Votes for Optimistic Wild Card
- misswasteland2274 because he's nice and sounds like a gameshow host and doesnt ask for anything in return
- Oh!, hi again!, can i help you with something?. TheNemesisx 12:14, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Both can change bodies at will but Victor relies on Mr. House to live, so yeah. Paladin117 13:47, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Victor's too serious. Yes, I just said that. -- DeathclawAlpha 18:14, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- MysteryStranger: Trust in the power of Infinity!
- The lone wanderer's bad-ass grandma
- --HaroldWannabe360 23:37, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Agent c 00:33, February 23, 2012 (UTC)Yessies an admin, Victor isn't. Yessie can permaban Victor, fight over.
- Hax! ^ Skål! 01:12, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- When I killed House, Victor went commando on me. Yes Man helped me rise to power. Obvious answer. Oh and if Yes-Man doesn't vote for Yes Man, it's going to be weird. :p Pepsilova141414 03:11, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- May the best robot win, Nash.
- Eh, at least I know he serves me. TheExiledGear 04:57, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Yessie holds the all mighty ban hammer, nuff said. --RAM 20:14, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- This was a hard decision but Yes-Man is too awesome! KiwiBird
- Yessie is my VP for a reason! All hail the enclave!The Enclave shall prevail! 23:55, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- He literally can't die :) -ΣΔLet's talk! 00:05, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- -- Paladin ACES 00:33, February 24, 2012 (UTC) "Yes-Man, throw him over the edge of Hover Dam" best moment ever.
- 666carl666 16:36, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- OutOfTimer Wanna chat? 18:29, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Come on, he's just awesome. --user:Mr Bio Shock 20:17, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Zombie-protocol programming, is this even a fair fight?--The Ever Ruler 23:25, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- BusinessMonkey Yes Man, since the actor who voiced him is one hell of a funny guy!
- Yes Man cant die... If Victor killed Yes Man, than Yes Man would just take over Victor's Securitron body... BOOM.18.104.22.168 18:57, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Votes for Goodspring's creepy cowboy
- -=KAG=-YELL AT ME
- Charcoal121 Even though I'm not fond of House, he sent Victor to save you, and helped you more in general in the game, much more so than Yes Man (Even though I don't play the Wild Card questline).
- user:Hanchogrande Both can body jump, so it's a bit of a resource war. However, Yes Man has No combat abilities.
- Victor saves the Courier so he's very important,and Yes Man only matters if you go independent New Vegas. XxSick DemonxX
- If it wasn't for Victor, there'd be no FO:NV. Bacon-Man Talk to me goose!
- I vote Victor. --It's KOROMO! 04:44, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Is it cheating to vote for myself? Because I'm totally doing it. Victor the Insane Cowboy Robot 04:50, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Mayneeee, Victor goes hard in da paint ToCxHawK 04:57, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Bldudas 12:36, February 23, 2012 (UTC) I just like Victor better.
- Victor is just a badass. Yes Man is stupid. eaglesdude10
- Xxfallout turkeyxx 22:26, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- --MurderingMcMurphy 02:43, February 24, 2012 (UTC) They're both immortal as long as there are securitrons left but Victor's got the edge, being a cowboy.
- --Gaarkukan 23:51, February 24, 2012 (UTC) Yesman is so weak, he only gives 1 exp after death
- Victor is a cowboy, yes Man is a simley face. Cowboys beat smiley faces. I think it would've been interesting if while working with Mr. House, one of the options for your securitron army is instead of soldier faces you could have them all with cowboy victor faces. Darth Roxas 21:28, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- 22.214.171.124 22:39, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
I was going to vote for Victor just to mess with your heads, but my pride wouldn't let me. 08:12, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Come on! You can't let Yes-Man win!? Without Victor there wouldn't be no courier.. and he's a cowboy and a robot.. A COWBOT! Vote Victor! --MurderingMcMurphy 23:20, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I voted for Yes-Man as I respect the user who is aptly called... wait for it... Yes Man. That, and Yes Man really would win. I mean, even the Courier can't kill him, he just re-spawns.
- You can kill all of the cowboys, but you'll always find a yes-man.