do is cause problems ^^ I see what you mean with "boosting" and what happened on the Borous page was not wat I wanted to do ^^' Its a pleasure meeting you anyway sir. Hugs (DivineE 14:27, September 5, 2011 (UTC))
Wikia not responding Edit
For some odd reason wikia wasn't working.
Do you have any diea what might be the cause?
Ps: The terrorist gremlins were probably behind it.
Somewhat important message. Relevance to banning, approved. Edit
I understand that you said that there is no such thing as a "premature" lift on a ban. Although i would like you to know that because of computer problems i was not receiving any warnings about Spamming.... Most of the people did not mind that i was "SPAMMING". Since i had been chatting for some time.
Your sincerely, Roxashasnoheart, Fallout and Elder scrolls fanboy.
proofread please Edit
I recently added a section to http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Installing_Fallout_3_DLC for getting the Game of the Year edition portion working
Because this is technical instructions which make complete and total sense to the writer I've found often it these instructions are incomprehensible to any one else. So, If you would could look over it?
Hey scar, I want to make a poll but i don't know how, can you help me? I'm trying to name a vice president and general for my enclave army.
Yesterday I had done broc flower and xander root and I needed a similar overview page, so I copied the xander root page and made a first save after a few changes. That's why the the page was still a bit of a mess when you saw it. I was going to correct it to what is now. Jspoel 19:59, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
Music choice Edit
vault was hereWelcometovaulttec 19:40, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
If you wish to delete the page, then contact the admin. Otherwise I doubt anyone will delete them. Maybe it's true or not, but just to be careful just tell them. Though I don't belive the page should be deleted because it has links. Without the page, no links. MysteryStranger 21:32, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
No need to get violent. I have explained my reasons and it is for you to decide if you are going to abide them. MysteryStranger 21:37, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Perhaps I misunderstood. Maybe I didn't. In any case, sorry to bothered you. MysteryStranger 21:42, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Can you unchat block me please? DarrenC
I have banned that philosphy. I don't achivement boost. I think of something else, but I know that ain't right. It's not that I won't let contributors undo my edits. If you don't like it, then undo it. I won't do something twice - if I think that ain't so important. MysteryStranger 17:04, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Every edit is important (in its own way). If I were achivement boosting, I would do a MASS of pages. As I said, I don't do that - I had learned way too much. MysteryStranger 17:10, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't thought about vandalism. In any way, I do something, and if others don't like it, they are likely to undo my edits. I can't help about it, but just to see. MysteryStranger 17:16, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, but I added some info to pages, which I don't think anyone would add. It's like a trait - I mostly do bad pages, but some info may be very useful. And that's my characteristic. MysteryStranger 17:25, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Then it is for the best. MysteryStranger 17:31, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
My chat is still blank Edit
Thar be nothing thar! :(
miss.nicolleforever - you will know it is me lol x
Thank You Edit
I think you helped edit out a mistake I made in editing the Deathclaw section. If that was you, I just wanted to say thank you. (I'm new here, which explains why I wasn't aware that strategy wasn't allowed outside of the forums.) Good catch, and thank you again.
That's... strange to say the least. But whatever. When in Rome... or more suitably... when in The Fort. So lets say I were to put the edits back in, but remove any indication of what method is better or easier than the other, that would be alright? — Psycho Robot (talk) 06:11, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, I had seen it. Had to do quite some investigation today to check things out. Jspoel 20:22, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
(sighs) It is because it is a new category (there aren't any other cut quest pages, they need to be created first). MysteryStranger: Trust in the power of Infinity! 16:41, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
Jury Rigging note. Edit
Heeey... You're not the guy I wrote to. Have you been opening my mail? ^_^
I see what you mean, but my point still stands. Is the plan to strip down the information to bare essentials? I'm not necessarily against this, but it seems to be a pretty broad action to take without discussion. Or has it been discussed somewhere?
- Understood. That makes sense. I'll keep it in mind when I pass by the weapon pages, if they haven't been scoured by then. All the best, --FourWayDiablo(talk) 14:19, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
You must have some "logic" skills, then... Okay, I am MysteryStranger. I did the "my friend" act so I wouldn't be banned again - this time as anonymus contributor. Do you belive me (this time I'm asking for mercy)? 184.108.40.206 19:31, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
The person was asking if it was confirmed that it would be in the Lonesome Road DLC, because it was originally cut content but GhostAvatar removed it the edit before. Message 20:30, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Can you unban me now. Undead Hat 08:25, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
I remember something in the forum with an outcome of mentioning it in the infobox as well as on the page. Need to check that. Jspoel 18:52, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Found it here. CrazySam suggested it, Avatar's agreeing. I would not remove it.
In the trailer when the guy in ranger armor is firing the divide's signature weapon, if you pause it at the right place this is what you get and I thought it looked pretty different to the regular missile. Swarnian94
New sub-types of ammo always looks the same as the regular version, where as this does not. Swarnian
Hi Scar, I don't feel you were butting in at all and if you were, I appreciate it. =) I have been looking at the Chat and thinking about it but to be quite honest, I am pretty shy, which is why I haven't chatted yet. I hope you're having a great day, and thank you again for helping to cheer me up when I needed it most. Feeling better now. FalloutGirl talk 18:51, September 16, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout 3/NV conusumable pages Edit
Yes if they have different effects, given the hardcore mechanics can get mistaken between games for readers who are not so clued up. It would be best to split them, same as armor due to the change to DT from DR. I would suggest paying The Vault:Item page overhaul project a visit for details on the overview pages etc. 19:56, September 16, 2011 (UTC)