Don't get me wrong i love the game, its great even graphics wise all you haters so sit down before i have to hear an annoying comment about graphics.
Here is what i think you should have been able to do in FO3 to make the wasteland a better place, or just things you should have been able to do.
- make a deal with the pit, point lookout, and the brotherhood. the pit will provide ammo and weaponry for the brotherhood and point lookout in return for point lookout and the brotherhood helping the pit solve the trog disease.
- reunite the brotherhood outcasts and brotherhood of steel, i mean come on you're the lone wanderer...if anyone can do the deed it'd be you
- land motherhip zeta and use the tech for the brotherhood
- start a school for wasteland kids
- recruit for the brotherhood, and use Operation Anchorage as a training tool
- reuse prewar tech
- scavange tech for better stuff
- use the orbital bombardment wherever you want (i would use it on talon companies home, vault 87, the capitol building, the mall, and vernon square)
- keep the mobile base walker intact and therefore the orbital bombardment mechanism.
- find different music for three dog (i dont care if i'd have to use points to do it or go into vault 87 naked, i wanted different music eventualy)
- make your own broadcasts to the wasteland
- make contact with the west coast
- be a goul
- settle a new goul establishment somewhere other than the middle of the mall
- be a supermutant
- modify your pipboy
- mod your weapon (to be fixed with FNV)
- drive (you could in FO2 i believe, why cant you now) or even pilot a vertibird
these are just a few i can come up with, if anyone else has other ones they would add then go ahead and comment them. this does not mean telling me my list is stupid for some reason...