Fallout Friday Polls are in!
Remember - anyone can leave a comment, even you anonymous users out there! Make sure to answer all polls and comment!
MAY 5, 2017 - MAY 12, 2017
- Amidst the FBI investigation of supposed Russian interference in the 2016 election, President Trump fires FBI Director James Comey.
Last Week's Polls
- How did you first encounter Tenpenny in FO3?
- Third place was tied with fourth for "finding it on Nukapedia and walking there" and "while looking for YGSEITH quest keys".
- Second place was during the Power of the Atom quest.
- Top answer was that you found it by accident, walking around the Wasteland.
- Did FO4 have too many teddy bears... "having fun" around the map?
- Third place was no, that you actually liked those Easter eggs.
- Second place was that you didn't care.
- First place was no, that more Easter eggs are always better, even if they're a bit weird.
- How much do you use Nukapedia during your first playthrough of a Fallout game?
- Third answer was that you ignored it aa much as possible during the first playthrough.
- Second result was that you used it mostly when you were about to make a big decision.
- Top result was that you used it when you were stuck.
This Week's Polls
During your first playthrough of a new Fallout game or DLC, how often do you tend to load a previous save?
During your first playthrough of New Vegas, did you switch faction sides at some point?
During your first playthrough of Fallout 4, did you switch faction sides at some point?
Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog