| ||This page contains archived information from User talk:Jspoelstra. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
Images uploaded by you Edit
What program do you use when uploading images (FNV and FO3) of items, world objects? --M72 Gauzz 07:22, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
NCR MP Confiscated Goods Truck Edit
An anonymous user vandal created a page called NCR MP Confiscated Goods Truck. It's deleted, so I cannot track down the numerical I.P address of the one who did it. --M72 Gauzz 12:56, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
Sound Project Edit
Hello my friend ;)
- Ho nice! Yes, find the sound files from the quotes is truly a real work of hard work, that's why I think only put those who interest me (motivates more).
- All files of the games for Fallout and Fallout 2 are in the files named "master.dat". I used "datexpl" findable in NMA here to extract the files . Ho also, you need to convert them into "wav" for convert them after in "ogg" (they are in "acm" - impossible to listen).
- I created a code file - a bat file that converted all the files throught a executable named "acm2wav" in the folder where the code file is put into. wav (and you'll have to click on it to the converted). I will be away 30 minutes to go get my niece but after, I'll upload for you ;). Tot ziens! Itachou [~talk~] 16:56, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
Yes agree, I also made this seperation for Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics quotes and weapons sounds ;), so it's good! Sorry for my late reply, my brother is arrives later.
Here it's the archive with the program and the code files  - just put the two in a folder with "acm" files of Fallout and Fallout 2 and click in the "acm2wav.bat", it will convert all acm files of the folder for you in few seconds =). If you have any problem, tell me, good luck my friend and tot binnenkort! Itachou [~talk~] 18:45, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
I second to that. Trolly Polly Olly 19:12, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
Problable Weapon Image Glitch? Edit
Hey Jspoelstra, can you check the image of the gun 12.7mm submachine gun? When I try to amplify it by clicking on it, the picture doesn't appear. Also, when I try to add it on another page (my user page), it doesn't appear. Can fix this? Many thanks.
Mario479 20:15, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
188.8.131.52 caught this guy blanking the Honest Hearts page and one other. kevobk 00:42, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Alien blaster sounds Edit
Appearances below Behind the scenes? Edit
Hello Jspoelstra ;)
Mostly, I see pages that have often "Behind the scenes" above Appearances, Gallery and References. I rarely go to creatures pages so I can't take them in references.
In fact, I liked to have a well-placed policy on this kind of thing, some pages have this section above and another below, so if I forget and I see a page with the section above, I'll put it above, or if another day I also forget, I would put it below, I think it is also true for some people, resulting in something not very clean.
Personally I prefer to put it above, Appearance is a section that extremely secondary in my opinion. Now I don't know how to react for The Vault, pages on the subject are not very clean. Do you think we should make a future discussion on the subject my friend? Itachou [~talk~] 16:12, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Haha yes, for the number of pages in reference, I trust you in 200% ;). Yes, even too project is underway in my opinion (what divides the works). It works, we do like this until the discussion.
- Ha also, have you succeeded to extract the master.dat files of Fallout and Fallout 2? And sorry, I forgot to upload the Vault Boy jam for the weapons sound (I see your work in the Alien Blaster of Fallout: New Vegas, nice job)! I'll do it now, and have always Harry's quotes in mind =). Itachou [~talk~] 16:41, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Having a small problem with an anon Edit
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206 - Is repetitively changing the sentence about A Light Shining in Darkness to guttersnipe even after being informed that the gun uses trench sights. Even after being pointed to the talk page as well. They show nothing in the way of response and continually change the page again. Great Mara 17:27, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Just so you know Edit
- And this vandal could probably do with a block, thanks. -- 23:48, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but how do you archive your talk pages. kevobk 00:43, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
His name should be joker Edit
Would you mind blocking this guy, he has had his edits reverted by Gothemasticator and myself, but despite a warning I left on his talk page he continues to add his speculative and rumour-baiting information to the New Vegas add-ons article. -- 00:51, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Just for personal reference, was he blocked or did he actually stop when he realised an admin wanted him to? -- 01:11, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi and Thanks Edit
Hi Jspoelstra, thanks for the welcome, hope I can make some kind of useful contribution! :) Razlo 01:04, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Seeking third party inputEdit
Thanks for stepping in. Trolly Polly Olly 14:02, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, not sure about war vs. comflict, but giving them a separate category was a good idea. Ausir(talk) 14:10, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Haven't seen Borat, eh? Edit
I have the utmost respect for women. What I said was a line from the film Borat and since it is ridiculously popular, I assumed that the everyone would've understood. My apologies. Almighty Higgey 17:41, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
I was curious on how to put the boxes on my page that say things such as, This User Is a Member of the NCR, and things like that, any help would be great ToestheUnwholy 01:58, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
FO3 creatures Edit
When you find the time could you do peer reviews for for Deathclaw (Fallout 3), Giant ant (Fallout 3), Radscorpion (Fallout 3), Swampfolk, Trog, and Yao guai (Fallout 3)? They've been had all their sections filled out, but I can't do the review since I contributed to most of the sections. I already tried Ausir and TPA, but Ausir has some work obligations and TPA is off somewhere else. Thanks, Kastera (talk) 04:43, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Box Edit
Thanks a lot for the help on that, I've added a couple more on the page if you want to check them outToestheUnwholy 15:13, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
I saw that, I'm thinking about putting the Not of this World quest Icon opposite of Set. ToestheUnwholy 15:26, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Fish Edit
Alright I'll keep that info in mind next time, thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience. --Xa3 17:57, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Super mutants Edit
Should I replace the content of the Super mutant master and Super mutant brute pages with a disambig page for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas? Now that the project has brought all the variants to one page, it seems that that would be the right thing to do. Kastera (talk) 19:22, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I shall cross reference the pages and then proceeded to that that then. Just wanted to get admin approval.
Thanks the information Edit
At least I know who made the deletion and a reason was given.
That was broke afore I got here! 00:22, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
just a quick question. for some reason when i try to change my avatar picture it shows i did on my preferences but it doesnt anywhere else. and i wanted to know how to fix this and if you dont know could u kindly direct me to some one who might.--Ohno itsthecopz 01:14, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- yes that is what i am seeing too but on my preference page it shows what i want my avatar to be which is completely different. it has also been like that for the past few days.
- yes and i also restored the original settings and tried it again and nothing.
9,000 edits, Jspoel. I'm so close to getting the coveted 10,000. I'll let you know when I make my adminship request. It should be relatively soon; who knows, maybe even before July. Kastera (talk) 05:36, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, while this guy's edit was humorous, he needs to be blocked.
- Just 6 more messages. My OCD carries over to message boxes as well. Once I hit 150 messages, I'll archive it.
220.127.116.11 was vandalizing the calculator page.
kevobk 15:02, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Miscellaneous alien items Edit
Hello my friend ;)
Well, I for now working on alien civilization that seems pretty empty on the wiki. I wish to create a page with all alien miscellaneous items of Mothership Zeta (items that the player can't get), by giving them a minor description based on their name in the GECK, forms, placement and using in-game.
I have all I need but I wondered what name given to the page, I wanted to have your opinion on the subject =). Here are three suggestions, but if you have a better please tell me:
- Alien miscellaneous items (my favorite)
- Alien other items
- Alien secondary items
- Goedenavond Jspoelstra =)!
- Yes, but I think you would have helped me in a similarly way of Ghost. For now, I just put two items for a start, you can see what happens in the page. Of source, I will continue over time ;). Itachou [~talk~] 18:20, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
Just a posting questionEdit
Am I allowed to post some form of Minecraft Beta Server invite on the Wikia as a Blog post or would it be deemed inappropriate and end up being deleted. I realise this is probably a stupid question but I thought I'd ask instead of just going ahead and doing it.
A Wonderful Guy Edit
It's already mentioned near the top of the section. Trolly Polly Olly 15:19, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
You said that your images take time to be uploaded, that's hard work and a small price to pay is a cup of coffee whenever you are feeling sleepy. :)) --M72 Gauzz 16:17, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
Achievement boosting Edit
- Ah, but for now, I have to bother you with it. :)
I was about to make a new tidbits post, when i was told this in red letters.
Sorry, your edit could not be saved. Possible reasons: You (or your IP) are blocked on this wiki Something in your text triggered one of our spam filters (210)
I don't know why. I'm not blocked, and i can see no use of "210" in the source.
The long awaited tidbits post has arrived. There is a wide selection of quality reports of developer quotes & interviews and special offers.
- North America: $12.50
- Mainland Europe: €9.99
- England: £8.75
- FormSprings, talking about the Brotherhood of Steel, right wingers, Veronica, and bisexual teenagers.
- FormSprings, talking about why there is no Robert Edwin House or Yes Man path in the quest For Auld Lang Syne.
Why will it not let me publish it? Trolly Polly Olly 21:29, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
Worked out the problem. Seemed to be the numbers in the source. Trolly Polly Olly 21:50, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
Removing content from Level page Edit
Can you help please? Edit
Hi, on my user page on the profile section could you please help me remove the "[[file:|240x240px]]" lettering above and below the image I made, also the section labelled "Random Thanks" will not lower and looks out of place and poor could you please help me lower it and make it look more aesthetically pleasing. Sorry if this has bothered you in any way. 666carl666 01:16, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks a load I am really Grateful. 666carl666 01:21, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
Sortorder of quests on location pages Edit
Interactive world objects Edit
Goedenavond Jspoelstra ;)
Ghost proposed me an idea of creating a new type of page for World Objects (like Containers and storage or Vehicles) for those with the interaction is more important than the norm (such as healing archway), and I think it's an excellent idea, allowing a differentiation of normal world objects and special world objects and allow the player to have an overview of these. We wanted to have your opinion on the subject, what do you think my friend? Itachou [~talk~] 17:49, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- In fact, Porter send me a discussion about that a while back (Forum:Fallout 3 world objects categorization discussion), but there didn't really come much out of it. Anyway, I think it's a nice idea and his proposition was approved by Ausir. I'll have to take the temperature with admins to be really set on the way forward, but on the proposal for Porter, what do you think my friend? Itachou [~talk~] 16:36, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
I just go and proofread the articles and sometimes things just aren't "professional" enough for this site. But, should people be complaining about this, i would just tell them (no offense BTW) "Though".(Nemerian 22:46, June 18, 2011 (UTC))
Craterside supply Edit
Craterside supply isnt a merchant, Moira Brown is. So it shouldn't be on the location page but on the characters page, otherwise you are duplication information. But I do love how people start up projects and re-write the layout guidelines as they see fit without going through the motions. 23:11, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for that, seems I used to many ~. But yeah I have come across some pseudo-locations that where created for the actual NPC like Gustavo's armory, who is esstially a NPC that wonders around Tenpenny Tower (inside and outside). So you cant even have things like layout section etc, it was essentially a page purely for the merchant inventory items plus information about Gustavo that is already on his page. 16:54, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
OK. I was curious why so many places without mapmarkers were just Fallout 3 locations. Doesn't make sense to me, really, but I can play along. BILLYOCEAN 00:14, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, would you like me to change them back or has it been taken care of? BILLYOCEAN 00:15, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
This guy is obsessed with the man-meat Edit
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 <- Is at it again. Great Mara 02:39, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
A quick question Edit
I tried looking in the forums but kept finding conflicting statements. Do armor and weapons that you give to your companions in New Vegas degrade at all? Great Mara 22:12, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Guess, I'll experiment with it when I get Boone later in this playthrough after I finish looting the REPCONN test site basement. Because I saw some forum posts stating that they don't degrade but someone else said Boone managed to break Knock-Knock in three seconds when it was given to him. Although I not sure if it was due to having it shot out of his hands or what. Great Mara 22:24, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
So far it seems at least the weapons deteriorate, although I don't think Boone's been taking too many hits to say anything about armor conditions reliably. Great Mara 03:14, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Removing content from pages Edit
Roger that sky captain Edit
I have some capitalizing to fix then. Sorry, my bad. Power Bonkers 20:05, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm trying to figure out the number of unique Radio New Vegas broadcasts there can be. I've put my reasoning here, but I don't know it I've gotten it right.
- The first formula deals with the broadcasts in which Mr. New Vegas announces that a specific song is coming up (In New Vegas, we know the pain that numbers can bring us, well so does Guy Mitchell whose got Heartaches by the Number), meaning that specific song is next, followed by two other songs. The second formula deals with Mr. New Vegas saying a generic, all encompassing track announcement (More classics coming right up for you, so stay tuned), meaning that any song can play, followed by two more songs.
- I hate to correct you, but it's actually 5 billion.
My language Edit
While we're on the subject, is Dutch more like German or Swedish in its' word and structure? I've learned a good share of Deutsch but I want to learn another (preferably Germanic). Kastera (talk) 01:00, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- No, I live in the central United States, in Colorado, near the east of the Rocky Mountains.
- I've never been, but from what I hear from friends that have been, it's not all it's cracked up to be. They say it's more probable that you'll catch a disease than win the jackpot.
- Plus, all of the prostitutes around the city add up.
Do you add a characters age to their page?
Like so and so is a something year old resident of this place?
I've seen a couple that had them, but most don't, and I wanted to double check. --Xa3 02:18, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks again --Xa3 02:31, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
Why cant Capitalize anything that need it, and the albino radscorpian thing WAS true.-- Jackasaurus Hello
Just saying, but you have probably put in things you didnt want to ( e.g capitalising something) in your 28000 edits, so please can you not critisise others, just saying :)-- Jackasaurus
- It's up now, go on and vote.
Please enforce a perm-ban on http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 the user inflicted severve vulgar vandalism on the laser rifle page which i will fix
Adminship (^no relation) Edit
- I have now applied. -- 15:34, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
An anonymous user 126.96.36.199 he's vandalizing the gun runners page --Xa3 00:01, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
No problem. An anonymous user 188.8.131.52 also is starting to vandalize --Xa3 00:01, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
If you have time: this guy is replacing content on pages with vandalism, involving starting FNV quests by sexual favors...only reversed 2 edits so far, I think he's done. --Xa3 03:29, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Blog comment Edit
Fallout3 incorrect page Edit
Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages Edit
You're an administrator, right? Edit
There's a user under the name Marco Williams who joined today, and all he's done is made stupid notes and a page saying that "Come fly with me sucks". Could you please do something about it? Yes-Man 07:31, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
WTF about Traci Niels page? LOL
Sniper Rifle (Fallout: New Vegas) Sounds Edit
I was wondering since I was just on that article, but is the sound of the weapon firing the sound made when the rifle has the silencer on it? I was wondering since it sounds off when I play the file. Great Mara 17:20, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
Honest Hearts pickpocketing Edit
Any idea why the player can't pickpocket any of the main characters in Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts?
Nifskope test Edit
Hello Jspoelstra =)!
Ghost told me that you know well the software and I can ask you a few tips. I tested Nifskope today by the recommendation of Ghost and it's a very nice program. In fact, its superiority on the G.E.C.K. is essentially for light, which is absolutely perfect and full of parameters are customizable.
I tried to make a recon craft image just for test, tell me what do you think =): 
- Goedendag Jspoelstra ;)!
- Yes you also right, the two have an unique style which can be chosen depending on the situation. Nifskope sounds better essentially for armors or weapons, and the G.E.C.K. for vehicles or something need to have a special light. I'll still do some testing to see what it can give. Nice day and see soon my friend! Itachou [~talk~] 14:46, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Honest Hearts pickpocketing Edit
Ah thanks dude, but i still don't understand at the end of Honest Hearts, why Joshua's and Danial's belongings are in a box by the southern entrence.
RE: Honest Hearts pickpocketing Edit
Ah, sorry if I ruined the ending for you in anyway mate. I thought you may had completed it already.
Vault 22 Inhabitants Edit
- Dr. Bailey: Husband, couldn't find reference to a first name anywhere
- Marsha Bailey: Sick wife who contracted the Spores
- Elizabeth Bailey: Sick daughter who contracted the Spores.
Could I get your input on this? Great Mara 00:50, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'll try to check around later to see if there's any info on which girl is which, but I don't think there was anything as evidence, even in the common area I suspect was meant to be their's. Great Mara 19:06, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Jspoel, you're making the rest of us look bad! 500 edits in a day, and what's even worse is the Van Buren badges have been out for a day and you've already gotten the 500 badge! Grrr. Kastera (talk) 03:51, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Haha, yep. My record's only shy of 200. I hope you brought your ghoul mask! You're going to need it. :)
PLEASE HELP! I've asked Ausir, but it's urgent. Please ban Falloutfreak3 because he's seriously screwing up pages faster than I can revert them. Please man. Yes-Man 05:20, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Now this guy is messing with my userpage. Please, man. I need help Yes-Man 05:26, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Look, I'm really sorry to keep whining to you like this, but he's still around. Check his contributions and you'll see what we mean. Could you please ban him? Yes-Man 05:59, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you Edit
I'm not sure if it was you, Kastera or Ausir, but whoever blocked that vandal, I really appreciate it Yes-Man 06:25, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Vandal Edit
Three Card Monte/Three-Card Monte Edit
Hi, I don't know if you're the guy to talk to about this, but I have noticed a number of inconsistancies with the spelling of Three Card Monte. Here it is spelt with a dash, and I changed a red link thaat was spelt this way in order that it should direct to the appropriate page; however, it is spelt consistantly like this throughout. What should be done? As far as I can tell, every other page spells it without the dash. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to cause trouble by changing it. Cheers, Grammarlad(talk) 18:22, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
User profile imagesEdit
Would it make any diferance if I used images posted directly from my Photo buckt instead of useing the gallery ?
Well it's sad because I did put alot of work into my profile page. Is this a new policy ?
- Oh well, I hope I satisfied your requirments. SaintPain ~> That was broke a'fore I got here! 04:36, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
Hey there. i apologize for the achievement boosting. I had no idea that was an issue. In retrospect i probably should have guessed that it wasn't a good thing to do. I just thought i was being clever, actually, hahaha.
My apologies, Celticaem
RE: Blog Comment Edit
Thanks J! I bet it's the same guy who the comment was directed to in the first place. Keep up the good work! :D --PipGirl101 04:57, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
Good work! Edit
Thanks for the great work you have done on the Van buren pages!--User:Jackasaurus
Member since today? Edit
As I have an exceedingly high perception (Per 9), I noticed that it says that you, me, Itachou and many others have been members since 26th of June, 2011. Why does it, and is it an isolated glitch? Thanx and Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 16:36, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Might have been from when Ausir fixed the whole "Krypta" thing, but yeah, losing edit count would be a lot worse ;).
ah hi, i am new member. I joined a while ago, but never used the account. So yeah, i would like to help on a project.
I will see what i can do. Btw how do i join?
What do you want me to do? Edit
OK, so I was bored last night and I decided to get every bit of dialogue for Desmond Lockheart as he's my favourite character, so after about 2 hours of listening an renaming files I now have a folder full of Desmond Lockheart phrases, I was wondering if you wanted them to put on Desmond Lockheart's page in the quotes section as I do not know how to do it or could you show me how to do it. 666carl666 06:11, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
OK, i've changed the deathclaw mistakes. Sorry, i didn't realise
Fallout 3 Quotes work Edit
sorry for the long file names it's just that there's so many and I keep forgetting what is said on them when I add the quote.
All the files are already .ogg so I don't need to convert any of them but good idea to keep it playing instead of making the file name the full script of the quote, I'll use GOM player.
Sorry about the caps lock thing I hit it by accident but from now on I will shorten them drastically. 666carl666 18:02, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
Van Buren Edit
It says on you're profile that your happy to answer questions, so I was wondering where all the info on Van Buren comes from because you have been very busy, and maybe I could help fill in pages? Thanks, GuardianOfTheWastes
- Thanks for the help, maybe I'll see you around :) GuardianOfTheWastes
RE:Van Buren creatures Edit
my plan was to create the pages and then go back to start editing them and adding info,pics,etc. after i was done creating the pages, the wiki went down and i couldnt access it. i think my internet might of went down. sorry for any problems.
Aijing2011 - please block for making random pages. Thanks. Yes-Man 08:43, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
ok, I read the policies and rules of capitalising again, and I realised what you mean. But I think the rules about capitalizing are slightly unclear and I have noticed pages that are capitalized when they should not have been. User:Jackasaurus
Notable fighters for unarmed and melee weapons Edit
Hello my friend ;)
Well, an idea that spend on my mind for 2-3 days. I found nice to add a little background on some pages and I think about add "Notable unarmed figthers" to the unarmed page and "Notable melee weapons figthers" to the melee weapons page, since the person using these styles are rare, but extend it to other weapons could not hurt (but pose a small problem, will I mentions below). Of course, only important person and companion.
For example, for unarmed page it would give:
==Notable unarmed figthers==
- Caesar, co-founder and leader of the Caesar's Legion
- Dog and God, a psychologically disturbed nightkin and a companion of the Courier
- Dragon, champion in hand-to-hand of San Franscico
- Kane, bodyguard and right-hand of Decker
- Lo Pan, master in hand-to-hand of San Franscico
- Lucius, Praetorian Guard Leader of the Caesar's Legion
- Masticator, heavyweight champion of Northern California
- Salt-Upon-Wounds, war chief of the White Legs
- Veronica Renata Santangelo, a Journeyman Scribe of the Brotherhood of Steel and a possible companion of the Courier
- Waking Cloud, a tribal warrior of the Sorrows and a companion of the Courier
It could be the same for "Melee weapon". For the other, well I don't know, because the mix of weapons in FNV (especially because "guns") make a little problem. Anyway, for melee weapons and unarmed, I find it quite nice, adding a bit of background to a page and I'm sure some people found it nice. What do you think my friend =)? Itachou [~talk~] 20:37, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I also think for skills could be a good addition ;). Otherwise, I think rare special case must be treated as such, like Toshiro Kago (I only know him for now), as we know it's a samurai and he does battle with his katana, add him in the melee weapons page would be not a mistake, even though statistically it's not the case (devs are sometimes strange).
- I also done for the melee weapons page but don't worry, I had these characters in my mind (as do I like these characters with using melee weapons or unarmed style of combat despite distance weapons exist, they release a lot of charisma so I remember them easier, especially Kane of Fallout 1, he was very strong, he can kill a character with T-51b easily just with spiked knuckles. In fact, I remember the name and who they are only for charimastic and well created character).
- Hehe 30000th soon like you said, you are a god my friend =)! Well, I'll get you to make the sounds of Liberty Prime but you have already done hehe =D. I imagine taking a nice enough time to improve a weapon, a character or a place that you like it should be an excellent 30000th edit! Itachou [~talk~] 21:46, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Hehe yes, the 30000th for a nice friend it's a very nice 30000th =)! Itachou [~talk~] 16:51, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Didn't realise that it was a policy though. Thanks for telling me and it should be okay now... Please tell me if it is/isn't and if you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them too. Thanks, The Guardian. Well I did ask for your opinion. What can you expect when they have to be over 6ft (about 1.8m) ;). Done, but it's a bit harder to see now, may require tweeking: The Guardian.
Quick Question. Edit
You may have noticed that on my user page I have a list of quotes and some sound files amongst them, I'd just like to know would I be allowed to upload a sound file for a George Carlin quote or would it be deemed irrelevant on The Vault Wikia?
Thanks I just wasn't sure I could because it has little to nothing to do with Fallout. 666carl666 21:40, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
Design documents Edit
Check my work Edit
I recently did the layout for the RobCo Facility. I feel like I did a good job but fear I may have gone in the wrong direction with it. I was hoping that you could look at it and give me feedback how I did or how to do better, or just fix it yourself. Robert Burgess 23:25, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
About the medal system Edit
Hi Jspoel, I saw the Vault Project Medal in your profile page and I want to adopt a similar system to my wiki. But as far as I can tell, the medal is just simple template which anyone can add. So could you tell me how it works? How do you prevent people from adding the medals to their own profile? |Arcius| 23:26, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- you mean the wikia lab's achievement add-on right? Well, we have a bunch of medal images taken from the game so it doesn't look good if we put a medal inside those star-shaped frame. Anyway, thanks for your help. And sorry, it seems my signature messed up your page's font. |Arcius| - Check out Valkyria Wiki:Projects to see what you can do to help! 14:24, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Congrats Edit
Johnny Uno picture Edit
Hey, Jspoelstra, you're really good for uploading images, right? Well, if you don't mind, do you think you could get a picture of the 'Johnny Uno' poster from Fallout: New Vegas and upload it onto the wiki? I hope I'm not being intrusive, but the page is missing a picture. Thanks! Yes-Man 04:12, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Johnny Uno poster Edit
It might not appear in game, on second thought. I do know I've seen it. Maybe it appears only in the loading screens (the one that shows a hallway and posters on the wall). I appreciate the help with Mattman, by the way. Yes-Man 12:03, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
I just found an image of the loading screen featuring the poster on fallout-archives.com. I'll upload it now, and if you recognise the poster maybe it will help you out. Yes-Man 12:09, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hello I was wondering why you blocked my ip address you said I insulted editors and impersonated a admin which I never did I have not even been on this wiki for a few days plus I have a account Rookie desert ranger so can u undo the block on this ip address. 184.108.40.206 thanks.
Rookie desert ranger
My mistake Edit
Apologies for posting a pic that had to be removed. Purely accidental I assure you.
- Lol, only 5k behind you =P 16:53, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
just wondering Edit
Hi there i'm just wondering if the differential pressure controller has anything to do with the House always wins quest
Upper-casing "super mutant" Edit
Hmmm? I didn't?? I just edited the links. (??) WikiaNinja 11:20, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
Ooh, sorry about that. WikiaNinja 11:20, June 30, 2011 (UTC)