Hello post-apocalypse fanatics. We wanted to bring attention to you - a contest that Wikia is currently running over on the Metro Wiki. This contest allows you to create your own post-apocalypse world. By doing so, you will be entered to win an amazing Metro-branded survival kit, which includes among other things a gas mask and a knife.
For full contest details, please visit here.Read more >
The Ultimate Quest is officially here. What is this, you may be asking yourself? This is a tournament to decide what our users believe is the best quest in either Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas. We all know that many of you have strong passions about your favorite quest and we would like to hear about these passions and encourage a fun debate. Now, you may be asking yourself – how will this tournament be run? It will be a three-round process.
1.) Round One (Lasts until January 1, 2012) – In this round, we want users to list their top three favorite missions (be creative, don’t all choose the final mission) from both games. This means each vote should include six items. (3 from each game). The votes will then be tallied up (1 point per e…Read more >
This is the Fallout Wiki wishlist for the next Fallout game after Fallout: New Vegas.
Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~
FURTHER COMMENTING PLEASE IN COMMENT BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- More energy based weapons. - Wagnike2 17:10, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Ability to have akimbo weapons and please bring back the Auto Axe.-an anonymous user 12:53, 12/23/2011
- More varieties of the Deathclaw, it's already one of the most intense enemies in the game. I want to see the intensity increased and the Deathclaws made even more difficult to defeat. - Wagnike2 17:16, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hmm... I wish that you can choose your race in Fallout Online. MysteryStranger: Trust in the power of Infinity! 17:17, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
It wound be funner if we had 2 worlds and more weapons, and more easter eggs. And a new world, like Dallas Texas. And a bigger party like fallout …
Read more >
On October 28, 2008, Bethesda Softworks released Fallout 3. Nearly three years later (November 11, 2011), they released the latest game in the ever-growing Elder Scrolls series, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Both of these wikis have been extremely popular since the release of these two games. In fact, The Fallout Wiki previously held the record for most page views in a day and the number one spot on the Gaming Hub until it was recently dethroned by Skyrim. We thought it would be fun to compare these two games on a variety of topics – game setting, weaponry, and enemies.
Let’s just right into the Vault and Fallout 3. Fallout 3 tells the story of a post-apocalyptic world. It takes place in the year 2277 on the East Coast of the former United S…
Read more >