Hello, I'm Battlecattle and this is my talk page. If you need help, want to ask a question, or just chat, don't hesitate to leave me a message! I'll be sure to reply in a timely manner. NOTE: If you need professional help, and my limited knowledge on the matter doesn't cut it, be sure to check out the nifty little box below, it should help a bit.
- Just a heads up, you can't verify a bug that you have added. Instead just add the bug and add the verify tag and when another Player finds it they can tag it.
- The Verify tag is: Verify|(4~)
--Xa3 03:52, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Did you replace(4~) with ~? "The 4 tildes turn into the time stamp, Click edit this comment to see"
- Refer here to the project: here under guidelines is the tag just copy it and past it and it'll work.
--Xa3 04:28, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
edit: lol don't worry about the page you just added a space after the *
Real world weapon references Edit
Yes, unless there is annotated references to go along with it the edits should be removed. I had half a mind to chew the guy out for removing the note about not making edits like that on the Service Rifle page as it is. 19:52, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, only an admin can delete a page but you can nominate it or redirect it. ( delete: "delete" in brackets) --Xa3 23:10, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
The transcript is supposed to be there. There is a dialog that is with the note. I also reworded you note and left it in if you didn't notice. :)--Kingclyde 02:22, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- When you leave a note concerning a revert, please wait for a response don't just revert it. That can turn into edit warring with some other editors. Thanks.--Kingclyde 02:23, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- At any rate I've solved the problem. There is now an extensive set of transcripts there, taken directly from the GECK. --Kris 02:58, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- No worries. Thanks!--Kingclyde 03:19, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
sorry i messed up on that edit all you need to do is put down that you verified it by actual doing it
Security bots= Sentry bots? Edit
Nightkin and super mutant Edit
- It was that way when I looked just now. Although the header for all articles will always have the first letter capitalized. 09:16, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Page names always have the first letter capitalized. It's coded that way.--Kingclyde 09:23, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
My first guess would be that the page you're looking for has #REDIRECT [[xxx]] somewhere in it. which redirects the searxch to another page. You can go back to page you searched for by clicking the link below the article name. It should say: Redirected from... --Kastera (talk) 02:10, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- When you're at the redirect page, you can go down to your tool bar at the bottom of the screen and look at the history of the page. Alternatively, you can click on the arrow on the edit button and bring up the history from there. What's the page you're looking for?
- You might want to ask Ghost Avatar first. They're the one that redirected the page. 02:25, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Because it only duplicated the information already contained within The Coyote Mines page, making it a redundant page. Since the location is so small, it isn't necessary to split the two into separate location pages. On the same note, Location section isn't part of the layout for locations as per The Vault:Article layout guideline/Location article. 10:17, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- No, I wouldn't do that. If one or two are missing, in my opinion an incomplete infobox template is not needed. That's because I think that if you see it, you may as well fill it in. Not that much work. Only if the infobox has little info, 3 of more, you can add the infobox incomplete template.
- What do you mean they shouldn't show up unless you hit the sig button, but they shouldn't show up when it says that you edited a page or commented on something.
- Ghost Avatar said it'll keep showing up until you've put the signature on a certain number of pages. 02:24, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I was just sorta typing something like that, but when I hit publish it conflicted...
I reverted your edit on the Kirisu page. "He" is refering to Sulik, not Kirisu. Jspoel 00:52, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
- That's allright. It was an honest mistake, no harm intended.
Yeah, but the wiki doesn't follow normal capitalization guidelines for article titles and headings (ie. everything but it if, of, for, the... etc). For instance, normally 'Service rifle' would be 'Service Rifle' and 'Behind the scenes' would be 'Behind the Scenes'. Hence why I needed to look it up, although it appears as though the directional examples have been removed entirely from the capitalization outlines, hence why it's taken me so long to find out. I can't even find the old revision that included directions. :/ 05:10, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I'd be inclined to go with wikipedia's example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style_(capital_letters)#Directions_and_regions where north is not capitalized (in terms of the road example on the page) 05:13, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Normally The Vault's policy is that improper nouns are never capitalized except at the start of the sentence. I'd try asking Jspoelstra, they moved the page to 'Freeside north gate' to begin with. (Sorry if there's a long pause after this but... restroom break! @~@) 05:23, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Freeside's north gateEdit
I would just leave it at Freeside's North Gate for the moment. You could ask Cartman's opinion, I remember him sending a post to someone about it. I have just sent a post to Ausir about the world map markers. Personally I have a preference to just leave it starting with a cap, so then it would be Freeside's North Gate. I can't get used to seeing them decapped. Local map markers can be decapped, like Boone's room. Jspoel 12:48, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
You can download it here. It takes a good chunk of your computer's memory but if you have enough in your laptop, it should work. Download it, unpack it and put the files (around 5 I think) in the \Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout: New Vegas\data map. Then make a shortcut of GECK.exe on your desktop, start it and you will have access to all the New Vegas data, characters, items, everything. Jspoel 20:31, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- If you see Fallout 3 somewhere you have chose the wrong GECK version if you want to work with New Vegas. You need to choose the top one, New Vegas GECK (version 1.4). And yes, I sometimes have problems with it because it needs so much internal memory. It chrashes from time to time and I need to restart it. Depends also on you memory I think. If you have 1 Gigabyte, it needs a long time to start up, reading all data and when you have 3 Gigabyte it will start a lot faster and won't crash that much.
Your names cool lol --m 16:36, July 13, 2011 (UTC)m
Yes, that's ok. A few days ago we a some dispute about, but if I'm correct it was decided that we should use the GECK classification, which is human. Did things work out with the GECK by the way yesterday? Jspoel 20:56, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hello my friend ;)
Haha one hour but you have just done an undo revision, or you are the anon "188.8.131.52", it's right? Anyway sorry but the information was false, the situation in Arroyo in 2241 is an evidence that their health is no better than those living in cities, and machetes are also used in the Midwest. But you are not a bad editor and it was not a bad edit in fact (nice writing also), just lacking of comparison with other Fallout games =).
- Haaa I see what you talk about. The edition of an editor before you done your edit! Ha sorry my friend! Do as I do, I always look if someone edit the page before I made my edit ;). Itachou [~talk~] 01:04, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
Hehe yes, at first I was not paying attention and I can lose a lot of work (and a lot of time). It's easier that way. But anyway your edition are still present, they are just at the extremely bottom of the page. I go sleep my friend, good night and see you around ;)! Itachou [~talk~] 01:31, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
You should be okay as long as you stay the same.
Stop putting The Battle of Willow Beach up for delation... it has a link to the First Battle of Hoover Dam so I think it's important so stop it cattle --Hello New Californa Rebublic How We Doing 06:45, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Created the 60s Page. If you can think of anything to add or anything to change let me know.
- How did you take off the logo? if you like photoshoped it is it possible to change the color of it to?
I guess I should apologise... which I am. However, the roles shold be edited because the info is not complete - in my terms. I know you can't ban me, but you can report me. Now, I will stop making these edits because I have BoS members to edit - ranks should be Paladins, Initiates and Squires, while roles should be put as soldiers, warriors and recruits. Do you understand? MysteryStranger 09:15, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Guess I'm too jumpy... Still, some edits are necessary, like grammar. I need to get editing, okay? MysteryStranger 09:23, July 18, 2011 (UTC)