Wuzzap! Leave a message.
Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? You can ask in the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. See the Vault's Policy page for general guidelines and code of conduct.
- I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Vaults water chip Edit
Hello dear friend =). You asked your question at Ausir but I can answer.
In Fallout 2, it can see that the water chips can be found in the storage rooms (level 2) of Vault 8 but the Vault was no longer used and people live outside by having created a city by the JEK. Normally, the level 2 is the residential area in West Coast Vault type.
In Fallout, you must remove the computer he uses, and there is only one.
It's the only time we can see, I guess he still kept in storage areas of Vault (level 3 for West Coast Vault type and in inaccessible area for East Coast Vault type). Itachou [~talk~] 12:22, October 31, 2009 (UTC)
New articles Edit
In the future, for creating new Van Buren articles, please use the The Vault:Create article/Van Buren page, which preloads all the necessary templates, categories and headers. Thanks! Ausir(talk) 20:24, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
- As before, in the future, for creating new Fallout Tactics articles, please use the The Vault:Create article/Fallout Tactics page, which preloads all the necessary templates, categories and headers. Thanks!
NPC project news: Birthdates and Interactions template!Edit
Thanks for your continued participation in the NPC project! Please visit our project talk page to catch up on new developments. See you around the recent changes page!--Gothemasticator 08:55, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
FO3 NPC projectEdit
Thank you for your continuing work on the ongoing Fallout 3 NPC project. Please visit the project talk page for the latest updates and current discussions. Our goal is to finish this project before the release of New Vegas! Cheers.--Gothemasticator 18:05, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
Our policy is that we only upload videos for article content. Videos for user pages should use the youtube extension instead. I'll give you a little time to switch, but then I'm going to have to delete the videos you uploaded. Cheers.--Gothemasticator 13:44, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- It's okay. Thanks.--Gothemasticator 13:57, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
You say you need ideas for a small Machinima? How small? If you want you can use New Meat. I get alot of ideas (some of them good) so if you just give me a brief bit of info about the sorat thing you want, I may be able to help. I love watching Machinima so hope you put something up soon. What's your Youtube name?Jasper: The Wonder that is Shroomman! 16:20, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks. I've had an idea for a while, about a inteligent supermutant in vault 87 (he's a bit like fawkes). Pretty short and hasn't got too much story. Or there's always a delivery man thing, just getting a unique weapon (say Fisto!) and taking it to a NPC. You could take the Repeaber to Wasinton or something, it wouldn'tr take much work seeing as the diologe is already there.Jasper: The Wonder that is Shroomman! 17:03, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
"My Character" has been deleted! Edit
- Unlike the Halopedia levels, achievements are also for various other things, like e.g. adding images, categories, etc. Ausir(talk) 00:21, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Your Caracters Edit
Cassidy's talking head Edit
FO3 NPC project Edit
Maybe you have forgotten about the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project and maybe you haven't. I have recently been pouring lots of work into the project and have finished essentially the majority of all unfinished sections, including all the add-ons. However, there is one thing that I cannot do and that is give peer reviews. As the new project leader, I'm asking to to take some time out of your online schedule and do some reviews on the project, if you'd be so kind. Who knows? If I get enough people doing peer reviews, we could finally finish this project. We didn't finish it before Fallout: New Vegas came out like we hoped, but at least we can finish it. Best regards, Kastera (talk) 22:38, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- That's OK; it's understandable that some people don't have enough time. We all have prior obligations. Just do what you can and we'll finish the project eventually.
FO3 NPC overhaul project finishedEdit
You have been awarded the Nukapedia Project Medal for your efforts within the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project.
FO1 and 2 Character ProjectEdit
Hello there. I see that you are currently on the Fallout 1 and 2 characters project page as a participant. However, you have not made any edits to the encompassed pages in some time. Please finish at least on page within one week, (so the 24th of August) or I will have to remove you. This is not personal, but the project needs to be finished so we need people to be actively participating. If there is a reason that you have been unable to do so, please contact me on my talk page within the month. Alternatively, if you do finish a page please note it in the appropriate place on the project page and then notify me on my talk page. Thank you and best wishes, .
- Thanks a lot. Really I was just trying to remind everyone who had signed up that it was on-going :). I'll check that of for you, so thanks for your time. Also, thanks for the kind response. I got abused yesterday by someone I've never talked to before. Oh well, comes with the job I suppose. Thanks again, and please keep on doing anything you can :).
Per our talk page policies, your talk page must either have 40 posts or be 32kb in size before you can archive it. Furthermore, you are not archiving it. Your just deleting everything on your talk page and creating blank archive pages, which is against the same policy. Paladin117>>iff bored; 13:17, July 11, 2014 (UTC)