Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Howdy pardners, and mosey on down to the Weekly Saturday Polls!
You're probably sick of me reminding you, but I'm Yes-Man here with this week's edition of the... well, you already know. First off I'd like to say a big thank you to Mystery for his great efforts in keeping the polls alive. His poll this week was immensely popular (made mine look like crap!) and I think that's a great send off for the man who picked up Sam and Kast's work for the past several months. So, thanks for the great effort, Mystery! Make sure to leave your gratitude to him in the comments, and maybe even get a chance to vote on his last poll before he closes it today.
Last Week's Results
Enough sentimental... err... sentiment. I'm sure you're all eager for me to shut my trap and start the poll! Last week we were asked the question Who is your favourite Super Mutant?
The results are as follows:
- In joint third place are Uncle Leo and Frank Horrigan, each with eight votes! Isn't it funny that one is the kindest Super Mutant, whereas the other is probably the most evil?
- In second place is the all-knowing, all-seeing Marcus, with a solid 35 votes. He survived two games, but he didn't survive the weekly polls.
- And in first place is the one and only Fawkes with 41 votes! Turns out that A CALM HEART MUST PREVAIL! (Anyone else get sick of him screaming Zen philosophy at you?)
Carrying on... this week's poll was suggested to me by Jman1997. Some of us are Brotherhood fans, other can't stand them. There are people who like Raiders, and there are people who like killing raiders. So, which one are you? Drumroll please...
NOTE: HOUSE AND YES MAN WERE NOT INCLUDED FOR A REASON - DESPITE BEING LISTED AS A FACTION INGAME, THEY BOTH ONLY CONSTITUTE A SINGLE CHARACTER. THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT TECHNICALLY A FACTION, THEY'RE JUST EMPLOYERS.
Poll:What is your favourite Fallout series faction
Here you have it folks. Tell us what your favourite faction is and why. Perhaps you're a fan of the Tech-greedy Brotherhood of Steel? Or even the heroic Lyon's Brotherhood of Steel? Maybe you're more inclined to the many Raider groups like the Khans or the Vipers? Whatever it is, we want to know!
Please note, there are a few things that I was unable to include in the poll:
- Radiers can refer to any named group such as Khans, or just generic Raiders as in Fallout 3. Please specify which in the comments.
- Master's Army doesn't just mean the random Muties in Fallout, it refers to any Mutant that was ever affiliated with the Master. This can include Nightkin such as Tabitha, for example. I grouped them with the Children because they both work for the same Master.
- Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave refer to both their Fallout 3 incarnations, and their incarnations in all other titles in the series.
That's basically it. Keep those in mind when you vote!
Until next week, have fun everyone. If you have any crazy ideas for a fun poll, just tell me about it on my talk page, or catch me in chat. I'll be here every Saturday so be patient!