Many of us are role players.
At times it spills over into polls or other fun places like some of our blogs & I don't mean to stop that fun now or ever! Fallout is a role play series ~ Most of the joy I find here is in see'n y'all's characters.
- Eden is our perhaps most outspoken Enclave poster child.. He is programmed that way as far as I can see.
- The eternal maggot farmer AKA The Ever Ruler Is a Walker who can still laugh about it. (Warning) This could be a Zombie plot to throw us off guard.. Wear a hat ~ This might protect you or it might just keep your brains warm for later... I'm just say'n..
- Agent C has this whole News Radio thing go'n on along with his fetish for "The Hole's" blood sport.
- Dead Gunner Is some thing, but I'm not quite sure what? Th…
I love to laugh almost as much as sex, food & mah dear Canadian blended whiskey.. Not always in that order as some times one leads to the other ~;)
Please do share your favorite jokes and puns.
- I am a blond, I notice these things.
Blond or blonde jokes don't offend me, please just try to keep it less than hateful.
- No obvious cruel racism or endless flood of over the top profanity, please.
- Try to roll with it and have a thick skin.. This intended to be fun for all.
SaintPain→ Just here to help." 02:05, August 10, 2013 (UTC)Read more >
The Gourmand of the Apocalypse is a feature of GarouxBloodline's Strategic Nuclear Moose.
The recipes offered here are made from wasteland ingredients but these combinations have yet to appear in any Fallout game.
Salt really should be included in fallout.
- If you live near a salt flat or a mine it just needs to be cut out of the earth and it is ready to be transported.
- It can also be extracted from some plants or harvested by evaporation of any salty water. Yes even urine.
Any pealed "tuber" such as a Fresh potato will leach away some salt from a salty liquid
Note: Sea & salt lake water is not recommended to drink straight but it makes a fine survivalist soup and stew base. Just add fish, meat and or vegetables and boil.
- Humans can drink their ow…
Read more >
Do you want the truth ? I doubt it. That alone should tell you much about me. Still the truth is I lived it.
I am an overly vein creature borne of love to good folks. What my path has made of me is my own doing, more or less..
Once upon a time..
I was born less than three short months after JFK's assassination and even to this day conspiracy theorists still claim the Ruski's were on a grassy knoll tugging at the threads of America's dream. There were only three TV channels, the War in Vietnam and race riots played on all them. The cold war was hot in the papers, magazines and every quite wispier the adults let us close enough to get a glimpse of.
Shows like Leave It To Beaver and Dennis the Menace were in constant rerun, effectively freezing our…
Read more >
God how I love old english speek. Consider the weight of the words in these phrases ?
He frothed at the mouth like a mad dog.
His spittle foamed bestial enraged.
The eccconomy of words is nine to five & yet the second line still had more power.
When I was growing up there was, yes "Literally" only 4 TV stations. We read a book or played WAR.
- Shakespeare always had a fair fix of the mix and odd twist for us hicks.
Translation & most to the point : I dig the origins of the English Language.
I welcome your thoughts. ~B) Have fun with it.
How about the original english traslation of Beo Wulf? Come on y'all it inspired Tolken.
- All comments are more than welcomed!
SaintPain→ That was broke afore I got here." 02:27, June 23, 2013 (UTC)… Read more >