Introduction to this week
Welcome again everyone to a new epdisode of Hide and Seek with Helena!
If there would be any more questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! THE PAINTED COW!!!!
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
Review last week
- Thursday(I): Great Mara recognized Northern passage correctly, winning a Compass!
- Thursday(II): Energy X recognized the Super-Duper Mart correctly, winning a First aid box!
- Friday(I): RangerOfTheEast recognized Cassandra's office inHoover Dam correctly, winning a Queen of hearts!
- Friday(II): an anon recognized Greener Pastures Disposal Site correctly, winning the Bobblehead: Agility!
- Saturday: An anon recognized the NCR Embassy correctly, winning a dirty couch!
Locations featured this week
1) Thursday(I) - FNV - guessed
2) Thursday(II) - FO3 - guessed
3) Friday (I) - FNV - guessed
4) Friday (II) - FO3 - guessed
5) Saturday - FO3 - guessed
The locations are from Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 and/or the official DLCs. Pictures may have been taken on a location we've been already in earlier episodes of this blog. She may be standing on a location that can't be accessed, but is clearly visible from accessible places. In case of a radio tower, SATCOM or power station, you can guess with describing which radio tower rather than the code it got, as I asume we don't know all those codes. (e.g. "the SATCOM just west of Oasis" instead of "SatCom Array NN-03d")
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the "Delilah MD" mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod. Erika is a custom name given to Bittercup of the "The other Bittercup Companion" mod by water melon bar, all credits involving her go to the maker of this nice mod.