Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi everybody! (in a Dr. Nick voice)
So in the newest edition of Qore from PSN (which you can download for $2.99 or get free of charge with a subscription to PSN Plus), we've learned the following about New Vegas:
- Perception's list of level names ranging from a Deaf Bat to a Eagle with Telescope.
- The Heavy incinerator from Broken Steel is confirmed to be in the game (it can be seen by an old mill), and it looks better than ever.
- Riot shotgun and new shotgun mod; drum magazine. Apparently the model using the drum is also pump-action (or appears to be). Does this spell the end for Fallout 3's PPSh-41 inspired combat shotgun, or will the riot shotgun be a totally different weapon?
- New location, Thorn, which apparently is a small playground just outside the Strip with the Lucky 38 very visible in the background.
- New concept art of the infamous A7 NCR troop from the teaser trailer. Apparently this time he has a spade on his shoulder. Are the four suits of cards going to play some sort of role into the game?
- The slot machine minigame has four prizes; A New Vegas wallpaper, a Wasteland Wallpaper (both concept art), Bonus Footage, which is the pre-rendered version of the opening cinematic, and Endgame, which has yet to be confirmed, but probably has to do with the end of the game.
- Incendiary grenades seem to have a launching effect, tossing someone into the air above a street light.
- A scoped automatic rifle is seen shooting ghouls. It appears to be an M4 Carbine.
- There's a pool table, Sunset Sarsaparilla vending machine, and a Nuka Cola vending machine in Vault 21.
And last but not least, SPOILER WARNING: The dialogue from Benny in the opening cinematic:
- "You've made your last delivery kid. Sorry you got twisted up in this scene."
This information is courtesy of GT409 on the Bethesda Forums.