Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? You can ask in the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. See the Vault's Policy page for general guidelines and code of conduct.
- I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Here's what we're going to do. You are blocked for three days for removing content from another user's userpage. And I'm going to blank your userpage. We don't have to allow promoting another, similar wiki as well as degrading ours. Jspoel 15:34, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
Oh deary me, whatever shall I do? A 3-day ban? But that wasn't at all what I was expecting when I committed a blatant act of vandalism without making any attempt whatsoever to cover my tracks! I would have thought I'd made my position pretty clear by now. I have no interest in being part of a wiki that develops a userbase by dishonestly poaching users from an already established (and vastly superior) wiki. If you'd ever migrated my fucking account like your staff falsely claimed they would, maybe I wouldn't feel inclined to make my point by pissing you off at random. Delete my account or whatever it is you do. I'm actually ashamed of seeing this wiki's name next to my username when I'm working on other wikia sites. Chainsoar (talk) 16:17, October 10, 2014 (UTC)