Fallout Friday Polls are here!
Make sure to answer each poll and leave a comment! More polls every week!
April 25 would have been the 100th birthday of the late Ella Fitzgerald. Happy birthday Ella! If Ella comes on your Fallout radio this weekend, keep that volume cranked up!
APR. 21, 2017 - APR. 28, 2017
- Trump proposes a massive tax cut that would be "the largest since Reagan"; its main purposes would be 1) to simplify the tax plan by reducing the tax brackets from 7 to 3, removing various tax deductions, and increasing the payments of the two remaining tax deductions; and 2) to encourage business growth by slashing corporate tax rates from 35% to 15%.
Last Week's Polls
- Of the U.S.'s largest cities, which one would you most like to see as a Fallout setting?
- Third place was Chicago.
- Second place was New York.
- First place was Houston - if ya'll want some Texas Fallout, hop on my Minecraft server :)
- How interested would you be in a Fallout game centered on the country instead of a city?
- Third answer was that you would be less interested; the country belongs on DLCs.
- Second result was that you were very interested in the idea.
- Top answer was that you would be about as interested as usual for a Fallout game.
- Do you enjoy DLCs that add basically just weapons?
- Third place was yes, more weapons are always better.
- Second place was yes - but only if those weapons are actually better or different in some way.
- Top result was no; all DLCs should add at least a little plot and some locations.
This Week's Polls
Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog