Third Fallout Friday Polls are here!
What, you expected a long introduction?
Last Week's Polls
- Which Fallout game has the best startup gameplay?
- Top answer was FNV. I don't have it just yet, but I'm looking forward to it more and more...
- Second was FO4. Even just from seeing YouTube vids, that pre-War stuff is cool, you gotta admit.
- Third was FO3. Vault 101 has quite the interesting psychology effect on the player.
- Should future games give you option to play as Enclave?
- Top answer was yes, the weapons and gear would be great!
- Second was (thanks to comments) that you didn't want to see the Enclave again. Salty from being bad at shooting? Go sit on a mini nuke please. If you want to watch Westworld or Oblivion, watch those instead, and quit complaining about retrofuturistics in Fallout (it's kinda the only thing making this game unique any more).
- Third was (partly due to comments) that the Enclave should be an evil organization you can't join.
- Do you watch Fallout intro movies?
- Top answer was a resounding yes! Keep talkin', Ron Perlman, and we'll keep your salary up.
- Second and third tied for "yes, but don't pay much attention" and "sometimes". Seems like intro movies are popular.
This Week's Polls
Did you like FO3's "ending"?
In Fallout 4, how quickly did you (or how quickly would you, if you don't have FO4 yet) get into the settlement system?
Did you like FO4's add-ons?
Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog