Welcome to our Fallout wiki and thank you for your contributions! I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
A little help to get you started:
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing right this minute and where you can help. You can also check our community portal for things to do.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself. If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- If you have questions, you can ask in our forums, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools. The Vault's policies and guidelines can help you with putting those tools to good use and getting up to speed with our editing customs.
I'm glad to have you here and look forward to working with you!-- Ghouly89 (Talk) 12:18, May 8, 2010
- OK, thanks for explaining that to me. I should've been more diligent too and picked up on that, but another reliable user had left "vandalism" in the edit summary, so I went ahead with the block. Sorry about this big misunderstanding, and I hope you'll stay to contribute more. --Skire (talk) 18:33, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Um hi its me,i just want to know...............WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH DR ANGRYSLACKS! first he deleted a blog i wanted to stay,then he goes and blocks me and clams im some guy called omega ed,or somthing like that when im not,so i ask you,no wait i order you to un block me please,im a great guy to get to know,at least give me 2 more chances so i can prove im not mega ed,please you dont know how much Ed,Edd,N,Eddy means to me! i just wanted to check it out,not get banned for somthing i did not have any part of! P.S leave reply on my talk page at the Ed,Edd,N,Eddy wikia Grimlock223 (talk) 21:01, July 16, 2012 (UTC)