The eighth Fallout Friday Polls are here!
JAN 13, 2017 - JAN 20, 2017
Jan. 14 - The Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey Circus announces its closing after 146 years. The chairman of Feld Entertainment, which owns RB & B&B, notes that ticket sales have been falling dramatically over the years, largely from audiences' ability to gain such entertainment via new technology, and culminating in massive ticket drops after elephants were removed from the performance following animal rights groups' allegations of animal mistreatment. The last performances will be held in May.
Jan. 17 - Obama commutes the sentence of Chelsea Manning, who had been convicted of distributing hundreds of thousands of state secret files to Wikileaks. Jan. 17 - A detective named Jerry Walker, a father of four, was killed in Little Elm, Texas, while responding to a call about an armed man outside his home. The shooter was later found dead nearby; it is unknown whether he was shot by himself or police.
Jan. 19 - Texas attorney Brian Loncar, "The Strong Arm", dies of a cocaine overdose. He had been on drugs for some time, trying to cope with his daughter's suicide. Loncar was known for his constantly played TV commercials advertising his law services for people hurt in "big truck" accidents. Jan. 19 - Trump arrives in D.C. A "Make America Great Again" Concert is held at the Lincoln Memorial, featuring Toby Keith, The Piano Guys, 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood, and Ravidrums. U.S. military bands also play, finishing off with "Battle Hymn of the Republic" with an enourmous fireworks display as the backdrop.
Jan. 20 - As this page is created, Trump prepares for his inaguaration as the 45th President of the United States of America, which will occur at 12 PM EST.
Last week's polls
- Should Red Rocket have a gas monopoly?
- Number 2 answer was no. Let's add some Poseidons to the East and some mom and pop gas stations!
- Top answer was don't really care. Not like they have many uses.
- Do you like having Stealth Boys with varying effect lengths by type?
- Second place was don't really care.
- Top was yes.
- Would you want a DLC featuring Operation: Anchorage after the apocalypse?
- Second was no, it'd be really boring with no one there.
- Top answer was yes, tons of military gear to scoop up!