Please leave a message, below the archives, or you're comment will be removed.
I have removed the admin badge you placed on your users page, you are not to represent yourself as a admin when you are not. I would have given you the benefit of the doubt and merely informed you of this. But, after reviewing your history, I see you have had several run ins in the past, including but not limited to insulting other admins. Now you have earned yourself a 1 week ban. I suggest you take this time and consider whether you wish to be part of this community and contribute towards the wiki or not. 20:31, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
I was already blocked, I demand to be unblocked, Also AUSIR will hear about this abuse of power. Bar27262 22:02, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- And you have been blocked again for this violation. If it was a first offence I would have let it slide, but repeated violations and lack of respect for other contributors resulted in the block (you may want to reconsider your conduct on this site as it is leading down a self destructive path atm). You can demand to be unblocked all you like but that will not change the block as it stands.
- Also, you are more than welcome to report this to Ausir, in fact I welcome it and do not shy away from or try to hide my actions. But trying to use that as a ideal threat (as you have done in the past before insulting other admins) on me isn't going to work. 22:27, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
uhh, instead of arguing, how about banning the vandal on my page?
Because I can, If you got a problem with it, Please add it to my hatemail page, which is to be after i get unbanned by ausirs. Bar27262 22:02, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
You "revoked" my edit? Your edit on Area 51 had no base in canon, and therefore was removed. I see you didn't "Talk to ausir about" it, because you have no leg to stand on and you were too busy masquerading as an admin to do so. In the future don't leave multiple unsigned posts on my talk page. DonaldDarko 22:00, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
He's right. There's no rules against having a simple badge anywhere on the site rule pages. Trolly Polly Olly 22:01, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- There may be no rule but it is common courtesy. You just don't copy someone else's page word for word and then give yourself and admin badge. As for the edits, most of them were nonsensical and have be reverted. Please review the policy regarding content before adding sections such as "trivia". Thanks.--Kingclyde 22:09, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Some one seems to be editing my page Bar27262 22:14, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Any defense of Bar27262 is completely ridiculous. He was obviously masquerading as an admin. If you check my talk page he left a message saying that I didn't have the rights to undo his speculative edits on Area 51 because I was not an admin. He has also left messages everywhere talking about how he will "talk to Ausir" about these transgressions people have made against him. He eventually messaged Ausir asking that the Area 51 page be protected so that his edits about how the Bethsoft forumers have speculated that Area 51 will appear in Old World Blues could stand. This is most likely some little kid who thinks he can fool everyone into thinking he's an admin. DonaldDarko 22:20, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Donnie, I'm 14, is there a problem? There better not be, because I'm above COPPA and I have the right to be on the internet, i purchased it, got a problem with it? send it to my hatemail page, :) Bar27262 22:29, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
14 year olds are kids. End of story. DonaldDarko 22:32, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, stop trolling my page Bar27262 22:33, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not trolling you, just pointing out, quite politely I might add, that your edits are not constructive and that you're age may be a factor in you rather childish actions. DonaldDarko 22:35, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- You have a right to the internet, but what you do not have is a right to violate the sites policy, especially user conduct and treating other users with respect. If you wish to continue down this path, then it will result in a further ban extending to editing your own talk page. This discussion ends here on the subject. 22:35, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
POST YOU'RE MESSAGES BELOW THIS.Edit
Talk page removal Edit
Please note that removing content from your talk page (other than archiving after the minimum requirements are met) is against our wiki's guidelines. This is particularly important due to the admin messages on your page Agent c 01:04, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Talk pages Edit
- And also, you can archive it after 32KB of content or 40 topics. --Skire (talk) 01:08, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Greetings. I'm His Imperial Majesty Emperor Muhammadreza I, emperor of Schalamzaar Empire. We would like to establish diplomatic relations with DDR. Regards. Muhammadreza I (talk) 16:25, May 19, 2014 (UTC) P.S : I've messaged you here, because I've been banned by Capitalist government of Ashukovo in Microwikia.