It is considered an improved holdout weapon and can be taken into weapon-free locations with a Sneak skill of 50 or greater. It also has the highest base damage of any silenced holdout weapon once the AP silencer mod has been added.
Last Man Standing can fire a total of about 1,295 rounds, the equivalent of 185 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
|Standard & HP||1295||185|
It does not exist in game, although you could use the G.E.C.K. to create it.
- A Light Shining in Darkness Honest Hearts- a unique, customized pistol used by Joshua Graham.
- .45 Auto pistol Honest Hearts - The standard variant found throughout Zion Canyon, and purchasable from merchants in the Mojave Wasteland after the completion of Honest Hearts.
- A Light Shining in Darkness (non-player character) - A unique playable variant used by Joshua Graham. It differs from the standard variant by having 50 base and crit damage, 2x crit chance and a min spread of 0.35. It also uses the same Pip-boy icon as the 9mm pistol.
- Joshua's Pistol Whippin' .45 Honest Hearts - A unique non-playable variant used by Joshua Graham. It differs from the standard variant by being used as a melee weapon.
- Follows-Chalk's .45 Auto pistol Honest Hearts - A unique variant used by Follows-Chalk, a Dead Horses tribal and companion to the Courier. It only differs from the standard pistol in its use of companion ammunition, and possession of the standard iron-sights.
- This is Rebel's personal weapon, hand crafted from parts scavenged throughout the Wasteland.
- It has higher base damage and a better crit multiplier than any other pistol in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Unlike most unique weapons, a suppressor can be added to make the weapon silent.
Behind the scenes
- The .45 Auto pistol is based on the Colt M1911, although it is not an exact replica.JE Sawyer
- John Browning, the real-life inventor of the Colt M1911 on which the .45 Auto Pistol is based, was in fact a member of the Mormon Church and was born in Ogden, Utah.
- This is not a real Fallout: New Vegas weapon.