Can you believe this started off as a sill print black & white photo of dried roses ?
I am going to search the net for a company that can print this as actual wall paper for my real life house.
- So what do you think ?
- Click on the image for best close up view.
SaintPain→ Here to help." 08:24, October 31, 2014 (UTC)Read more >
It has been to long since I really did any story tell'n, so to get back in the mix I would be pleased if any and or all of you Fallout fans would join me in creating a new joint story.
- Be creative as you like but try to keep it in the Fallout universe.
- Please try to keep it all relative as a group improvisation. That is to say " Try to roll with what others post "
Read more >
Once upon a time the world was lush & green with a bounty of rich life from the depths of the oceans to the mountain's shadows but mankind could not tolerate it's self. Avarice, over population, depleted resources & political intolerance led to paranoia. Fear fostered War & War never changes. Bloody killing fields, heaps of bone & radioactive ash soon littered the once fertile pl…
Either I'm addicted or my many tours of service have left me with brain damage :confused:
Last night I had an extremely vivid dream
It was a mix of The Belgian Problem & Return to Steelport. OK so that is odd enough but then it got crazy, I was allowed 11 followers that made a party of 12. Still not odd enough? My character & each follower was remote controlling not only a bizarre collection of cars but also life sized toys from the movies "Small Soldiers" & "Toy story" Yeah it's not sane o_O So anyway in the scene form The Belgian problem where the player's character & 2 main NPCs come around the corner in slow motion I was controlling Major Chip Hazard from Small Soldiers, Shaundi was Buzz Lightyear & Pierce was Woody from Toy Story :rolle…Read more >
Yes I still do walk the earth.
It warms the dark places in my soul to see so many actually missed me. I guess absence dose make the heart grow fonder. I will try to be here more but with so much go'n on I am tired ~;D
I do miss your company & cool stuff like the polls, I've just been distracted.
The truth is I been spending a lot more time at the gym ~ Call it a mid life thing ~;P Turning 50 was a mile marker & I have a Florida vacation come'n up so I'm re-sculpting my beach body. That & I have been play'n 2 other games "Saints Row 3" & "Dead Island".
- If you use Steam look for me there as "War_Pig".
I am a very active co op player & if you use voice chat we can actually speak in real time. Please do look me up.
SaintPain→ Here to help." 17:34, Ma…
Read more >
Many of us are role players.
At times it spills over into polls or other fun places like some of our blogs & I don't mean to stop that fun now or ever! Fallout is a role play series ~ Most of the joy I find here is in see'n y'all's characters.
- Eden is our perhaps most outspoken Enclave poster child.. He is programmed that way as far as I can see.
- The eternal maggot farmer AKA The Ever Ruler Is a Walker who can still laugh about it. (Warning) This could be a Zombie plot to throw us off guard.. Wear a hat ~ This might protect you or it might just keep your brains warm for later... I'm just say'n..
- Agent C has this whole News Radio thing go'n on along with his fetish for "The Hole's" blood sport.
- Dead Gunner Is some thing, but I'm not quite sure what? Th…