Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? You can ask in the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Ausir 04:11, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
I removed your additions, since this particular article is about nuclear powers, as in states with nuclear weaponry, not about nuclear energy, and it was a bit confusing together. Perhaps it would be better to make a separate nuclear energy article for things like nuclear-powered cars etc. Ausir 04:11, 2 January 2009 (UTC)