Fallout Friday Polls are in!
Remember - anyone can leave a comment, even you anonymous users out there! Make sure to answer all polls and comment!
My apologies if the polls are poorly written or are bland questions. I've still got a cold right now; pardon if there's delays.
MAY 26, 2017 - JUN 2, 2017
- President Trump announces that the U.S. will withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement, citing that joining it would be a waste of money that could be used in better ways.
- Trump writes a tweet stating "Despite constant negative press covfefe", starting an Internet and media heyday.
Last Week's Polls
- About how much do you think FO4 is worth?
- Third answer was $20.
- Second result was $35.
- First answer was $50.
- When do you use console commands the most?
- Third result was for reviving dead characters you wanted to live.
- Second place was that you didn't have a PC edition or didn't use console commands.
- First place was for getting out of glitches.
- Have you ever had a broken copy of a Fallout game?
- Third place was a tie between broken XBox games and broken PC games.
- Second answer was that you had a broken game on Playstation.
- Top result was that all your Fallout games have worked properly.
This Week's Polls
Thanks for listening, covfefe!”— Three Dog