| ||Archives: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, #29, #30, #31, #32, #33, #34|
Hi J. It's been a really long time since we've chatted. Since you won Nukapedian of the Year last year, I've reserved a seat for you on the board this year. This board will determine an additional two users to join the top five, as well as decide the final winner and runner-up. As such, you can expect the board to meet twice (times TBD), whenever it's convenient for everyone. Can I confirm that you'll be willing to join the board? --Skire (talk) 23:12, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Sounds good then! And we'll try to make a time that fits everyone (so far we've been able to do so fairly well). Back when we had Neko and Limmie (Europeans) on the board, it still worked. We'll meet at the Chinese FO Wiki chat and you'll all have temporary mod rights to kick out intruders. --Skire (talk) 23:38, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
My name is Hunter and I am a user that likes to chat on this wiki. I do not go on here that often but I so happen to notice that my account it blocked. I am not sure why and if you think I am another user who got blocked here I am not I am fairly new to wiki. I would great appreciate if you can unblock me or leave me a message on how I can get unblocked.
Old chat logsEdit
Can you guys think of any reasonable reason why we should keep the old chat logs around? I don't see any, since they are so dated. I reckon we should just delete the whole mess of them. 03:28, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
Fallout 3 referenceEdit
I was looking for a reference for a "Behind the Scenes" quote on the Fallout 3 page, stating that the DC ruins were supposed to be twice as big but it got changed. I was able to find a Gamespot interview with Emil Pagliarulo from 2009. Would that be an acceptable reference to put on that page? The interview: gamespot.com/articles/gdc-2009-fallout-3-lead-opens-game-design-vault/1100-6206965 DRAEVAN13 18:22, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
RE: VATS on reaver and overlordsEdit
I guess it's a display bug on the 360 then, every other enemy I get 95% chance headshot at even long range, except for Reavers and Overlords. Even right up in their face, it stays at 74%, though I still seem to hit them every time. DRAEVAN13 17:02, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
Weapon mod imagesEdit
- Oh ja, die 2 enters waren vergissingen, ik dacht dat ik overal 1 voorzien had, dus vandaar was ik nu begonnen met niets meer te plaatsen. Ik ga zien waar ik het moet rechtzetten. - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 02:32, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
I was referring to the top four contestants. Usually, we have a top five (out of which one becomes the winner). But since there are only eight contestants this year, I have decided to only have a top four: two from the poll and two chosen by the board. As for board members, we will indeed need five more (it's a seven-person board). I have a few names in mind, but please email me with suggestions if you have some users that are good choices (you've been a lot more active than I have recently). --Skire (talk) 01:43, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- You know, I was actually thinking the same thing. Although seven has worked for last year and the year before that, wiki activity was a lot higher back then as well. Also, having to wait for all seven to join the meeting may prove to be difficult. I think five is best. So if you have other suggestions, please email me. --Skire (talk) 01:50, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, it can be anyone who hasn't been nominated (so anyone but those eight users). Preferably, it should be someone who hasn't been on the board before (names are here and here for reference). --Skire (talk) 02:04, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
Lying, Congressional StyleEdit
Hey, ik heb gemerkt dat je de afbeeldingen van de Lying, Congressional Style hun vindplaatsen verwijderd hebt. Er zijn echter nu enkele broken links op de pagina's van de vindplaatsen van deze exemplaren. Moeten deze verwijderd worden of ga je vervanging uploaden of nog iets anders? - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 16:06, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Ik ben al een paar maand van plan om eens alle skillbook locaties (en alle wapenlocaties die nog geen afbeelding hebben) van een afbeelding te voorzien "als ik eens tijd heb", maar het is er tot nog toe niet echt van gekomen. Komende maand heb ik weer examens, dus het zal ook niet voor meteen zijn. Ik kan natuurlijk ook het werk wat meer spreiden en gewoon om de zoveel dagen eens een afbeelding uploaden, zo kom ik er ook wel vroeg of laat. Ik had voordien altijd het plan om alles in 1 keer te doen, en dan schuif ik het telkens maar voor me uit. Anyway, ik zou zeggen om voor nu nog even de oude afbeeldingen te bewaren, iets is beter dan niets. - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 16:18, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
Could you give me a hand?Edit
I'm Lincoln from Fallout PT Wiki (Apocalipse Escarlate) and I was wondering about some badges. We have few there and I would like to improve the wiki on this topic. I want to know if you can help me there by any way (giving me admin rights here to make me able to give a look, editing there or even just send somebody improve it). Can you help me?
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Alright, Did I mentioned that we are trying to do the PT wiki look as much as possible to the Nukapedia? I was wondering if I could get permission to see all the badges but for that would be necessary somebody to do it for me or I get promoted to something like an ADMIN (like a gift to be the most active guy in the PT wiki and ADMIN also there).
- Yeah I see (here looks harder than figure out how to play Fallout 1 for the first time). At least I can work in the badges and achivements. Thanks for the help and have a good night sir...
Resource Wars Edit
I was reading about the resource wars and i noticed it says that the U.N still existed in 2074 because information on the Holodisk was supposedly edited by soliders and considered non cannon. However the title cards and the news article on fallout 3 state that the U.N was disbanded, i believe a discussion should occur to see if we should edit the page.
-Thanks -- "Editing With Triple S Technology" 04:41, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
You asked me why I edited the map for fallout 3. I edited those according to DC Interiors mod that adds a lot of new places inside the DC city. I edited to keep track of those that I looted clean (thought they were saved for me only :-) Is there a way to make the edits personal?