| ||This page is a part of the Fallout: The Apprentice contest. It should not be confused with in game content.|
(In the year of Fallout 4)
Roe and Wade AKA The Lost Angels are conjoined twins that served the White Zombie Clan's last Grand Poobah as enforcers of the Clan's will and it is assumed they will serve the next one.
- They are also the finial boss to be dealt with in the primary quest line "Live, Learn, Survive!"
Roe and Wade's birth was a difficult one to say the least but when they were borne with such a special condition the whole of the Clan wept with joy. The superstitious White Zombie Clan saw their birth as a powerful omen that their Clan would soon defeat the N.C.R. and their two headed bear totem, i.e. (flag)
Their mother said Wade's tiny arms looked like angel's wings but never to play favorites she refereed to Roe and Wade jointly as her little Lost Angels and the name was sure to stick.
By nine years old the twins had already been raised to hate the New California Republic, so when their mother was killed in a raid against an NCR boarder patrol The Lost Angels took it quite personal and that was the day the former Grand Phoobah took them into his special care and gave them advanced training.
Interactions with the player character
Live, Learn, Survive!
As the White Zombie Clan's enforcer The Lost Angels patiently wait in the"Private Chambers" store front ready to act on behalf of his Clan and complete the main quest line.
- If player's character decided to kill Mr. Bravo Roe and Wade would consider it a favor if you would take their favorite Teddy bear in trade Mr. Bravo's key to the Private Chambers store front.
- If the player's character decided to side with Mr. Bravo then The Lost Angels would be over joyed to exact harsh revenge on the player's character.
- The Lost Angels can be dealt with in either case or there is always the slim chance the player's character might be able to sneak past them unnoticed and survive by escaping into the wasteland.
(Assuming the game could go on past the Apprentice contest..)
- An optional encounter, (An offer you can't refuse) After the player's character has spoken to any of the named White Zombie Clan members, if the player's character tries to sleep in one of the Clan's unmanned bases for eight hours or more they will be surprised by a small band of Clan members lead by at least one of the named White Zombie Clan characters. It would seem they were impressed by the player's character and now plan to beat you down into submission so the brainwashing torture can begin. This is a fight or die encounter.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Customized NCR prison uniform||Shotgun
Combat knife x 2
|Teddy bear||Bloodied and ripped New California Republic flag
- The fact that The Lost Angels levels and hit points will always be two and one half times that of the player's character would make them a challenging foe at any level but it should be stressed there are other options to get past them.
- The names Roe and Wade are a cheeky reference to the 1973 Landmark, United States Supreme Court, abortion case Roe vs Wade. If ever there was to be a poster child for abortion it would be The Lost Angels.
The City of Lost Angels, Fallout 4 The Apprentice contest.