Read more >
Any objections and I'll cut you out:
We have three bureaucrats,
One is a robot,
The others just chat,
We also have Miss Nic,
And Gunny's big shit stick,
Don't judge us,
Or we will summon Fraze, Fraze, Fraze, Fraze,
Fraze, Fraze, Fraze, Fraze,
Before your edit's done,
Lord Sigma must review,
And Kittynator is,
Commenting from afar.
If you like Fallout 3,
Then Tagz will flip his shit,
While Zerg is on rant,
From weapons to the Pitt.
And Toci and The HawK,
Are reppin' TBB,
And Chad disagrees,
Oh, please, go write your blog.
To prove he really cares,
Doug feeds us to the bears,
All Higgey says is mang, mang, mang, mang,
Mang, mang, mang, mang.
This past week, Nukapedia got to witness the comeback of the Divide. I'm happy to say that the third issue of the Divide was the most popular so far with well over 200 comments! Anyways, back to what you're all here for:
- Coming in third place is, surprisingly, the pro-House option defended by Denis517 with 22 votes. However, I do know of quite a few people who say that they wish they could change their votes after a few comments. Good job, Denis!
- Coming in second place is the undecided option with 28 votes. This is the first time in Divide history that the undecided option did not take first prize.
- Coming in first place, with a grand total of 41 out of 91 votes, is the anti-House option defended by The Ever Ruler. Fantastic work, Ever!
I am grat…
Read more >
Nukapedia played host to a stunning Divide last issue. The topic was Ulysses, and the voting was very surprising to me. I didn't expect these results at all! This just shows me the talent of our debaters!
- Coming in first place is the undecided option with 31 votes. You all chose this because both of our debaters put up great arguments and you just couldn't decide!
- Coming in second place is the pro-Ulysses option with 24 votes. You all chose this because The Old World Relics conjured up a beautiful defense for Ulysses. Well done, OWR!
- Coming in third place is the anti-Ulysses option with 18 votes. You all chose this because Yes-Man dealt a powerful blow to Ulysses' reputation with his debate. I congratulate you for that, Yessie!
I would like to…
Read more >
Alright guys, I'm aware that it's been a few weeks since a Divide was posted, and people are starting to wonder if I'm going to do it again. The answer is yes. I would love to keep this going and I never meant for it to fall behind in the first place. The only thing that happened was I couldn't find anyone who wanted to debate. Hence this blog post.
Right now I want you all to think about this, and leave a comment here if you would like to be a person I can turn to when I need a debater for the Divide. There can still be other guests, of course, but you'd be a "regular", if you will. So, as stated, I ask that you leave a comment if you wish to participate so we can get this awesome blog back up and running again!
~ Toci ~ Go ahead, make …Read more >
The Divide was tested by the wiki last week, and it produced astounding results! It looks to me as though this will be a regular blog from now on]]
- Author's note: The following are all my sources used along with my personal experiences. Feel free to check them out:
- Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Caesar's Legion
- Twisted Hairs
- White Legs
- New Canaan
- Spanish Fork
Ulysses. Since the first mention of him in New Vegas as Courier 5, Ulysses was a major person of interest in the grand scheme of Fallout: New Vegas. Many of you were probably intrigued by this mysterious man, who seemingly knew more about the Courier than the player did, and held a personal grudge that was left unexplained for the majority of the story. I know I was eager to know more about Cou…
Read more >