- Michael Dorn (Star Trek: The Next Generation) returns as Marcus, the friendly and intelligent super mutant from Fallout 2
“The quips delivered by Mr. New Vegas include suggestions to listeners to keep "living the dream." The character, Newton says, "has a perverted sense of humor." The designers created the role for Newton "because he is Las Vegas," Bergman says. "He really brings that extra touch of Vegas class to the game. ... And whether he's reading news stories about super mutants or introducing a Dean Martin song, his personality comes through."”
“A smooth-talking criminal but also a bit of a weasel, Benny may sound dangerous, but isn't that tough. Ultimately he's more of a ruthless pragmatist than a villain.”
- Felicia Day (The Guid, Doctor Horrible) as Veronica, a sarcastic Brotherhood of Steel scribe. She is also a possible companion.
- Zachary Levi (Chuck) as companion character Arcade Gannon (who was originally to appear in Van Buren), a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse with mysterious past.
“He's described as quiet, analytical, and cautious. Highly ethical and moral, he understands the post-apocalyptic world is one in which sometimes, people just have to be shot in the head. HE is more concerned with large-scale issues than the needs of individuals. He may appreciate what individual people go through, but firmly believes that it's more important to affect large-scale societal change than to fix problems little by little.”
- John Doman (Mystic River, The Wire) plays Caesar, the charismatic and powerful dictator at the head of Caesar's Legion.
- Also, the article confirms the return of Mr. Ron Perlman as the narrator (as if there were any doubts).
Hopefully the rest of the cast will be just as good while not as famous.