| ||Archives: #1|
That’s about it. The Arroyo Talk wishes all the best to you.
Great! I'm going to talk to J about further issues (strange he didn't replied). And I saw your images - they are impressive, but try to have one character on the image (unless it is a group, like Hub citizen). Energy X ∞ 08:59, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
I moved your archived talkpage back to /Archive 1 and deleted /Archive 2, so all is good again. Jspoel 11:21, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Crimson Frankie. I know we have had run ins before and i would like to say sorry for them. I was also wondering, what are the qualifications for being an admin and if i have them could you suggest me?
Thatguy321 Monday July 16 4:58pm 2012 (UTC)
Hi, so i put my name down on the page you suggested. What exactly happens now? and how long does it take? Thatguy321 Monday July 16 8:07pm 2012 (UTC)
- Brill. Take a look at this little contest I'm in on another site and then User:Agent_c/sandboxJunkIdol this short summary of what I'm looking to do for a Fallout version for the 15th years of Fallout season. I'd be looking at a new challenge every 2 weeks, with the main game contestants by invitation only (if there's a second run I'll consider opening it up). Are you interested in playing? Agent c (talk) 12:24, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, The starters flag has now dropped on Fallout: The Apprentice. You can find the first challenge and the full rules on the link above; Due date for challenge is currently 2nd of Aug, but let us know if you have any issues with that and we can probably extend it. Just to let you know, We're calling official close as midday wiki time/GMT but its flexible, so if you need more time let me know. Agent c (talk) 13:00, July 26, 2012 (UTC) Hey Frankie, just checking in and making sure alls okay for your apprentice Entry and if you need any more time. Agent c (talk) 22:22, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Frankie, just checking in as we're now 90 mins away from the intended close time. Please let me know what your status is ASAP. We do have one other contestant who needs more time so there is at the moment an indefinite extension, but if I haven't heard from you by the time they're ready we will have to progress without you. Agent c (talk) 10:30, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Not a problem, we've just had to extend the family a bit just in case so I'm going to have to add some more challenges I think. We're waiting on 3 folk now, and I've given them up to a week, but will close when they say done. Feel free to make any changes you like until then. Agent c (talk) 23:11, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Crimson, just to let you know I'm officially setting the finishing line for Challenge 1 in 23 hours, 17 minutes time. Out of the 9 expected entries, I have 8, and either the 9th makes it, or doesn't. You can keep editing right up until that point if you desire, but after that it's up to the judges. Agent c (talk) 00:44, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Just wating for the other judges for Round 1... You can see the updated schedule, and the next challenge here I'll be keeping this page as the official contestant page, so if you have any questions, post em here as a title and I'll answer it. Agent c (talk) 23:06, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Frankie, just checking in to see if the next challenge is going to schedule, and if you need anything from me. Agent c (talk) 22:19, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
An unusual... situation
Since you are a fellow Fallout 1/2 fan, I can give you this link - http://creamofplenty.blogspot.com/2011/12/fallout-2s-auger-quest.html That is to say, are there any comparisons with that Fallout 2 version and the Fallout 2 version with Restoration Pack? Energy X ∞ 08:53, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
Oh sorry, didn't tell you it is fake info. Yeah, it is fan fic, though I have to say it would make quite a story... maybe even for your blog (Forgotten names of despair). Energy X ∞ 22:51, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
Great. Well, can you bring some quotes on this page (only the End gane quotes)? Leon told me that he would have done it, but seems to me he forgot. Can you update it?
- As a side note, I highly suggest for you to read the rest of the quotes. You will laugh at those quotes, believe me. Energy X ∞ 20:23, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Great! Thanks for the quotes. One thing however... the image you posted are a different kind of prostitutes (they are in Cat's Paw and say different lines than New Reno prostiutes, hence there was only one character model (to simplify, New Reno prostitutes are outside Cat's Paw)). Energy X ∞ 20:53, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Made the Cat's Paw prostitutes. You can have the quotes there updated. The Cat's Paw prostitutes don't have the same lines as New Reno prostitutes (when becoming Prizefighter, for example, most of New Reno people will know the Chosen One, but the Cat's Paw prostitutes will not). Energy X ∞ 21:09, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, man. I'm working on it right now, and I'm trying to reconstruct what was lost. Also, my pretty poster was accidentally deleted! I'm looking to see if it can be restored, but worse comes to worst I just make a new one. Seems like this challenge is cursed or something ;) 07:26, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Frankie, Just waiting on the other 2 judges before I can post the results up. However if you'd like a sneak peak at challenge 3 Its up now. I'm planning on changing the place of submission to this page, rather than my TP. Good luck with challenge 2, and presuming the results go your way, hope you enjoy 3. Agent c (talk) 21:39, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Can I have your view on Forum:Race and characters categorization? I like to go ahead with it without vote, but before doing that I want a little more feedback on it. Voting would only postpone things unnecessarily I think. And it's more of an administrative action. Jspoel 20:46, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
Great job touching up that image. :) Chad had asked me to put the original on my shirts that I'll be giving away as prizes, so now I'll definitely have to add yours in. :) (Along with credit, naturally.) Some Assembly Required! 19:40, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Frankie, just checking in that everything is going good on this weeks entry. Time due is currently 23:59UTC Wednesday. You'll find a clock showing local and UTC time on the contestant's page. Agent c (talk) 23:55, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
Other than OWR who requested (and was given) an extension, 2 players have broken deadline this week.
Presuming their entry and a reason for delay and non contact isn't recieved in the next 24 hours, then this round will take a slightly different form.
- There will not be a further elimination (beyond those who forfeited)
- Judges will not be ranking entries, but will be offering critiques.
- There will still be a vote, but the vote will instead be for the winner of the round, and the limited immunity.
- Hey Frankie, the Good news is, Dead Gunner is back. The sad news is Ever Ruler wont be continuing as he's had to pull out, so there wont be a vote to eliminate, but a vote to pass on Immunity. I've posted the next challenge to the Junk Idol page - if you can post the challenge there when you're done that will be awesome, you'll also find a Wiki time clock there too. There is an extra day added in this time however reading the spec right is essential otherwise you'll find yourself doing a lot of unnecessary work. Hail me down in chat if you need me to clear it up. I'm thinking of making the 15 year challenge a double elimination. Any thoughts on that will be greatly appreciated. Agent c (talk) 23:43, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, I've been using this wiki for so long that I decided to start contributing. Oh yea thanks for the heads up, it won't happen again :)
Hi Frankie, Next challenge is up. I'm concerned about the regular overrunning of Deadline so I'm not posting a deadline just yet, but want to hear from everyone on the subject. How does a week from thursday sound, will you have any issues? Agent c (talk) 15:33, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
Moosy Moosy Moosy
Hey Frankie! Just letting you know that the Patron's Lounge has moved into the fora space. The Moose will no longer be released in editions, and will now rely on updates which will brought to the community's attention through the SNM Discussion Board. Which of course means that you can now update your Patron whenever you wish! With this recent renovation, I would like to ask of you to advertise your Patron a bit and maybe even update to help bring community awareness back into the Lounge. Thanks for reading, Frankie. :) Some Assembly Required! 23:24, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Frankie. Any chance you can come into chat about the same time as we talked yesterday? Need to go over the grand final info in real time with all 3 of you. Agent c (talk) 07:50, October 5, 2012 (UTC)