| ||This page is a part of the Fallout: The Apprentice contest. It should not be confused with in game content.|
You think you can trick me? What did you do? Steal his face? You FUCKING MURDERER!”
Eve is a descendant of a group that hid inside General Atomics during the Great War and is still trapped inside of the building.
Eve was born in a poorly built bomb shelter underneath a General Atomics International factory. Unlike most of the group, who blindly followed a cult founded in the shelter, Eve disliked the notion of staying down there and began working on a way to escape. All of her attempts were futile, however, and she began to give up. It was during one of these attempts that she was she caught by Tom, but he revealed he shared her feelings, and the two became very close and started dating. Later, an unknown group (that will be decided by the rest of the developers, not me), attacked the shelter, killed and dragged off the bodies of most of the people. An explosion was set off as a last ditch hope of escaping, but it failed to breach the door. Eve was the only survivor of this incident and went partially insane as a result.
Interactions with the player character
Terror Atomics - When Eve first meets Neil and the player, she mistakes Neil for Tom at first. When she realizes he's not Tom, she believes Neil must be one of the murderers that attacked them and activates the remaining security systems to kill you. (see design document)
Effects of player's actions
If the player succeeds in calming her down, she will peacefully leave the shelter and follow the two of you to the player's hometown. She will begin living there and tries to make herself useful to the other inhabitants. If the player fails to calm her down, she turns hostile and attacks you.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- "All the attackers did was damage the place, it was already hell long before they got there. I don't even want to describe what it was like."
- "You think this town is terrible? You have fresh air, water that wasn't recycled for centuries, the sky... this place is beautiful."
- "I can't tell you much about the attackers. There was a sound, something crashing, then everyone began screaming. I just hid, like a coward. When I came out, everyone was gone, forever..."
- "I'm sorry for what I did down there. Your idiot friend, Neil, he looks like Tom, sounds like Tom... When I saw you two I was so happy. When I realized it wasn't him, I just snapped. I'm sorry."
- "There weren't a lot of clothes down in a factory. Plus the color matches my eyes, no? I'm still a girl, you know."
Eve appears only in Fallout: New Vegas 2.