I'm keeping that box up there. It's got some useful links that I'm afraid I'll lose. Hahaha
Hey, I see you're new to the wiki. Just here to say hello (I saw your userpage in recent activity). You've got a cool userpage! Yes-Man 10:48, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome reply! Made me laugh. I'm glad you've joined the wiki. Yes-Man 11:02, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Don't worry about the double post. Also, if you put four tildes (the wavy lines next to the 1 key) after your message, your username appears, so people will know who it was that sent a message (some of the administrators will complain if you don't). Have fun. Yes-Man 11:07, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
What highway was it and where? How did so many people die there? Don't be a Nonlife, play fairly. 00:15, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
Vault 87 Edit
That was a mistake on my part. I hadn't noticed any further changes while editing that certain section. Skål! 01:00, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hey I restarted my blog after a looooong delay, if you want have a look.--Paladin cross 16:03, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
hey come back to the chat room, my net kept screwing up. The Netherealm awaits for you 04:42, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
Knowledge is power! Edit
Thank you for your vote and compliment! ^^ Is there anything specific you would like to see from me once I become an Admin? Skål! 07:27, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
Ahah! So you are! Well good job nevertheless. :') Skål! 05:02, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
If information like that is felt as necessary to add to an article, I would greatly prefer if the exact number and placement you can find each and they have to be great enough in number to actually be notable. If the components are random such as needing to buy it from a trader, then it is not notable at all. Skål! 03:40, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
- feel free to let me know if you don't agree with that. I'm up for changing my mind if you can convince me. Skål! 03:59, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for the late response. Trying to finish up the next edition of SNM right now. Good catch though! Went a head and kept the relevant information and removed the excessive speculation. Skål! 04:44, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. ;) That information was already listed under its proper page anyways. Too excessive to add that glitch to a specific page. Skål! 08:13, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
It is currently 8:08 on a lovely Sunday night for me. ;) Skål! 02:08, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll be looking forward to it! I've been enjoying reading everyone's entries. I just hope we get some more people involved! Skål! 02:18, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Why too late? We still have 6 days left! I tried to advertise by sending an auto welcome message out to new members but it seems a lot of people had a problem with me doing that. I guess it's wrong to take pride in one's work and to try and include people in the community here. Anyways, I appreciate your work and hopefully we'll see some other people include themselves as well. Skål! 02:35, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Congratulations, your wasteland tale has earned you the 1st prize! Your work will be featured in the next edition of the Strategic Nuclear Moose and I will be sending an interview your way later on today! You really put a lot of effort into your story and it deserves some attention. Feel free to keep updating, I'll be keeping my eye out for it. ;) Skål! 09:14, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I will try to keep my eye out for it. I might end up checking it 11 pm tonight, which is like 1 AM for you I presume. But thanks anyway for choosing me as winner. :o Though it's lengthy, there are a whole bunch of typos like how New Vegas has bugs. KnowledgeProspector 20:11, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- It's interview time! Also, as the first prize winner, you have earned the right towards a free request from our very own Doc Incognito! Send him a message with the details towards any banner/logo/avatar you might like and he'll cook one up for you! (He does have the rights to take as much time as he needs and may start on your request whenever it's convenient for him.) Once again, congratulations and I'll be looking forward to what you come up with for the interview! Skål! 23:49, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, I have a question to ask you. While we're waiting for our 2nd prize winner to get back to me about what poll Q&A they'd like to see, can you help me come up with a casual placeholder poll? I seem to be drawing blanks all of the sudden. Skål! 01:31, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmmmm..... you know, I'm just as blank as you at the moment..... what about a.... eh...... "Which Fallout Boss terrified you the most?" Or "Which Fallout bar-hopper did you enjoy talking to the most?" And.... I can't think of anything else. :P KnowledgeProspector 22:45, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Here I am Edit
You said to meet ya on the talk page so here I am!
Sorry about the critique, I'm a little harsh.
- I've been forgetting to sign these recently and I understand the desire to not do this in the chat room. *shivers* that place is NOT normal. Forgive me for the formatting of my messages, I'm still technically new to this. Unfortunately I have to go offline, I know right?! Right now? But seriously it's getting pretty late over here on the mitten. So see you in the morning.--The Ever Ruler 07:20, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hey thanks, Prosp. We haven't talked much, but I've noticed you. Also congratulations from me, for winning 1st prize with your Wasteland tale! Jspoel 13:35, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
Heist of the Centuries Edit
So if I verify it on the PC, I should put the on that entry? GRPeng 18:07, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Saturnite Fist Edit
- Haha, no problem. I got some OCD going myself, I have my volume at 18 exactly, only 18. -ΣΔLet's talk! 01:34, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Primm --> NovacEdit
Oh, no need to thank me. I'm slightly OCD. Like, even on Fallout Answers I rephrase questions to add proper punctuation. Even in real life I'm kind of a weirdo. I always need everything on my desk at home to be aligned neatly and evenly... even if the entire room is a mess. Anyway, keep up the good work. 09:32, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
You didn't sign it... but I know it's you! Edit
Collaboration is one of the reasons I made a profile on this wiki of course I can chip in!
I'm gonna have to read your blog... *shudders in fear* but it will be better for my thoughts. Feel free to hit up my tale too, I really REALLY need someone to critique that thing, I feel like it could be better...
Your pal, --The Ever Ruler 18:28, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem, oh and I commented on Part 2 of your wasteland tale. I broke it up into sections so I didn't lose my thoughts and to make it easier for you to read. That'll be my form of feedback for the wasteland tales of the future.
- I'll be sure to give the others a read!--The Ever Ruler 18:56, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey man no problem! It's always good to get someone to bounce ideas off of, and it isn't as common as one would hope so it's always good to be needed somehow somewhere so I'm more than happy to help.
- This is KTER, and this is your host --The Ever Ruler 18:36, March 16, 2012 (UTC) signing off.
TO THE CHATROOM!! Edit
Yeah, it'd probably be alot quicker but I'm not sure how to do the PM chat either.
We'll figure it out though. I'm on Nukapedia on and off without any real schedule so I guess I'll just check in from time to time.
I'll try to sign into chat so that you can see me there and use that as a way to tell when the other is online as there is no feature like that here...
From his bombed out shelter, --The Ever Ruler 18:33, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Damn timezones! Midnight over here is like nine-o-clock over there, and it's a little difficult for me to stay up that late with school. Hit me up on the weekends, I'll make time to see if your on at that hour.
- Skul- erm I mean performing recon on some raiders, --The Ever Ruler 02:47, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
My chat broke! Edit
My Chat Broke!! Are you still on? PM again and we can continue
--The Ever Ruler 03:40, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
Fallout Tale, Name Ideas Edit
I was looking at names and stumbled upon a german one that meant famened wolf.
We know what it means, :) so here it is: Rudolph
Happy brainstorming, --The Ever Ruler 02:25, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Lol, there's a german name Reinhold that is an amalgamation of the german words for advice and ruler.
- I thought you'd find that funny, --The Ever Ruler 02:28, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Los Nombres Edit
Glad you like them, I might update more names to these messages in the future, so look out!
Oh, and yes, I'm settled on Reina's name, mostly because of how long it took us to find it, and because it's actually really good.
Keep the grey matter chugging! --The Ever Ruler 14:13, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
The Aware page is Finished!! I hope! Edit
Yep, the title says it all, I finished the page until I recieve further inspiration and I'm giving you the heads up in case you want to read more.
It'll probably be a while until I do another one, but the one I'm leaning towards are the Road Raiders, whose name I changed from the Road Warriors.
Anyway the details are in the comment, --The Ever Ruler 21:51, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
GOOD F@#*ING NEWS!!! Edit
I just showed my wasteland tale to people on chat when they asked to see my proposed blank slate plotline and guess what!
THEY LOVED IT!!!
I told them to hit your tale too!! Finally, we got ourselves some wide-range critique! I'm so excited!
Anyway, get the brain a storming and we'll impress these people no matter what!
Maybe we could even become a sort of patron doing this stuff! Who knows, stay frosty! --The Ever Ruler 21:28, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
There's nothing that says you can't work on anything you want to. It would be like never touching a weapons page ever simply because you weren't part of the weapon condition project. This is a wiki, so you can edit whatever you please. --Kastera (talk) 13:29, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Lost Twin Edit
Dude we are like twins separated at birth or something, you watch Avatar: The Last Airbender too!?
I LOVE THAT SHOW, I already saw the first and only episodes of The Legend of Korra already but we seriously have a lot in common...
...perhaps... too much in common... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!
I kid, anyway I'm sure the other chatmongrels will love your tale, in the meantime, come up with some new stuff!
Awaiting the genetics test on our DN- erm, I mean... nevermind... --The Ever Ruler 18:22, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
The Road Raiders... Edit
Hola amigo! The page has been created and here's your heads-up, as per request:
Enjoy! And, as always, critique the hell out of it! --The Ever Ruler 01:21, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Updated the hell out of it, you're going to love it! --The Ever Ruler 05:21, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Talk Talk Talk Edit
yep, i went there Funnynamehere 07:56, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
I did it!! Again!! *falls over* Edit
- gets back up*
Okay, finished critiquing your character page... again...
You know what to do ;) --The Ever Ruler 03:38, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
A place to back up stories Edit
It is great that you have made your own sandbox here but as you asked about * http://falloutsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/User:SaintPain The Sandbox Wiki on chat, I am here to help clarify.
- It is a site started by Nemesis, It is not a product of this site but most all of the members there also support this site.
- Everyone can have a "Sandbox" here. Yet as I understand it, Our Sandbox wiki allows all who are members here or from other places to unite to share fan FICTIONS..
'Here as we all know the purpose is to relate game facts.'
- We do not mean to challenge this site in any way. We offer an outlet to share FAN FICTION.
SaintPain→ That was broke afore I got here. 12:46, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
Hi KP, I've been trying to arrange a game of "Fallout Apprentice" more here and I've had some last minute no shows that I'm scrambling to find a replacement for. Are you interested in playing, I can give a weeks lead time to prepare for the first challenge. Agent c (talk) 14:40, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- No Probs, if it works, maybe I can get you in next years' edition. Agent c (talk) 19:41, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hey KP! Again, I gotta say, I'm loving the FanFic! I'm in the middle of writing your section now, and I was wondering if you wanted to give me a few sentence spiel about what the FanFic is about in your opinion, for the showcase. Hope to hear from you soon! Yours always;-- "This is my road, you'll walk it as I say" 02:27, September 30, 2012 (UTC)