Introduction to this week
If there would be any more questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! I'm back baby
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
Review last week
- Thursday(I): Matt2077 recognized Takoma Park correctly, winning a stimpak!
- Thursday(II): Santa Jaws recognized Black Mountain correctly, winning a Stealth Boy!
- Friday(I): Energy X recognized Legate's Camp correctly, winning the Blade of the East!
- Friday(II): Energy X recognized the Temple of the Union correctly, winning an Action Abe action figure!
- Saturday: anon 188.8.131.52 recognized Vault 101 correctly, winning a frag grenade!
Locations featured this week
1) Thursday(I) - guessed
2) Thursday(II) - guessed
3) Friday (I) - guessed
4) Friday (II) - guessed
5) Saturday - guessed
The locations are from Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 and/or the official DLCs. Pictures may have been taken on a location we've been already in earlier episodes of this blog. She may be standing on a location that can't be accessed, but is clearly visible from accessible places. In case of a radio tower, SATCOM or power station, you can guess with describing which radio tower rather than the code it got, as I asume we don't know all those codes. (e.g. "the SATCOM just west of Oasis" instead of "SatCom Array NN-03d")
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the "Delilah MD" mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod. Erika is a custom name given to Bittercup of the "The other Bittercup Companion" mod by water melon bar, all credits involving her go to the maker of this nice mod.