This section summarizes the four essential basics to creating a universally strong character in Fallout: New Vegas (FNV):
- Specifying strong choices at character creation that won't gimp you later
- Rapidly developing the most universally useful skills in your early levels
- Choosing essential perks in your early levels
- Heeding early quest/gameplay dos and don'ts
To understand the whys and wherefores of this summarized information, read the entire contents of this page.
- Determine your initial SPECIAL ranks by doing some research
first! Don't blindly rush in!
- Research the weapons that you have a strong desire to use in your character's play-through to determine whether any of them have a Strength requirement. Then take the highest such Strength requi…
Read more >