Fallout Friday Polls are here! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
I suppose I should make a few Christmas polls? Maybe. After all, there's Christmas trees and lights in Fallout Shelter, so I suppose these questions will fit into "Fallout"...
One thing I've never quite understood is putting those strings of popcorn on Christmas trees. Some people do it, some don't; I'm in the latter category.
DEC 15, 2017 - DEC 22, 2017
- The FCC repeals the Obama-administration 'net neutrality' policies.
- Trump's tax reforms pass both houses of the U.S. Congress, with several major effects:
- The corporate tax rate is reduced from 30% to 21%; the first effect seen is large Christmas bonuses for employees.
- Tax cuts are placed on both the middle and upper class, with the middle class tax cuts set to expire in ten years. Tax deductions are reduced, but so are general tax rates, providing for a possibly simpler tax system.
- The Obamacare insurance mandate is repealed; insurance is returned to citizens' choice of participation.
Last Week's Polls