Hide and Seek with Helena is a weekly blog, starting on thursdays, where the community guesses where Helena has been this week.
Introduction to this week
Welcome again on the new edition of Hide and Seek with Helena! Last week was the most succesful week so far when it comes down to guessing work, so the game-ideas from last week have been adopted for this week as well. The rules have also stayed the same and like last week. There will be posted a new picture on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I'll try to do them in the evening of the European timezone, so Americans can also participate. This week is again a 4 picture version, but in the future it may be turned in a 3 picture version.
If there would be any more questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week!
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture you are answering
Review last week
- Thursday: Tribal Wisdom recognized Pacer's bed in the The King's School of Impersonation correctly, winning a Kings outfit
- Friday: FavouredCard recognized Broc Flower Cave correctly, winning a Rodent of unusual size
- Saturday: FavouredCard recognized Bradley's Shack correctly, winning a U.S. Military Poster
- Sunday: Jspoelstra the Ultra-Luxe kitchen correctly, winning a Strange meat pie.
Locations featured this week
The locations are from Fallout: New Vegas (and maybe the official DLC's). Pictures may have been taken on a location we've been already in earlier episodes of this blog.
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the Delilah MD mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod