Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? You can ask in the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. See the Vault's Policy page for general guidelines and code of conduct.
- I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
I have removed abrasive and pointless comments. In the interest of preserving wiki integrity, they are available User talk:Dylnuge/Removed here. Thank you.-- Dylnuge(talk · edits) 18:07, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Message from CatherineMunro. Edit
I just received one on my Wiki, and frankly, I don't know who informed her, but regardless, I will defend every word I said.Any other insults or words of so-called-Wisdom you wish to throw at me while I'm here? No? Didn't think so. T 03:40, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know who she is or why you posted this here, except maybe to brag that your wiki has new users (in which case, congratulations. I wonder what users can do with a "personal sandbox wiki.") Anyway, as per before, I really don't care to have you post on my talk page again unless you have a point. Thanks for respecting that! -- Dylnuge(talk · edits) 05:29, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, by the way, I absolutely love your stories pages. I espeically love how every single one basically goes along the lines of "but everyone else is obviously retarded, and I'm the only person who knows anything, and maybe it wasn't even me, and I was right, and they are all losers." Nice pattern there. I'm sure you are right, and everyone else in the world, myself included, is just reacting harshly. For the record, I never intended to insult you, simply point out some previous history which concerned me. And further, regardless of what you say (yes I know you can create a wiki on anything you want), your wiki is not a real wiki. A wiki is a community site, and no one but you could possibly benefit from your wiki. I'd leave this message on your wiki, but apparently you just block people when they things you don't like. -- Dylnuge(talk · edits) 05:35, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I mean, if it were really a wiki, I could edit your stories page to make them NPOV and accurate, right? Cause your UESP stuff is a bit off, particularly based on the fact that a mentor criteria is to have 200 edits outside User and Talk and you clearly didn't. Go ahead and blame admins and other users though. Everyone in the world is wrong except you, I forgot. Sorry, I'll be quiet now. --
Dylnuge(talk · edits) 05:40, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- CatherineMunro is Wikia Staff. She has more power than Bureaucrats. And I've already blocked you on my Wiki.
As for my past history, I had a feeling someone from UESP was gonna follow me here, a la Dagoth Ur, Mad God, and try to have me removed, which is why I've readied myself for a fight.As for the stories, the RuneScape Ordeal is 100% true. I've had to put up with alot of crap. The x360a story is also true. UESP, of course, the timeline may be off, as well as some details, but the other 3 are true. The stuff I removed from this, I added it to The RuneScape Wikia Ordeal story, and added names. T 16:48, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- As per before, I don't question your stories, but you seem to have a lot of them. It is in violation of Wikia policy to block a user for no actual reason though, and since I've never used your Wiki I'm amazed I'm blocked. I'm sure your block list is larger then your real contributor list (which is probably just yourself). Since I never planned to actually use your wiki, I don't care. Enjoy your life, and again, please stop commenting on my talk page unless you have an actual purpose. --
Dylnuge(talk · edits) 20:34, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- One more note, since I'm not sure where you got this idea, but I haven't been active on the UESP in almost two years. I didn't know you from UESP, I didn't "follow" you here from there, and I'm not trying to get you removed. In fact, I honestly just checked your UESP user talk page because you literally instructed everyone to, claiming it had something to do with namespaces or portals (the former seems to be what you were referring to, but the latter is what you said you had info on). Neither your talk page nor your actual user page had any such info, though it did have a lot of other things on it. Don't instigate, cooperate. Thanks! -- Dylnuge(talk · edits) 20:51, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- No, what I said was Despite the fact I hate them (see my talk page <link was here> for why), UESP uses portals. I wasn't instructing everyone to, I just put a link incase people wanted to know why I hate UESP. T 21:04, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I read the "them" as referring to namespaces (I'll call them namespaces, since that's the correct name for what you were talking about, and The Vault does use portals). The exact thing you said was: "UESP (Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages) utilizes Portals, and it makes things alot cleaner cut, despite my hatred for them (see my user talk page on UESP if you want to see why, same username on UESP, "Daedryon")." Since UESP has nothing to really do with the discussion here, while I can see your train of thought, I did think you meant "why portals are cleaner cut" or maybe even "why I hate portals" and not "why I hate the UESP." -- Dylnuge(talk · edits) 21:09, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Derp. T 07:31, 19 June 2009 (UTC)