My blog post Edit
Can you comment in "Ideas for the next Fallout game"? --M72 Gauzz 00:23, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
There was some kind of error sign so I thought what I did will remove it. Sorry if i made a mistake. -James Jr 10:54, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
File:Mbox archivepage.png Edit
- The file that you deleted. --Alex6122 © 17:32, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
He may not answer in a while because he's very busy. Ausir is the founder of The Vault. Jspoel 14:15, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- OK. --Alex6122 © 14:17, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
The Vault Edit
- Well, we've haven't been able to track down why the migration tool doesn't work for some users, so it could be any number of things. Your account got transferred though. If you want to reclaim it, I can offer you an alternative way to do it:
- Register a new account (with a different name) on falloutwiki.com.
- Send me a message here with the name of your new account (so I can confirm that it's not somebody else who's trying to reclaim your account).
- I'll then merge the two accounts so you can log into your old account with the new account's password.
- It's a bit more complicated, but at least you'll get your account back :) -- Porter21 (talk) 12:49, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I noticed that Убежище has some content that we haven't covered yet, and I was wondering if it was okay if I would translate a few pages from your wiki and import some images. - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 11:05, May 21, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem. Does this need my permission?) --Alex6122 © 11:34, May 21, 2014 (UTC)
- In theory, no, but I felt like it would be better to ask first. Would you also like me to notify you of content I notice to be missing on your wikia? If so, would you like me to make a list, or would you rather have that I make the pages, translate to Russian what I can and add the "stub" category so you can finish it to a better state? I will probably start the work end of June. - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 11:38, May 21, 2014 (UTC)