Hello Children... And welcome to the trivia.
- What is the canon gender of the Vault Dweller?
- Who founded the Brotherhood Of Steel?
- Who is the Lone Wanderer's childhood friend?
- Who in Vault 101, can you help to save their mother from Radroaches?
- Who wrote Landfall?
- Who is Dagoth Ur?
- Who created Vampires?
- Who is the Daedric Prince, that holds control over Werewolves?
Who is your favorite faction in Fallout NV?
Last Week's Trivia
- What is the name of the Mechanist as seen in Automatron?- Isabel Crus
- What is the name of the Mechanist as seen in Fallout 3? -Scott Wolinski
- What person in the Silver Shroud radio show does the Sole Survivor remember when talking to Kent, who Kent then compares the Sole Survivor to? - Mister Abominable
- What is the name of the Super Mutant who escaped Vim! factories and lives in a crashed plane in Far Harbor? - Erickson
Last Weeks TES Trivia
- Who cleansed Cyrodiil of it's jungle climate, and conquered almost all of Tamriel? - Tiber Septim
- What Divine represents nature? - Kynareth
- What Divine gave The Races of Tamriel, the ability to Shout? - Kyne
Last Week's Poll
- Which of the three Fallout games that were created after Bethesda bought Fallout, do you like best?
- Fallout 3
60% of all votes
- Fallout NV (only putting this here, as Bethesda published it)
- Fallout 4
- None of them, post in the comments.
I'll have another trivia next week.