Votes for The Chosen One's Companion
- I like Fawkes more BECAUSE Marcus is a know it all ! SaintPain→ That was broke afore I got here.
- Because Marcus knows all. Jasper: The Wonder that is Shroomman! 00:21, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- If Marcus can't complete the job, he can call on Horrigan and Worf to complete the job. Agent c 00:24, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Marcus is the tits. :D Skål!
- Ask Marcus. "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
- MysteryStranger: Trust in the power of Infinity!
- Indeed. User:Charcoal121
- XxSick DemonxX
- Xxfallout turkeyxx 21:40, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Well seeing how marcus is the most amazing person(besides Harold)--HaroldWannabe360 22:19, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- The Australian Kiwi 22:33, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- User:Shadows of the Old World 18:58, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- User:thedarkedge who do you think has more skill though? marcus is just more of a boss.
- User:Mr cowbell2
- GodPlageon 18:14, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Marcus was in a mutant Army, commanded troops ran a city and fought the Brotherhood... Marcus al the way! JoshofBlades 03:26, January 21, 2012 (UTC)JoshofBlades
- --RAM 08:53, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- --Languorous_Maiar 16:39, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Ask Marcus 188.8.131.52
- Marcus. Who else can accidentally kill everything that moves? 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 19:45, January 17, 2012 (UTC) because he was in star trek
Votes for The Lone Wanderer's Companion
- Well seeing as Fawkes has no votes and all.The Nemesisx 02:49, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Bldudas 13:27, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Plooto 14:37, January 17, 2012
- BusinessMonkey 16:10, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Gatling laser and Incredible Hulk clothes? Dude, it's not even close. Person of Refinement 17:00, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- 666carl666 17:41, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Stupidman 11:49, January 17, 2012
- practically invincible super mutant? we have a winner The lone wanderer's bad-ass grandma
- -ΣΔLet's talk! 19:58, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Gatling Laser. 'Nuff said. Cc99910 Talk 20:29, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Bamit11 17:42, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Fawkes, let's just say he's... awesomeTHIJAKA 23:08, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- He gets work done and he saved your life!--Hate Mail :D 01:15, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Fawkes is BEAST! --TheFullShrimp 01:56, January 18, 2012 (UTC) 12:25pm AUS time.
- Chargersphinx 02:30, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Fawkes, 'cause he isn't so judgmental.DarthOrc 09:32, January 18, 2012 (UTC)DarthOrc
- OutOfTimer Wanna chat?
- Gatling Laser? Check. Almost invincible? Check. Jontz 02:51, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Hanchogrande I've killed both and Fawkes just takes more punishment.
- I choose Fawkes Trevor Magers
- yay Fawkes (Lvdoomien 01:07, January 19, 2012 (UTC))
- 5 seconds to kill one, half an hour to kill the other. Paladin ACES 05:39, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Fawkes is the best mutant with a super sledge in Fallout. -- DeathclawAlpha 02:59, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Longjohns 03:43, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Logan, Champion of Justice
- 18.104.22.168 Fawkes always wins
- 22.214.171.124 22:17, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- 126.96.36.199 Both of these guys are far too intelligent to fight each other. But Fawkes is still better!
- I vote fawks because he is the only one of the two that comes with a defult weapon, marcus is unarmed when you encounter him. 188.8.131.52
Not having played F2 or yet having met Marcus in FNV, I can only vote for the unstoppable force that is Fawkes. He's a vault dweller like my character, but sure ain't punching or taking a punch like the common vaultie. Also reading how Marcus sometimes will ultimately die due to cazadores, I cannot but vote for the truck that is Fawkes.BusinessMonkey 16:45, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
I haven't played Fallout 2 yet, but even still, Marcus has a clear legacy which makes him the obvious choice. Fawkes may reach the same level one day, but at this point he's only been outside Vault 87 for a short time. XxSick DemonxX
Even more the reason to go for Fawkes, since he's become so incredibly strong in such little time. Or one could even argue that Fawkes has been a Super Mutant for even longer than Marcus, since he was exposed to the experiment in Vault 87 long before Marcus was dipped in the vats.BusinessMonkey 19:50, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Not to mention, Fawkes clearly states that he had lost alot of his memory and he gave up on keeping tally on the days that went by after he was sealed away, for all we know he may have been one of the most earliest test subjects and became a mutant in, perhaps, well over a year after the door of Vault 87 were shut.The Nemesisx 06:14, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
I could have guessed Fawkes would win. Sure, Marcus appears in two games and is both a companion and a quest giver in Fallout 2, but there are a lot more people around here who have played Fallout 3 and New Vegas only. And Fawkes is more prominent than Marcus in the recent games. 184.108.40.206 22:24, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think that to be entirely the reason. Marcus actually had a lead in the beginning of the vote. And as you mention has a stronger - let's call it - pedigree. Yet, some in-game facts like the ones I mention above clearly makes Fawkes stronger. It's a good fight nonetheless. Who wouldn't want to see two Super Mutants fight it off!BusinessMonkey 12:31, January 20, 2012 (UTC)