| ||Archives: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16|
|Maintenance manual||Nominated for deletion||Broken redirects||Double redirects||New pages|
|Dead end pages||Uncategorized categ.||Uncategorized files||Uncategorized pages||Wanted categories|
It is nice seeing a legitimate role-playing forum finally happening again after all of these years - it has been way too long. Thanks, Saint. :) Edit
"It is nice seeing a legitimate role-playing forum finally happening again after all of these years - it has been way too long. Thanks, Saint. :)"
No need to thank me.. JOIN US !! None of us should know how the story ends ~ We just want it to roll on a wee bit longer ~;)
- No actually, haven't been in awhile either with how atrociously laggy and glitchy it's been. I can be though, for as long as it takes you and I to communicate. 06:33, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
Before you can classify them here, you need to be 100% confident of what status those works are:
- Are they subject to copyright?
- Then you need to remove them, unless you are asserting fair use. This is true even if its an "Orphan" work where you can't indentify the owner. If you are asserting fair use, pick that option.
- Have they been made available with a CC license?
- Then you should classify them as having a creative commons license, and include the information you need to uphold the terms of the license.
- Have they been explicitly released into the public domain?
- Then classify it as Public Domain.
- I'm going to have to be firm on this. Given that a good number of them at least appear to be not public domain, I'm either going to need to see a source proving their PD, the CC license followed, a "fair use" exception, or the items removed.
I have no problem with you using "Public domain" images as long as you can show they are public domain. Given several of the images supposedly "public domain" have shown to not be, that is why evidence of this is being sought.
I find it unrealistic to be able to prove the authenticity of every single image I use.”
Had there have been no non-PD work immediately spotted, it wouldn't have been necessary. As there has been copyrighted work spotted, all images are suspect.Jasper: The Wonder that is Shroomman! 00:09, November 22, 2014 (UTC)