Fallout Friday Polls are here!
Make sure to answer all polls and comment, even if you're an anonymous user - Fallout Wiki wants your opinions!
JUN 9, 2017 - JUN 16, 2017
- In Arlington, Virginia, James Hodgkinson attempts a mass shooting at a Republican Congressional baseball game practice. He is killed by the House Majority Whip Steve Scalise's Capitol Police security detail, but not before injuring about half a dozen people.
Last Week's Polls
- During the My Kind of Town quest, what did you do with Primm?
- Third place was that you let the NCR take over.
- Second result was that you got Meyers to become sheriff.
- And surprisingly enough, the top result was that you got Primm Slim to become sheriff.
- Did you watch Bethesda at the E3 showcase?
- Third result was you didn't know what E3 was, or at least that it was this weekend.
- Second place was yes, you wanted Fallout teasers.
- Top answer was that you don't really watch that type of thing.
- What do you think Bethesda will tease at E3 about who will make the next Fallout?
- Third answer was that you thought there would be an Obsidian spinoff like NV again.
- Second answer was that you thought there would be another spinoff game, but not by Obsidian.
- And first place was that you thought Bethesda wasn't going to tease anything at E3.
This Week's Polls
New concept this week: "What If" questions (#2 this week).
What did you do when you first entered Vulpes Incluta in Nipton?
Who do you think would have taken control of New Vegas, had the Courier never interfered or even existed?
Which theatrical intro clip did you like better - the zoomed-out bus wreckage of FO3, or the clip of the New Vegas Strip in FNV?
“Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog