Fallout Friday Polls are here!
Make sure to answer all polls and comment, even if you're an anonymous user - Fallout Wiki wants your opinions!
JUN 9, 2017 - JUN 16, 2017
- In Arlington, Virginia, James Hodgkinson attempts a mass shooting at a Republican Congressional baseball game practice. He is killed by the House Majority Whip Steve Scalise's Capitol Police security detail, but not before injuring about half a dozen people.
Last Week's Polls
- During the My Kind of Town quest, what did you do with Primm?
- Third place was that you let the NCR take over.
- Second result was that you got Meyers to become sheriff.
- And surprisingly enough, the top result was that you got Primm Slim to become sheriff.
- Did you watch Bethesda at the E3 showcase?
- Third result was you didn't know what E3 was, or at least that it was this weekend.
- Second place was yes, you wanted Fallout teasers.
- Top answer was that you don't really watch that type of thing.
- What do you think Bethesda will tease at E3 about who will make the next Fallout?
- Third answer was that you thought there would be an Obsidian spinoff like NV again.
- Second answer was that you thought there would be another spinoff game, but not by Obsidian.
- And first place was that you thought Bethesda wasn't going to tease anything at E3.
This Week's Polls
New concept this week: "What If" questions (#2 this week).
Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog