| ||This page contains archived information from User talk:Deadlykris. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
| ||Archives: none|
- Archive 1: From noob to admin: the first 100 comment topics.
- Archive 2: I get my kicks on Route 66.
- Archive 3: ERROR: WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND.
fallout:new vegas.the NCR Ranger combat armor Edit
hello deadlykris,i have something i need to ask you,how come http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mediocrity_Goggles gets to haave his edit of the ncr armor and mine gets taken down?We both but the same thing and i used the same source and mine gets taken down and replaced a few hours afterword.I dont want to seem like a jurk or anything i was just wandering and i know you have power and i sure hope that you will not be mad at me for asking this i just want to help the vault --Mad Marc 23:17, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
NCR armor Edit
yes i thought that i did that but i might have made an error in the url or something and i dislike all of the vandals trying to mess with what welth of info here.The vault has helped me on countless adventures in the DC wasteland like the garry glitch and reverse pickpocketing my favorite thing to do --Mad Marc 23:50, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
Law Dog Edit
Sorry, I read the article wrong, what I read was "...that was added with The Pitt DLC.", but I didn't read the whole sentence, which said "There is another unique .32 pistol, Wild Bill's sidearm, that was added with The Pitt DLC.".
Yes. Tezzla Cannon 15:07, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
I think all we really have is that it is unique and that it exists. Even I'm sort of skeptical about the YCS connection, but it's not entirely too far off, as there is an actual random encounter (or static set piece) witnessed yesterday that is an unmistakable culture reference to Something Awful, but not necessarily YCS. One poster on SA claims that said unique gauss rifle was found at this encounter, which would solidify the reference, but there seems to be no actual evidence of that connection as of yet. I do have a picture of the encounter, however. -Mediocrity Goggles 20:05, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- As soon as I can get access to my work computer, I'll look it up on EB. So that'll probably be Monday, earlier if I'm lucky. Yuri Kaslov 23:09, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Objectivity Question Edit
I've been editing some of the miscellaneous items pages, and I've noticed that many of them contain a sentence to the effect of, "(Pagename) makes a good decoration for My Megaton house." I typically delete these, because the policy as I understand it is that information must be objective, and how good something looks is obviously subjective. However, the frequent appearance of some variant upon that sentence leads me to wonder if there is a special exception in the policy for these pages, if not written then at least generally agreed upon. Please inform me as to whether or not this is the case; if it is, I will gladly revert all of the aforementioned edits. Hal10k 06:26, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
It's a chick with a full suit of recon armor and an assault rifle. I thought she was just a part of the base game, but she follows him everywhere, so she'd have to be from BS. Nitty Tok. 14:17, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Just great to see you "on the job" so much. You really do great work keeping this place orderly and factual. Thanks!--Gothemasticator 16:33, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Rebar club Edit
Could you possibly move Concrete club to Rebar club? Destination page exists already and has to be deleted beforehand, but this is the actual in-game name of what we've called the concrete club. Mediocrity Goggles 19:03, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Grenade launcher v. grenade rifle Edit
I called for this change the other day. Multiple sources confirm that the grenade rifle and grenade launcher are two separate entities, and that the grenade rifle is the break action one. Mediocrity Goggles 23:12, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- My specialty source who got me the nice picture of the tubular launcher hasn't found anything called a grenade rifle, and the Thump-Thump (which he also found) seems to fill that purpose. Is there a pip-boy screen with 'rifle' anywhere? Nitty Tok. 23:18, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well, for one, there was one in the G4 weapons featurette, also I had witnessed a grenade rifle being found on a stream and it was indeed the break-action launcher. Though, it sounds like your source found a unique. Mediocrity Goggles 23:25, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- With a name like Thump-Thump, it more than likely is unique. Nitty Tok. 23:26, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Basically, I knew the change would be contested, since everyone still firmly believed that the pump-action was still just a mod. It's basically like That Gun, some people didn't know after the news had been dropped, and still insisted heavily that it was still called the .223 pistol or used .223.
Convict X Edit
Vandal problem Edit
there is a vandal that keeps placing things on Mine, Mrdot01's and tolazytomakeaccount's talk page, you can see them for yourself, please see if you can do anything about it His ip is 18.104.22.168 Deathclawpoop 14:05, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you very much. Oh and the hidden valley thing, The funny thing is that I was trying to be serious when I wrote that lol Deathclawpoop 14:54, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Broken Steel DLC Edit
I have the Broken Steel DLC but it doesn't work correctly. I'm currently Lvl 20 and I can beat the game. There's no one in the Jefferson Memorial (all dead) and no Enclave outside (Whenever I respawn back to Project Purity, the Enclave comes back outside but not inside). When I started the Take It Back! mission I didn't have Fawkes and it told me he dead. I know this because I saw his corpse. I also have Fallout downloaded onto my harddrive. Is there anything I can do?
Cherry bomb Edit
- For identical items, just add the FNV info to the FO3 article. If it doesn't need a separate infobox, we don't split it - just like we don't split FO1 and 2 articles. Ausir(talk) 12:21, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
A handy template Edit
Thank you, Kris, for blocking me, before i could start something that could get out of hand. I was wrong to say what I did, and i apologize. I have learned from my mistake, and i promise not to make it again. Wasteland Jesus 18:39, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
I have it. Edit
FNV playthrough Edit
As I was playing I came across an alien crash site (not sure if this is due to Wild Wasteland), and there were three aliens. Two aliens and one alien captain. Would the aliens be creatures or characters? TrailerParkApe Spew 19:34, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Armor List Edit
Under the armor page I gave an image listing EVERY armor...I wanted to type it all out...but formatting it would be painful
Vault 101 Jumpsuit T-45d Power Helmet T-45d Power Armor Pip-Boy 3000 Brahmin-Skin Outfit Enclave Scientist Outfit Wasteland Wanderer Outfit Tinted Reading Glasses Reading Glasses Wasteland Settler Outfit Vault Lab Uniform Pre-War Casualwear Combat Armor Leather Armor Combat Helmet Sheriff's Duster Tunnel Snake Outfit Raider Painspike Armor Raider Psycho-Tic Helmet Ranger Battle Armor Enclave Power Armor Power Armor Recon Armor Helmet Kid's Party Hat Pre-War Baseball Cap Ballcap with Glasses Roving Trader Outfit MacCready's Helmet Leather Armor Sheriff's Hat Slave Collar Recon Armor Radiation Suit Advanced Radiation Suit Raider Raider Blastmaster Armor Metal Armor Metal Helmet Hockey Mask Kid's Baseball Cap Pre-War Kid's Outfit Dirty Pre-War Kid's Outfit Pre-War Hat Pre-War Bonnet Dirty Pre-War Casualwear Pre-War Spring Outfit Dirty Pre-War Spring Outfit Lab Technician Outfit Scientist Outfit Enclave Officer Uniform Kid's Police Hat Kid's Cave Rat Outfit Grimy Pre-War Businesswear Crow's Eyebot Helmet Vault 108 Jumpsuit Vault 106 Jumpsuit Vault 92 Jumpsuit Party Hat Stanley Boone's Beret Handyman Jumpsuit Environment Suit Makeshift Gas Mask Lesko's Lab Coat Merc Cruiser Outfit The Surgeon's Lab Coat Takoma Park Little Leaguer Cap Mask Wanderer's Leather Armor Naughty Nightwear Vault 77 Jumpsuit Defender Armor Commando Armor Wastelander's Gear Explorer's Gear Lucky Shades Shellshocked Combat Armor Shellshocked Combat Helmet Enclave Shocktrooper Armor Enclave Shocktrooper Helmet Road Rascal Leather Armor Apocalypse Gladiator Armor Apocalypse Gladiator Helmet Composite Recon Armor Composite Recon Helmet Sharp-Dressed Raider's Armor The Devil's Pigtails Hand-Me-Down Raider Armor Highway Scar Armor Pyro Helmet Ail-Purpose Science Suit Merc Charmer Outfit Merc Troublemaker Outfit Merc Adventurer Outfit Wasteland Legend Outfit Merc Grunt Outfit Merc Cruiser Outfit Power-Suit Armor Pre-War Casualwear Sleepwear Pre-War Parkstroller Outfit 1st Recon Beret Beret Destroyed Party Hat Ranger Hat Space Suit NCR Ranger Patrol Armor Space Suit Helmet Broken Power Helmet Broken Recon Armor Broken Power Armor Desperado Cowboy Hat Vance's Lucky Hat Vikki's Bonnet Explosive Collar Great Khan Soldier Armor Great Khan Suit Armor Great Khan Armored Leather Great Khan Simple Armor Great Khan Spike Helmet Construction Hat Fiend Battle Helmet Psychic Nullif ier Legion Explorer Armor Legion Recruit Armor Legion Prime Armor Legion Veteran Armor Legion Vexillarius Armor Legion Praetorian Armor Legion Centurion Armor Explorer Hood Centurion Helmet Vexillarius Helmet Recruit Helmet Recruit Decanus Helmet Prime Helmet Prime Decanus Helmet Veteran Helmet Veteran Decanus Helmet Brotherhood T-51b Power Armor Goggles Helmet Trooper Helmet NCR Face Wrap Armor NCR Bandoleer Armor NCR Trooper Armor NCR Mantle Armor Caravaneer Outfit Field Hand Outfit Settler Outfit Prospector Outfit Vault 3 Jumpsuit eratehat eratehatgo mask Motor-Runner's Helmet Fiend Warrior Helmet Fiend Helmet Vault 22 Jumpsuit Raul's Petro-Chico Jumpsuit Vault 3 Utility Jumpsuit Rebreather Vault 21 Jumpsuit Armored Vault 21 Jumpsuit Benny's Suit Janet's Boomer Outfit Cattleman Cowboy Hat Rawhide Cowboy Hat Boomer Jumpsuit Boomer Flightsuit Welding Helmet Rattan Cowboy Hat Old Cowboy Hat Boomers Cap Boomers Hat Boomers Helmet MP Trooper Helmet Jailhouse Rocker Followers Doctor Coat Arcade's Lab Coat NCR Trooper Fatigues Bounty Hunter Duster Combat Armor Fancy Gambler Suit Weil-Heeled Gambler Suit Dapper Gambler Suit Shabby Gambler Suit Dapper Gambler Hat Stylish Gambler Hat Fancy Gambler Hat Chained Prostitute Outfit Exposed Prostitute Outfit Prostitute Outfit Kings Outfit Memphis Kid Outfit Trenchcoat Fedora White Glove Society Mask Caleb McCaf fery's Hat Viva Las Vegas White Mask Ambassador Crocker's Suit Ranger Red Scarf Outfit Ranger Vest Outfit Ranger Casual Outfit Ranger Brown Hat Ranger Grey Hat Ranger Tan Hat Authority Glasses Prostitute Outfit Chained Prostitute Outfit Exposed Prostitute Outfit NCR Military Police Armor Van Graff Combat Armor Formal Wear Tuxedo Hat Leather Armor Reinforced Metal Armor Reinforced Combat Armor Reinforced Slave Backpack NCR Ranger Combat Armor Suave Gambler Hat Weil-Heeled Gambler Hat Vault 34 Jumpsuit Vault 11 Jumpsuit President Kimball's Suit Vault 19 Jumpsuit Vault 24 Jumpsuit Remnants Power Armor Remnants Power Helmet Gannon Family Tesla Armor Gannon Family Tesla Helmet NCR Salvaged Power Armor Salvaged Power Helmet Remnants Tesla Armor Remnants Tesla Helmet General Oliver's Cap Cass' Outfit Slave Rags Slave Scarf Vault 34 Security Armor Vault 34 Security Helmet Aura Token Kicker Caesar's Armor ArmorLightAudioTemplate ArmorHeavyAudioTemplate Legate Helmet ArmorPlasticAudioTemplate ArmorMediumAudioTemplate NCR Trooper Armor NCR Trooper Armor NCR Trooper Armor NCR Trooper Armor NCR Trooper Armor ArmorPowerAudioTemplate DamWar power armor DamWar Enclave Officer DamWar Legion DamWar Centurion DamWar Enclave Scientist DamWar Ranger DamWar Combat Ranger DamWar Great Khan DamWar Trooper DamWar Combat Ranger Helmet DamWar Legion Helmet DamWar Face Mask Civilian Engineer Jumpsuit NCR Engineer Jumpsuit 1st Recon Survival Armor 1st Recon Assault Armor Metal Helmet, Reinforced Jason Bright's Outfit Ranger Helmet Fire Helmet Combat Helmet, Reinforced Veronica's Armored Robes Raul Armor Raoul Hat Destroyed Collar Repconn Jumpsuit Gladiator Armor Followers Lab Coat
There they all are (minus a few)
TheVault101 11:50, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Best not to delete articles and then recreate them with the preload, but just edit them to include the preload layout. Otherwise, some editors might get discouraged, and it's also easy to accidentally lose some of the content when deleting and recreating. Ausir(talk) 14:44, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for making the article again. I was just trying to clean up the armor section. Moebius.cammy 17:17, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Power Armor in New Vegas Edit
Man why did you remove my contrib to the power armor thing.
Challenge Perks Edit
Here a list of Challenge Perks that I have currently that would go under the Perks page.
A Fistful of Hollars: Kill 42 Enemies using unarmed Weapons
Animal Control: Kill 50 Mutated Animals
I Can Kill You With One Hand: Kill 250 Enemies with one-handed Guns
Kaboom: Kill 25 Enemies with Explosives
Shoot 'em Up: Kill 75 Enemies with Guns
The Rifleman: Kill 250 Enemies with rifle-grip Guns
Up Close: Kill 50 Enemies with melee Weapons
A Little Critical: Score 100 Critical Hits with one-handed Guns
A Matter of Heart: Cripple 100 Enemy Torsos
A Matter of Perception: Cripple 100 Enemy Heads
I Am Not Left Handed: Cripple 100 Enemies' Right Arms (or equivalent).
Lead Dealer: Do 10000 Damage with Guns Weapons
Limber Jack: Cripple 100 Limbs
New Vegas Samurai: Do 10000 Damage with Melee Weapons
...Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?: Explode 25 Enemy Pants
All Thins in Modder Nation: Apply 20 Mods to Weapons
Crafty Veteran: Craft 100 items at a Workbench, Campfire, Reloading Bench, or elsewhere
Disarming Personality: Disable 25 Mines
Dr. Wasteland, M.D.: Use 25 Doctor's Bags
Healthy Glow: Hack 25 Computer Terminals
I Dismember You: Dismember 1000 Limbs
Low Tech Hacking: Pick 25 Locks
Questin' Mark: Complete 5 Quests
Sir Talks-a-lot: Achieve 50 Speech successes
Stim-ply Amazing: Heal 10000 Damage with Stimpaks
Stimpaddict: Use 100 Stimpaks
Up to the Challenge: Complete 50 Challenges
Walker of the Mojave: Discover 50 Locations
You Run Barter Town: Sell 10000 Items through Barter
Crafty: Craft 20 Items at a Workbench, Campfire, Reloading Bench, or elsewhere
Fixin' Things: Repair 30 items in your inventory yourself
Thank you for your time,
Lol, thanks for reverting the vandalism on my page. I feel honored to have provoked an anon to do such a thing >:D Glomulus 02:28, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hahaha. I'm a level 23 (on one of my three different saves based on the same playthrough), and my hunting rifle can't do crap against it. My alien blaster was primary weapon against them, but since it's getting low on ammo, I don't really want to use it unless I need too. TrailerParkApe Spew 17:42, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I see I see. The one thing I have to complain about this game, is whenever I kill someone, I usually fail a quest. So I always have to revert to my last save. I don't like failing quests. I know in this playthrough I'm going to fail NCR quests because I'm siding with the Legion. TrailerParkApe Spew 17:52, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Exchange Rates (NCR/Legion/Bottle cap) Edit
I haven't gotten very far into NCR/Legion territories but I assumed that the extremely high exchange rates for those types of currency versus bottlecaps is because the latter is not accepted in those factions territory? You can exchange their paper money for hundreds of thousands of bottlecaps so I was curious if that needed to be mentioned somewhere. Mictlantecuhtli 20:34, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Do you mean you don't like people being asked? Sorry, I didn't know is anyone would notice it, as it would just work it's way down the news feed. It won't happen again.JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 20:49, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Are the crows effected by Animal Friend? I notice there isn't a challenge for killing them. Mictlantecuhtli 21:09, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- True they are neutral, however the second tier of animal friend causes animals to attack your enemies in your defense. Other neutral animals like Bighorner (during Ghost Town Gunfight) will attack the powder gangers. Mictlantecuhtli 19:52, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
Fifth junkytown vendor Edit
Are you sure there is a junkytown vendor skill book at the crimson caravan company? because I looked and it isn't there...
RE: Vandals Edit
Don't mention it. I just noticed it while browsing random pages and decided to keep an eye on the recent changes for a while. :D --WouldYouKindly 05:38, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
Why the revert? Edit
I upgraded the Hunting rifle page by fixing grammar and fixing the positions of some out of place materials, and you reverted it for no reason. You claim that you are "Dedicated to making articles of the utmost quality on the Vault", yet you reverted a quality edit to something sub-par. Just because you almost have 10k edits, does not mean you are a great editor. Wikis are about quality not quantity. Saphireking65 08:12, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
Great minds think alike Edit
- I've fixed it already. Ausir(talk) 02:48, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Vance's 9mm Edit
- Why does it say it isn't mentioned in the ESM, then? How does the game know to make it 20? ?:\ Nitty Tok. 03:03, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
I've got no direct knowledge, but the poster's lack of edits, his verbosity, and the fact that he wrote that all so soon after the game came out lead me to be at least suspicious. What do you know about Vault 11?--Gothemasticator 05:57, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for checking.--Gothemasticator 14:36, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Petition for Oasis wide version Edit
This is Insane Edit
This is nuts i can't keep up with the anons they are posting stuff way to fast and i can't check everything. I understood that it would get busy after New Vegas came out but this is just insanity. ---bleep196- 22:25, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
FNV Not Leveling up Edit
Hey, Im not leveling up, any way to fix it?
Veteran of the Wastes 00:43, October 25, 2010 (UTC)Veteran of the Wastes
Bitter Springs Massacre Edit
See the rewritten Bitter Springs section, I was about to change Bitter Springs Massacre to a redirect. Mictlantecuhtli 11:43, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I hadn't yet thought of adding the redirect, but people seem to link to Bitter Springs Massacre often but I really didn't see the use of two pages (history of bitter springs (Boone's account) and the All Roads (Chances) account). I guess I kinda merged the two the hard way then. Mictlantecuhtli 11:49, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Please give me back the content of the guide that you deleted a short while ago Universal character development guide. If you want me to put it in my blog instead that's fine, but you've deleted 2 hours of work and not being an admin myself I have NO WAY to recover all that content you deleted. Jesus H. Shaktiboy 18:29, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Recon armor Edit
I am disappoint. :|
Why did you ban him? The reason given was "Editing another user's comment on a talk page". However, the only thing he was doing was changing the layout, e.g. adding ":" before comments for indentation. I've unbanned him, and please be more careful with bans next time. And in general, with users who are not vandals, please warn them first if they do something wrong, not ban them outright. Ausir(talk) 05:13, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I've unbanned him after he complained to me via e-mail. Please also apologize for banning him by mistake on his talk page. Ausir(talk) 05:25, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, didn't notice that, just looked at his last talk page edits. Even so, I wouldn't ban him for it, given that his contributions are generally good. A warning would have been enough. Ausir(talk) 05:28, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Quest Pages Edit
The Quest Pages for New Vegas are an absolute mess.---bleep196- 01:23, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
We need to get to the bottom of this, appatrently the Dino toy can roar, this has been claimed and they feel that it's true. Seeing as you have easy access to the G.E.C.K and you know what you're doing with it, is there some way you could check this. Thanks. Here's the bit about it.JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 17:52, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Mr. 10 Edit
RE:Duplicated pages Edit
Hey Genius Edit
Reason given: Editing another user's comments on a talk page. I edited my own talk page and didn't notice it logged me out - you better rethink the ban.
Archived talk page Edit
Apologies. My bad (obviously.. :D). Monkoii 15:46, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Fake Big Book of Science Edit
I removed the Helios One mentions of a book, my buddy finished this quest with Ignacio and said he never got the book. It was also the last book added when I checked the skill book page. If it's not the fake book, feel free to change the pages back. Mictlantecuhtli 16:25, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, I will leave it as is then. You or someone else must have gotten around to the other fake books listed, as the page now only lists 4 for each skill. Mictlantecuhtli 16:33, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Someone reverted the edits to the HELIOS 1 book claiming it isn't the fake, could you locate which one isn't real so I can remove it? Mictlantecuhtli 13:58, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I referenced several other guide sites, etc. None of them list this book, so I removed it again. It's an anon user that changes it, maybe lock the articles? Mictlantecuhtli 14:10, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Someone reverted the edits to the HELIOS 1 book claiming it isn't the fake, could you locate which one isn't real so I can remove it? Mictlantecuhtli 13:58, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
I already discussed that with the other guy, but he must've felt the need to continue posting messages about it even though it's been settled. Mictlantecuhtli 17:01, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Reason for deletion of New Vegas Combat Edit
Please explain your reason for outright deletion of New Vegas Combat. If the page did not meet wiki standards I'd be happy to fix it. If you think the information from that page belongs elsewhere, please move it there instead. I could not find the combat damage formula for New Vegas anywhere else on the wiki which is why I made a new page where it seemed appropriate.
Meanwhile I request that the page be restored.
Quaix 21:11, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Could you explain why the page was deleted? It looks fine to me at first glance (even if the page name does not meet naming conventions, but that's no biggie), but there may be something I have overlooked. -- Porter21 (talk) 09:14, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Doctor luria Edit
do we need to redirect it? whats wrong with her being called doctor?--Silverfox6000 03:12, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
I removed her title on the characters page so it links to the proper page...i doubt a redirect is needed now--Silverfox6000 03:34, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
Problem with userEdit
- 22.214.171.124 is trolling a bit on talk pages, especially trigger discipline where he hates for anyone to have a differing opinion. I've kept myself calm, but it resorts to calling my edits sad, called me delusional, etc. and generally refuses to sign posts. Mictlantecuhtli 10:43, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Wiki interest. Edit
I don't know if this is wiki relevent enough but this may interest some people. Basically, I've put the Lone Wanderer and Fawkes up for the Deadlist Warior Comp. 2. They're not up yet, but I think people may need to be informed they may be at some point. I'll up date when they're up. Anyway, back to my point, would it be possible to put this in Wiki Digest or something? Here's my [[User blog:JASPER42/OI! Deadliest Warrior Wiki. Look at this!|Blog article]] on it.JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 23:10, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
Cowboy Perk Edit
Can you grab the GECK info for the perk? There's some debate over what it affects, some people say That Gun is affected others say it isn't and people are claiming any recipe involving dynamite is also boosted (time bomb, powder charge, etc). Mictlantecuhtli 10:58, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- What's the proper multiplier to use for 25% so I can edit the dynamite/time bomb articles to include it? Is it 0.25, because something in the article is off as I deal 99 damage with only a single rank of demolitions expert, around 80 in the skill and cowboy. Mictlantecuhtli 15:02, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Cazador Poison Edit
Can you grab the stats from the GECK? People are just now beginning to try and post it's effects, claiming it does as little as 2hp per second and drains AP (which I havent noticed on the latter). The damage from the poison seems like alot more than 2hp a second (that isn't even near Bleak Venom numbers). Mictlantecuhtli 11:59, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
Laser Commander Edit
Bloody Mess/Lord Death Edit
- By info I assume you mean the individual article pages? In which case none of those I checked have related perks when it comes to regular weapons (only explosives due to demolitions expert). Mictlantecuhtli 14:57, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Got another one... Edit
Clarification on archivingEdit
I was asked whether we could start archiving pre-release talk page content. I responded heck, yes. Talk page content shouldn't generally be deleted, except in individual cases of spam, harrassment, vandalism, etc.--Gothemasticator 19:54, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Would you rather... Edit
Would you rather I archive the pre release chatter or just delete it, its hardly relevant to the article and is just a bunch of chatter and speculation. It has nothing to do with improving the article or anything generally helpful. I won't delete anything that has to do with, or can help improve the article of course, how could you think that?AryeonosWhat!? 19:54, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
No I'm using the cut and paste method of archiving to move old sections created before the release of new vegas, so as to keep the newer topics in one piece.AryeonosWhat!? 22:01, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
The archive tool. Edit
Quest stuck glitch and console editing setstage Edit
help! the brotherhood of steel: still in the dark quest stays completed, but the "wild card: side bets" quest, there's only one option to tell yes man that bos can be ignored.
i need the "wild card: side bets" quest stages for using the console "setstage 00157322,"
that the first when i finished the brotherhood "still in the dark" quest with helping hardin, he told me to wait, but the quest was completed. then i went back to him and he said thank you my friend and gave me a key, but no change.
so that i could not change this, is there any other way? thanks so much --Privhead 22:45, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Now it's just a matter of finding out where he lives...Cheers-EllEzDee 23:27, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Re: ODG Edit
Thanks! I misread the allowed filetypes and got frustrated when it didn't work. I blame coffee, lack of sleep and noobness :) Thanks again, O/B
--’At ingenium ingens inculto latent hoc sub corpore’ 23:07, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about the unwanted additions: I could have bet money I saw several RW tidbits and references in many different articles here, weapons are something I know quite a lot about, hence something useful I could contribute, which is why I added RW weapon info to 4 pages in the first 20 minutes.
Again, I was certain they would be welcome; I apologize for the mistake. I'm not here to alter what is being built in any way, just to add what I can where it's needed.
I'd very much like to be a useful contributing member; 'the RW weapons of Fallout' was what I thought I could best add right away; something I am more than qualified to write about, and I am very sorry I thought such additions were allowed. Now that what I thought was going to be potentially hundreds of welcome additions is no longer possible, I'd appreciate being pointed to where I actually can help.
Would the RW weapon info be appropriate for a single, stand-alone page? Or does the RW 'not exist' here? I tried to find where it was posted what The Vault's stance was on that, but I'm still stumbling my way around here.
Firearm weapons, esp. military ones, are one of my most knowledgeable areas, so if I can contribute or advise in any way that IS welcome please let me know. However, there isn't much about the fallout universe that isn't up my alley in some way, it's sort of a great meeting point of dozens of my interests. I doubt there is very much left to fill in on such a well built wiki like this, except for every little new detail of New Vegas(which I don't have yet) and that won't last too long. But if there are some lonely pages that badly need some attention, I'd be glad to do what I can.
So, sorry for coming in the door on the wrong foot, and the long winded message. I hope I have something worthwhile to contribute here. Pu239AndYou 02:40, November 2, 2010 (UTC) -Pu239 And You
Fallout: New Vegas Map Edit
Thank you for fixing. Do you have a screen shot of the map by any chance? K2chris1983 18:05, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Debate for Advanced power armor Mk II Edit
I've BEEN correcting these errors. Like I said, I don't object to the block. I recognize what I did is out of line. The point is that it seems he banned me out of spite. And now both of you are against me, threatening my ability to correct articles. I want this wiki to become a reliable source of info, and people like you aren't helping. Once my IP address changed, the first thing I did was go back to that article and fix the error. What does that tell you?
I've held off from getting an account because I always thought I only fixed minor things of lesser importance. I have written a couple sections in articles, but I never thought it was that big of a deal.
I'd like to get an account at this point, but I figure now that if I do you all will just ban me because I'm a grammar nazi who doesn't well submit to ill-placed authority.
I have a HYPOTHETICAL question. Edit
Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to avoid a block, and made TONS of constructive and helpful edits in doing so, then basically said they did so after the block was expired, would you block them more? This is all hypothetical of course. --126.96.36.199 19:07, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
Gobi Campaign rifle and other unique items Edit
I already told this to TrailerParkApe when I moved the pages back after he moved them to all caps, so I'm telling you as well. While it's a unique item, I think only the "Gobi Campaign" should be capitalized. "Scout Rifle" is not a proper name and should be left in lowercase. Same with the "prototypes" (Tesla-Beaton and AER14) - the word "prototype" should be left lowercase as well. Even in unique items names, only the proper name part of the weapon should be capitalized, while the generic descriptive words like "rifle" or "prototype" should stay lowercase. Ausir(talk) 23:32, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
So i just got the Classic Pack for the PC! I'm so pumped to play it! Also i really hate this new skin. ---bleep196- 00:22, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Theme Designer Edit
Looks like one of the admins changed all the site's colors using the Theme Designer again. Do NOT do that. Looks like some people think that it only changes their theme and do not realize that it screws up the skin for the entire wiki. It's an administrative tool, not something for setting up a personal theme. Ausir(talk) 17:00, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Please put back my changes to VATS page Edit
You reverted my edit on Vault-Tec_Assisted_Targeting_System. Reason being "evidence required". In NV it costs 10 AP to reload in VATS. What kind of evidence are you looking for? A citation in a peer-reviewed journal? 188.8.131.52 19:26, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Fabulous New Vegas signEdit
Do not remove the deletion again based on your own personal judgement of the topic. We have already gone over your dictatorial arbitrary choices within the talk section of New Vegas weapons, which I proved you wrong on. Your personal view does not necessarily constitute as being the right view, you are one voice amongst many and you need to start acting like a admin and a representative of the community. Instead of a arrogant fool who thinks his way is always the right way. The talk pages are there for a reason and that is to discuss such matter, instead you just do as you please. And as you have already set the example, I am going to return the same attitude and do the same until you realise there is a place to discuss these things before taking action.
GhostAvatar 21:54, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
/* Real-world references */ Edit
How come that we are not allowed to add real world referances to the weapons? (TheValutman 00:50, November 5, 2010 (UTC))
30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes Edit
Just noticed my Behind The Scenes bit about the book was reverted because you couldn't find it yourself. Think I found out why -- it looks like FOOK2 replaces the loading screens when it's installed. Just figured I'd let you know. LLJKTechnogeek 02:31, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
I didn't write it, I found the Cap verson title page it in the orphan pages section that I have been clearing out, moved to content over and redirected that page. Did find out that the whole ammo box section is a mess on the wiki and not even included within the ammo section!!! So I will be clearing that up later and organising it. GhostAvatar 19:27, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
A vandal Edit
Josh1909 keeps on posting vandalism, and pictures of a man's groin, could you help please? Gheart 20:14, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
- We must provide references that can be used in speaking of one thing or another, "later" sounding just like a new variant of Nuka Cola added in a new Fallout game. We should at least find something better than "later". Itachou [~talk~] 22:33, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
Template armor FNV Edit
Hello again my friend =).
I'd like to have your opinion on something. I take a look at the Template of FNV armor and given the number of armor and disguises wear I wanted to create a broad category comprising all wear disguises faction, divided into several subcategories like Caesar Legion , NCR, Great Khans etc... What do you think ? Itachou [~talk~] 23:26, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Hehe great my friend it works, I attack this immediately, I start by redesign the template of regular armor ;). Itachou [~talk~] 23:40, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
WoWWiki bot Edit
Vault IRC Edit
It was a misunderstanding- Sorry bout that. X7h3xR34p3r 02:24, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
James Marsden Edit
If you get time could you look to see if Meltdown is effected by demolitions expert, splash damage, etc since it is an explosion? Mictlantecuhtli 16:00, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright thanks a bunch, I have been pumping points into explosives but it was mostly for frag mines, etc since I use them to cripple legs on deathclaws, etc so they can't leap (if they can't leap they can't easily hit a 10 agility, travel light character). Mictlantecuhtli 16:20, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
- So what did you find out? Mictlantecuhtli 14:54, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Adminship Request Edit
I've submitted my adminship request, just thought i'd let you know :D. ---bleep196- 16:12, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for voting, also doesn't Ausir ussually put adminship requests in a news like bulletin over pages? ---bleep196- 18:29, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
I am officially apologizing for my comment. I did not know at the time that you were an admin, but I still hold on to my belief that it was a quality edit and you only reverted it because I was not logged in. --Saphireking65 21:11, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Anons Getting Shifty Edit
The anons are getting shifty, they are starting to place the Platform template on bugs without any verification, we're going to have to start scanning for that. ---bleep196- 17:20, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Decapitilizing Locations Edit
Tagaziel has gone crazy with the Decapitlizing of locations of New Vegas, he's decapitlizing them regardless of whether or not they are marked on the map, i tried reasoning with him but he keeps telling me The Vault needs to be consistent across the board. ---bleep196- 17:33, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
In-game capitalization Edit
Why? Is there some rational reason that makes marked locations any different than marked and requires them to be capitalized? Even if anyone looks for the capitalized version, he will be redirected to the uncapitalized one. There is no reason whatsoever to foster inconsistent capitalization schemes. Tagaziel (call!) 17:40, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- There is a slight difference between a project guideline and official Vault rules. Tagaziel (call!) 17:43, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Furthermore, the Vault needs to be consistent. Having uncapitalized locations next to capitalized ones looks unprofessional and may be misleading, implying that a capitalized location is a proper noun. Tagaziel (call!) 17:45, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
BoS article Edit
just a little "thanks" for saving the article from raging,12year-old fanboys
FrattyZ 20:14, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Issue with Fallout Edit
Ok i've run into a little problem on the original game, it seems that whenever i try to play the game after a couple seconds in the game screen blacks out and then comes back but the bottom where all the buttons are is blacked out and if i move my mouse back over it makes the bottom come back in bits and peices, this happens every couple minutes and is quite frustrating. Any solutions? ---bleep196- 20:16, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Anti-Materiel Rifle Edit
Well to be honest, I don't see how that's vandalism. A bad edit, maybe. But not vandalism, I edit quite a lot on other wikis so I do know what that is. Also, considering there was no warnings about actually adding that on the notes page, I don't really see how I'm at fault. Maybe if there was <!--Do NOT add about the spelling being wrong--> I could see how I'd be at fault, but seeing how it wasn't... think of it as an opportunity to do that. But sorry, I'll not do that again. And yeah, I'll try working working on that capitalization issue. Smuff [The cake is a lie.] 19:16, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, dear... I see where I went wrong... thought materiel was just a spelling mistake, didn't realize it was an actual term for armor. Sorry! Promise it won't happen again. Still, adding a HTML note to show a difference should prevent that from happening again. Sorry... Smuff [The cake is a lie.] 19:23, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
Bug policy pollEdit
Please weigh in on a proposed change in our written bugs policy.--Gothemasticator 01:07, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
New Vegas ammo table thingey Edit
K, so I got bored and did this. I am now exhausted after doing only two (long day at work). I'll get back to it eventually, but if you were to happen to pick up where I left off it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. ;) -- Yukichigai 03:07, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Land Mines Edit
Will a land mine (or powder charge, c-4, time bomb), armed under the influence of Patriot's Cookbook, retain that bonus damage after the magazine wears off or will it's damage be reduced when the magazine effects wear off? I was curious over this as it'd make a viable note for all placed explosives especially since +20 (comprehension) is a pretty hefty boost (also will +perception items work in a similar manner?). Mictlantecuhtli 14:59, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- The closest test I can think of would be to first figure out how much extra damage 20 points (or more with perception items) of explosives would add (easily done by checking the pip-boy), following that I check to see if it's a number I could actually notice in field testing with fixed location devices. If it is then it's just a matter of getting base averages from regularly placed mines (looking at number of "bars" removed while paused in VATS over at least ten similar test subjects, a "fresh" giant radscorpion hp bar each time), followed by another series of tests after using the magazines and letting them wear off before kiting the creature. Though all of my observations are argued against in favor of the GECK findings, which is the only reason I haven't tried that method yet and came to you instead. Mictlantecuhtli 17:07, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the help with the Todd page.
--Spectro87 16:39, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Can you verify in the GECK that Super Slam!, Piercing Strike, Unstoppable Force and Slayer affect the lance? Slayer especially, it seems like it would increase the DoT and thusly the dps. Mictlantecuhtli 17:38, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Does turbo slow the weapon down? Mictlantecuhtli 18:08, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Here's an amusing thought, what about applying poison to the thermic lance? Mictlantecuhtli 20:09, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Can the above be checked easily, the article says all melee weapons (bleak venom, etc) but the thermic lance doesn't really act like a normal weapon (it has no blades to apply poison to)? Mictlantecuhtli 13:09, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Here's an amusing thought, what about applying poison to the thermic lance? Mictlantecuhtli 20:09, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Holy Hand Grenade.... Edit
Heya! Thanks, I didn't even catch the difference. I had been cleaning up a lot of pages and that one got by me. I will change it back immediately. Thanks again. Core N 19:45, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Fellulator unit.... Edit
I just saw your description of this important piece of equipment. We all know that the Brotherhood has to have their tech. This is probably their most important piece of daily equipment. I know it would be important for those long patrols of the wasteland. HeHe! Nice bro, Nice!
Core N 19:54, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Another witty anon Edit
I've made a new friend. Maybe you two should have a little chat? Basically, he was editing another user's userpage and adding spam to it.JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 21:03, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
for locking my page, but I believe he will be back so we should keep our eyes out. --Saphireking65 21:47, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you Kris for filling me in on the mistakes I made on my edit, I'll look a little deeper into things like that next time.
I'm working on my favorite subject, cannibalism. I don't have dine and dash, etc yet on my newest character. Could you take a look in the GECK to see if Human flesh, Human remains, and strange meat are boosted by a high survival? I can test the strange meat pies myself on my current save where I have 100 survival, I just don't have access to those others easily. Mictlantecuhtli 12:17, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Alcohol. Mictlantecuhtli 12:45, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for trying, I will try to find random drops of the stuff on ghouls. Mictlantecuhtli 12:58, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
hey ;) thanks for the welcome message :) -- ColdDevil 12:44, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Need a GECK list of what is and isn't affected by this perk in FNV when you get the time, in the middle of editing the page right now. Mictlantecuhtli 12:47, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Caravan strategies Edit
Fine, fine, I get it if it's not "really needed" with a page on Caravan strategies. I just found so many instances of people complaining that the game is hard and needs explanation, that I decided to chip in and share my own strategy on the subject, but if that's not warranted... I can still put it on my own user page ;) Eliandarion 13:42, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
True, true. I'll keep it on my own page then if someone wants to look at it. Good policing work :) Eliandarion 13:50, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
welcome message Edit
okay I guessed that it is done by a bot, but the phrase "post a message on my talk page" just invited me to test the talk page :) Is it common to answer on his own talk page or do I better answer on the talk page of the other person? Next question: do you add another message or edit the old one to keep the conversation running? :)
okay, thank you :)
Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog Edit
Rey's brain increases attack damage, or attack speed? One article says simply attack, the other says ferocity. Mictlantecuhtli 16:13, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Was just going by what the in-game description says. Mictlantecuhtli 19:05, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Service rifle Edit
Thanks for fixing it, i was having a bit of trouble with getting it just right, thanks again man. And could you check the game files and make sure that there isn't any of that stuff that was in that picture, it was a bayonet and what looked like a red dot site. I would hate to have removed all that and he actually wasn't being a troll, so yeah, just common sense and a gamer who has it on the pc confirms that it don't exist. Thanks. X7h3xR34p3r 23:33, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Glad to see I'm not the only one that enjoys PMG at Doctor noob. Nice Frankenstein, um, thing. I actually emailed the dude when he stopped adding to PMG to see if I could help and he pretty much told me to go to hell!
Never known enough to custom create weapons for games like FO3- took interest in it back with the original PC ghost recon but once I realized it was going to be awhile before I had a machine that could handle the object rendering I gave up.
Put my gun thoughts on my page, as you said. Would appreciate knowing where I could help in the vault, cleaning up pages or what. For now I only have FO3 and we're not on speaking terms until the add-ons decide to work.
Animal Friend Edit
What about fire geckos? I thought that was fake at first but it's a pretty persistent edit (I based my observation on Animal Control much like the guy who said lakelurks were animals). If you can grab me a list like you did with cowboy I will add them, and edit the Fallout: New Vegas creatures page. Similarly what creatures are affected by Abominable? I assumed everything covered by Purifier. Mictlantecuhtli 11:49, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
- What about the fire geckos though? Nightstalkers and Fire Geckos (not animals on the latter) are the majority of edits people have tried adding. Mictlantecuhtli 12:12, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Also Abominable, it may surprise us as well since nightstalkers are both abominations and animals. It also begs the question what about Animal Control against nightstalkers, or Hunter? Mictlantecuhtli
- Alright, Lakelurks count towards Animal Control ... are they affected by the bonus damage from it and Hunter? Mictlantecuhtli 12:54, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Also Abominable, it may surprise us as well since nightstalkers are both abominations and animals. It also begs the question what about Animal Control against nightstalkers, or Hunter? Mictlantecuhtli
The point is it'd be easier to make a list of people/merchants who don't repair in F3 than those who do. Mictlantecuhtli 12:43, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Thermic Lance Redux Edit
Could you verify it (and the chainsaw) has no critical damage, etc because my energy weapons character with only around 70 melee (magazine +20) can kill deathclaws with nothing but bloody mess, lord death, purifier, abominable, etc easily on a vats critical hit with scrap heap. Mictlantecuhtli 13:57, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, what can you think of that would be letting me crit in vats with it and one shot deathclaws with no specific melee focus? What about bleak venom? I had it applied when I hit with scrap heap, but I don't see how it would've effected the damage immediately. I figured it up and an ideal melee build would do +143% damage versus deathclaws (243 every 0.6 seconds with slayer and melee hacker before DT) and even that character shouldnt be able to one hit a deathclaw with it. Hmm, let me retest it several more times and I will get back to you, a companion might've inflicted damage I didn't see in first person mode. Mictlantecuhtli 18:20, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Where can I read about the standards about these things because on most pics I've seen, the entire weapon is in the picture, not just the modification in question. --DvS 20:46, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
How about no, they are each separate items with there own base id, and are as relevant as much of the other misc item which have there own pages already. If you want useless pages that have no worth like the New Vegas sign, you can have pages for for items that actually have base id's, have value to be sold, can be found all over the desert and are a essential part of ammo crafting and using the reloading bench.
GhostAvatar 00:35, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- And it aint your decision either, you are a admin and are here to administrate policy and not dictate what you feel like or make policy as you see fit on your own. So can you show me where it has been decided by consensus that certain misc object are not allowed pages while others are? or what policy you are administrating?
- GhostAvatar 00:49, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmmm that aint really a decision, thats 2 people discussing it, of which the conclusion has never been implemented. That I know for sure since I have been heavily involved in the whole ammo section for the past 4 weeks since building the tables and the whole main page etc. None of the ammo mentions a thing about casings in any way.
- I will also note that it was agreed that they should be treated the same as other crafting item, example Duct tape. Which also have there own page. It is something I have also heavily been involved in since my redo of the whole Vegas crafting page, which you will note I actually got a random thank you on my page for doing.
- Either way they still require a page with either content or redirect to ammo or crafting, which is debatable which one since it is somewhat in a limbo area between the two, hence my favoring of there own pages. Or a redirect to a casing page that lists them all. What every the result the pages need to exist as people will at some point go looking for them or link to them.
- GhostAvatar 01:15, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
Blocking users for editing their own talk page Edit
Hello Kris ;) !
In fact, my first report with Mictlantecuhtli was pretty tense, changing certain page when they were consistent or adding something on the Silver Rush page when it was not necessary as mentioned in bug section (which the Silver Rush sells Pulse gun so that once the game patched, it is no longer the case). With the deletion of my post in his talk page, I took it for non-respect at the time, I was a member or administrator doesn't change.
But this was not the case, and I immediately unblock Mic, and the situation has stabilized, our reports are now friendly. I wish you a nice day my friend =) ! Itachou [~talk~] 11:55, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
Laser RCW Edit
Personally I find it not very nice when editing the page and then it's the only page with this kind of principle, we should normally not fold at this kind of human stupidity that we can put by malicious contributors. The mere fact of putting a reference to the tommy gun = temporary ban. But well, if it really necessary, don't worry I will leave =). See soon my friend ! Itachou [~talk~] 13:34, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Vandals Edit
Ok, I'm sorry. I thought that the admins had some kind of page viewer thing where it would show what the Anons typed due to (mostly) their inability to use the Summary box below. Stupid, I know, but still. I will use your advice next time. Jackass2009 20:35, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, thanks for the info. Next time I'll remember that. Jackass2009 21:02, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
Lakelurk egg clutchEdit
Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't to sure on the whole page and couldn't find any reference to it. I actually went through every main page for items listed for FNV, consumables, misc items, crafting etc to see if I could find it any place. However I was not aware there was a page listing containers for FNV as of yet, that page might need adding to the nav index or content overview page.
GhostAvatar 00:28, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Space Suit Edit
I only added the part about you can't breathe underwater with it because I read on the forums that you can :) AR700SAW 00:29, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Why the hell did you block my account? You said I left incorrect information, but not only do I not have any idea what info I put in was wrong, but you don't have the balls to email me and say something. I only add things as I see them, so if I said something, it happened. Go ahead and block my account, I don't give a fuck. This wiki and ALL wiki's are made by people adding info that they know. I just won't post anything from now on and will only use it to my advantage, not to help others. If I left incorrect onfo, just change it and email me and say so, don't be a little bitch and block me. Talking to someone goes a lot farther than just pussin out.
Wait, who are you talking to? (Only asking cause it sounds like me :S) AR700SAW 03:00, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Probably me. This is my talk page, after all. --Kris 03:02, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, I just thought it was weird he added onto 'Space Suit' rather than making one called 'Complaint' or something >< AR700SAW 03:05, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
I think this kid is making fake articles, checkout ((Jeff)) and ((My Home!)) LK Tien 08:01, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Your input on silencer mods Edit
I just wanted to thank you. Sometimes it's hard to convince the other side you are correct even with links, screenshots and other evidence. That's why I wanted to mention it on the Fallout: New Vegas weapon mods that mods are limited by the engine to one effect, but someone removed it. Eh.--Jonathan Strange 12:04, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
New Vegas Enclave Officer Hat Edit
Does it appear or was it a fake item? I recently included it in the energy weapons edit. Mictlantecuhtli 12:41, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Can Veronice benefit from wearing the hat and gannon family tesla armor (how do you get the regular armor?) for 101 energy weapons? Mictlantecuhtli 12:55, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
On the talk: vault 34 revert Edit
I would have done that before, but...well... I didn't really like all of that political argument there, so I let the removal be. The less strain between the members of the wiki, the less vandalism or edit wars occur. Just a thought, some stuff in the vein of that removal should be tolerated. Nathan Hale 23:55, November 14, 2010 (UTC)