| Archmage Neko uses the Talkback feature
Hey, just thought I would leave you a message as to your results, not sure if you got them today or not but good luck anyway! :) x - Miss. Nicolle
Are you having trouble with it too hun? Cos I can't even get on it, it keeps saying there is nobody there and to start a new chat and then nothing happens really Miss Nicolletalk 22:06, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Do you have Skype?
My chat is still messing up massively, yak!
No, I'm not having any issues with chat, it has been lagging and such recently but otherwise it hasn't been too bad. I have only just come on today though so that may explain it. Miss yah! x Miss Nicolletalk 20:49, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Ah miss yah! Where are you? ¬_¬ Even In Death May You Be Triumphant - Miss Nicolle 08:32, September 27, 2011 (UTC)
Kudos for the intelligent conversation in chat - the 'net needs more like you - Bovrillor 21:51, September 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hey honey, just letting you know I wont be in VC for a while for personal reasons, I will still be on Sandbox/AA Wikias and Skype too "Even In Death May You Be Triumphant" - Miss Nicolle 15:46, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
hey i noticed you are born on the same date as me, plus i joined this wikia on the 17th of april while you joined on the 17th or march, how weird lol. The Netherealm awaits for you 12:18, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
Oh hurr hurr, very funny Mr.Neko. Adamantium handbags and pistols at dawn it is you common dandy. :3
~That One Guy~ --The Pony Overlords are watching 17:09, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
I removed your image. It was clearly provoking. This is a serious matter, don't upload it again. Jspoel 22:59, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
This is not a circular, ok so maybe it is :p
MESSAGE TO ALL! Merry Christmas, hope you have a great day! If you see this, it means I love you enough to go to the effort of visiting your TP and copy/pasting this - well done :p Loves and stuff! "Even In Death May You Be Triumphant"
This is an outrage! I demand a recount! ;-)
Seriously, congrats. To paraphrase a certain FO2 character, may those powers be of no use. ;-) Agent c
Nobody writes on your wall. To quote Maps - "They don't love you like I love you" :p DUCN <3 "Even In Death May You Be Triumphant" 12:00, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
(Please ignore this)
Not sure where to put...
I haven't been here, but I would like to say this - congrats on the chat mod position! MS: Destiny conquers all. 18:40, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Dude..need your help. I'm trying to get on the chat, but I can't. It's real confusing. Well, I can get on, but I can't be doing anything. Confusing. Mafia Mettaur 16:02, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Sadly that would be an issue regarding either your internet browsing software, typically compatibility which would necessitate updates (flash, java, browser updates etc.), or it is a Wikia side issue which would be resolved given time. There has been a few issues as of late regarding chat and the Nukapedia Wikia site in general for Chrome users, if this is your browser of choice I would recommend switching to firefox until the problem is resolved. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 18:34, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
Can you unban me now? it's been longer than 1 week.
- Your ban has been lifted, I suggest you sign your post with four tildes after you have finished so other users can so from whom it came from. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 15:32, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Neko, looks like the RP is going to be a success with the number of comments that high.
Just a small thing I thought of, might help keep the wider audience if you had some sort of participation... Maybe a poll each week that decides if a certain action happens (decide what random encounter is found, if a certain NPC takes an action or sees something, etc). Might help keep the non RP-er crowd around. Agent c 21:58, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I had though about trying to incorporate the community somehow, especially after seeing the response of the character creation blog. I was thinking much the same to you, a random encounter or the deciding event next round would be decided by the community and not by random chance. Of course this would need to be carefully planned and more extensive, so I might have to make the first community choice simple so the next event(s) are more complex.
- If you've got any ideas for the specific votes for the community, what they should or shouldn't vote for, I'm open to them. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 22:11, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Question about the Nukapedia RPG; where on the Wiki will the Role play take place and, will people be updated of the start of each Event on the New Feed?--"If you want something enough, It will come to you." 10:42, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- The Nukapedia RP will be taking place on the wiki itself through the blogs. As stated, albeit briefly, in the rules the each blog will be one event (or round) of the RP where everyone in the party will comment their actions based on the actions available, then vote on the actions of the party as a whole. Non-party members can still take part in the RP, this is through the Community Vote which determines some aspects of what will happen to the party as it traverses the wastes. Each blog will be on the news feed, so don't worry about missing one. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 10:51, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
I have a question of my own. Seems I was 2 hours too late to reply to the first day of the RP. Is there a chance I can amend for that I wonder? Or maybe it's some error that isn't letting me post... ~Rin-Rin~ (talk) 07:08, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- It maybe an error, the latest RP blog post will be open for votes and comments from players for exactly 1 week after it has been posted (the end date for the current First Day will be the 11th July). I will check on the status of the blog though, to make sure it has commenting enabled. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 23:14, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
What was wrong with my Swank quote?
- The original quote was from Swank, and only from Swank, showing a piece about the character from the in-game dialogue. The quote you changed it to may have been from his dialogue, but, it is not unique to his character. "Ring-a-ding, baby" is spoken by multiple members of the Chairmen, none more-so then Benny, so it makes the quote not a quote of Swank but a quote from the Chairmen as a whole. As such, the original stands. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 17:45, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
Got it! Faction greeting! Me so stupid... Thanks!
Why was I banned?
Why wasn't the other people who were cussing me out banned? Were they? They were the antagonist here, not me. I swear, I even apologized and they kept on going. I am sorry.
I was having so much fun talking to Fallout fans, and then they intrude. Please, I made a mistake to even talk to them.
- You were banned for, as I have listed in your ban talk page message, rules 7# and 10#. Rule 7# is, simply put, don't be a dick; the chat logs show this to be true as you antagonise other users without just cause. Rule 10# refers to your spam in chat, both spamming purposefully and using multiple lines for conversation instead of one line. The ban will not be lifted as you have insulted other users in chat and made somewhat vulgar conversations whilst on chat itself, the users who "antagonised" you were in response to your initial unprovoked rule infractions.
- Furthermore, apologies do not exempt you from the judicial system.
- Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 04:00, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
I'm new to this wiki, and I knew none of that. I am sorry. Can I have one more chance. I will prove I won't be a dick. And, did you see what they called me? Well, they were being dicks. Please, I am very sorry. One last chance? 04:07, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Ignorance of the rules is no excuse, your ban will stand for the set time. This matter is now closed.
- Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 04:09, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
This is who should be banned along with me
I agree. I was in the wrong. I was, I know. I was stupid. But, here is who was stupid with me. RamboRob196. He started all of this, and I am sorry. I was wrong, but I wasn't te only one. Rambo should be banned as well. Thank you, Gothic. 04:11, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I've asked you to drop this matter, along with that you now call a fellow user "stupid". This is out of line, do not continue with this or further action will be sought to be placed against you.
- Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 04:15, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
Neko, please. Listen to me. I am so sorry. I srcewed up. I was calling myself stupid, too. Will you please do your job and ban him, too. I don't understand this. This wiki is that bad? Wow. I just hoped this wiki would be fun. So far, it is horrible. Listen to reason, I know, I am wrong. I AM wrong. Ok? So is, Rambo. Now, please do what you KNOW is right, and ban Rambo. 04:18, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know. I just hate this so bad. I was really liking talking to Fallout Fans because no one I know plays Fallout and now I can't. Then, Rambo comes and ruins it for me. I know what I did was un called for. I know, I know. But, I just want to talk to Fallout fans. It was so much fun! Now, I cant. I'm really not a bad person. I just got ticked off today. I am sorry, can we forget this? I mean, you know. I just want to talk to my fallout people so bad. Thanks. 04:33, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
I learned from my mistakes. I primise in 3 days I will be more appropriate. Now that I know the rules and regulations, I will follow them. Thank you, Neko. I am sorry for this dispute. Deepest apologies, 04:38, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Neko, I just wanted to let you know that you can refactor your talk page in order to reduce the size of the previous discussion, as well as the amount of space it takes up. Just leave a note in the edit summary. --Skire (talk) 21:15, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
I don't mean to butt-in here, but it's been two weeks since Day Two of the RP came out. Are you having problems with your system or something...just curious.
hi you KICKED ME OFF and i am sorry from saying nom nom nom and i wonder if you will unban me and if you do i wont do anything like that agin
That's good then - myth busted. I didn't know you had experience with it already and thought it had something to do with the way the bug was written. "Written". It would've made a better edit summary note eh? See you around =) --Skire (talk) 01:59, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
I am sorry for my "ridiculous" Bug adding on the Levels. But ive heard from few of my fallout playing friends (including me) that they have expirienced level jumping like i did so i thought that i should add it to bug section but due there was no bug section i made one just like the one for the FO3. ive also seen some grammar cleaning on stuff that i didnt add i only added the Bug section and added one bug in it. Hope i didnt do anything wrong by that but also i know i make some incorrect grammar spelling due to some difficulty in the computer im using and due that i dont speak english in my country (Iceland). If u wish to speak of this any futher then conntact me threw my talk page :)
sincerely- --Isaac 02:27, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Dear Gothic Neko,
Can we please continue the RP? It has been 19 days since the last action was commenced and the one who hasn't posted his action was already inactive during the 1st round. The griefless --Leafless (talk) 13:24, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The Nukapedia Role Play will be continuing, but sadly due to real life issues I had to place it on temporary hiatus. Apologies for this but I hope for it to continue where the previous event left off this week. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 10:56, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Of course I'm more then happy for your use of the Role Play, I have no issue with the concept being repeated elsewhere but the current system wouldn't be compatible with other settings (relies on SPECIAL and Fallout based statistic, and so forth) so a new system would need to be used. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 10:56, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
The bottlecap mine is an exception as notable loot. Jspoel 18:24, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Right, sorry about that, I hadn't known about that exception to the notable loot since it felt too common of an item to be notable. I'll go brush up on my notability, thanks for the correction. Gothic NekoNeko's Haunt 22:13, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
I love your sig, are you a fan dawn of war or the tabletop game? Ive seen it before, but I figured I might as well ask since Im trying to be a bit more active around the wiki.--Bottrot (talk) 14:00, August 27, 2012 (UTC)