Fallout Friday Polls day is here!
Friday the 13th is a great movie, the sequel is tolerable, all the other sequels are terrible, and the reboot/remake being made looks mediocre.
JAN 6, 2017 - JAN 13, 2017
- Jan. 6 - A shooter, Esteban Santiago, opens fire at the Ft. Lauderdale - Hollywood Airport in Florida, killing five and injuring about a dozen others.
- Jan. 8 - Golden Globes awards held. La La Land took home the biggest awards selection. Meryl Streep uses her speech time to attack president-elect Donald Trump, primarily on the grounds of his comments, including those against a disabled reporter, and she indirectly accuses the MMA and American football of being non-diverse sports.
- Jan. 9 - Trump tweets a response criticizing Streep for her speech, calling her " overrated" and "a flunky Hillary supporter who lost big" after the election.
- Jan. 11 - Trump holds first formal press conference in almost half a year. His conference largely focuses on the Russian hacking incident. Trump says that, based on his talks with the U.S. intel agencies, he now believes Russia is indeed responsible for hacking DNC information and other smaller pieces of info. Trump defends himself by saying he has no ties with Putin, and that "if Putin did help elect" him, it would be "an asset, not a liability". Further stirs occur when a Buzzfeed reporter attempts to ask a question, and Trump points him out and calls Buzzfeed "fake news", on the grounds that they had spread a false intelligence report about his Russian ties.
Last week's polls
- What's the best death presentation?
- 2nd best answer was "no special camera change".
- Number 1 answer was a nearly unanimous decision of "cinematic, but only if something cool happens".
- Do you think Fallout should have driveable cars?
- Third answer was yes, if we can fire shotgun.
- Second was yes.
- First was not in-game, as it should be left to mod devs and not Bethesda.
- Should caps have varying degrees of value?
- Number 2 was no.
- Top answer was yes, there should be more valuable caps.
Make sure to vote on every poll, and leave a comment describing your answers!