Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? You can ask in the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Ausir 21:58, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Audio logs Edit
Redirecting Encryption Key Edit
I really dont know much about this but it was my understanding to avoid capitals as much in the subject titles, as I did with the other keys. But mayb e you can change my opinion? MiquelXY 10:59, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- None taken, I just wasnt sure, cause I didnt base it on Fallout, but on the names in the keys. It is just a way of looking at it. Thanks for responding :D MiquelXY 18:16, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
FO1 / FO2 Overhaul Edit
That sounds great :)
If you've known me for the last few months, all I've been doing is working on Fallout and Fallout 2 articles, of all types! I've finally uploaded all talking head images, and I'm now working on uploading all correct weapon and NPC images. Then, I will be working on the rest of the content for the games.
This will be a lot of work, but I will be very happy if I have someone alongside me who is enthusiastic about the old games. ;) However, I don't get on the IRC a lot at this point, and I don't have an IM, so I think we'll have to communicate via IRC. Just tell me when you will be available to talk on a regular basis, and we'll get to work! -- Ghouly89 (Talk) 19:02, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll be on in 5 minutes. Just let me upload one more weapon image ;) -- Ghouly89 (Talk) 19:29, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
Enclave power armor Edit
- Well, still. It isn't notable that they attack you. Nitty Tok. 04:13, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Anything I deem not notable gets pitched. :)
- Another thing about the Enclave patrols is that they do initially express confusion about what a person is doing on Enclave property, regardless of armor. Nitty Tok. 14:45, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout 1 and 2 characters projectEdit
Hello. I am just leaving a quick note to say that we need to get this project finished. Its been very slow for a long time now, and so this is just a quick note to ask for you to continue your contributions. It would be really good if we could finish this project, and if everyone does that little bit more work, I'm sure it won't be long. So please don't forget about it :). Thanks, .