The location of weapons are random. If you see something like "If Gloria Van Graff is dead etc." please remove it and if it's a unique weapon, add "or" and make a link with the second phrase =). Itachou [~talk~] 14:42, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Haha no problem, you could not know ;). See you around! Itachou [~talk~] 14:55, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi DeadlyPrey =)!
The user Comedian1988 has check and the location are actually not random, sorry my mistake.
If the original vendors are dead then the weapons will appear on Vendortron. If the original vendors are alive, then Vendortron will not have them. Have a nice day and see you around! Itachou [~talk~] 10:24, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Cool, thanks for clarifying. Cya! o/ --DeadlyPrey 15:21, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Bitter drink recipeEdit
First off, the "Transcript" section is for what the note says exactly. Furthermore, the reason you didn't find it on the bitter drink page is because I added it after I reverted your edit :P. The recipe belongs more in the actual page and not the note. Hope this clear things up. --Kastera (talk) 01:50, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
If you check the edit summaries on the page history, you'll see why I changed the edit. Patient zero's inventory lists only black blood sausage, and that's all I've found on him with or without the perk. Just trying to get accurate info on the page.
- Interesting, thanks for the info. I'm on xbox, too. I guess there's always a chance that he will use up his healing items if wounded. I'm off to the Big MT again soon, so I'll try killing him a few times and see what happens. All the best, --FourWayDiablo(talk) 15:31, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Just a quick note (you may know this already). If you want to give people a direct link to your Talk page in your sig, you could try this:
- Click Edit on this message, and copy the following code:
- Go to your "My preferences" in the top-right drop down box.
- Paste the code into your preferences signature box.
- Save at the bottom of the page, and that should do it.
- No problem. Just passing on info I found by poking about when editing. :-) Hope you can stay around and help out here. All the best, --FourWayDiablo(talk) 18:53, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
What was your reasoning for changing the holdout link on the MFC cluster page? I know it wasn't much of a scroll-down, but the link went straight to the improved holdout section. Just interested.
- Dunno. I changed the link back, and it seems to work okay for me. Jumps down to the improved holdout section.
- This place has been acting funny for me for a while now. I get a message about a "long-running script" when I try to edit (page freezes for a while), and it randomly restarts. Not funny when you just typed out three paragraphs and they get deleted. --FourWayDiablo(talk) 03:35, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
12 gauge Edit
your point makes sense except for the fact that coin shot doesnt add the 15% to wear like magnum does. so i will be changing it back. sorry if this may sound rude but it is not.--Ohno itsthecopz 05:11, October 11, 2011 (UTC) thats fine it did sound redundant but i didnt know a better way to word it--Ohno itsthecopz 14:08, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
The problem is that none of this can be backed; we don't know if he shot himself, drank himself to death or just got radiation poisoning. The best course of action would be to remove it all and say the nature of his death in unknown. --Kastera (talk) 20:12, October 13, 2011 (UTC)