Hide and Seek with Helena is a weekly blog where the community has to guess where Helena has been this week.
Introduction to this week
Furthermore, I want to talk about the days that are upcoming. Sunday, we have the 75th anniversary of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (founder of the modern secular republic of Türkiye) his death. Monday, we celebrate the 95th anniversary of the ending of World War I. I'd personally like to thank everyone from the British Commonwealth who had forefathers that fought for us in Flanders Fields, and I would like to thank the Americans for sending food supplies and money to rebuild "poor little Belgium" that was totally destroyed by the Germans. Without those foodsupplies, I'm prety sure I wouldn't be here to write all of this.
If there would be any more questions, remarks or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week!
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture you are answering
Review last week
- Easy: Tribal Wisdom recognized Cottonwood Crater correctly, winning a Gecko kebab
- Medium: WrightEveryTime recognized North sewers correctly, winning a bottle of dirty water
- Hard: Jspoelstra recognized the square at The Thorn correctly, winning a Fiend warrior helmet
Locations featured this week
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the Delilah MD mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod